Unread 03-04-2012, 08:00 AM
antonin jablonsky

The man is a £#%&!ing beast!

Dunk wrong again.

Unread 03-04-2012, 08:04 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry the Berry
It's shocking how bad his English is after being in the country for so many years.
yep. Was delighted with his performance but then after hearing him being asked one question, and answering it, it came to my attention that he hates enguluuuuuund

£#%&!ing hell.

Ever had to learn a new language in another country pal? it's not exactly easy.

Unread 03-04-2012, 08:06 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
The man is a £#%&!ing beast!

Dunk wrong again.
dunk still thinks he was shit last night tbf

Unread 03-04-2012, 08:08 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
dunk still thinks he was shit last night tbf
dunk's got absolutely everything wrong this season tbh, he must hate himself.

Unread 03-04-2012, 08:11 AM
irk

Quote:
I made a rare football post and he agreed with me. I feel sullied. It just confirms I know £#%&! all about the game.

Unread 03-04-2012, 08:14 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
I made a rare football post and he agreed with me. I feel sullied. It just confirms I know £#%&! all about the game.

Unread 03-04-2012, 08:17 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Thought he showed the best and worst of his game last night. When off his game he becomes passive and indecisive, thinks too much about what to do instead of being instinctive. He is always a fantastic outlet and when he has as much of the ball as he has last night you really want to see him attacking his full back more often, but he was getting the ball, walking forward, looking at the defender, cover comes across and doubles up, pass inside. It was very frustrating. One moment especially when the ball came to him in the box, defender backing off, fantastic situation for him, but instead of driving at him he came inside and tried some odd outside of the foot cross/shot

However in the last 30 mins he suddenly found his aggression and urgency, a reaction to the team upping the tempo. When he has that in his game he is so hard to deal with, so strong on the ball and relentless in making defenders work. Having Giggs on the other side perhaps gave him a little more space.

Valencia and Rafael is a very good partnership, complimentary styles and attitudes, has played well together almost from the start. They had a 60 mins against Bayern at home in that ill fated match when as a pair they were incredibly dominant against good players, but because of injuries they have not had as many games as you would have liked.
very harsh on valencia that. there was no width on the other side so until giggs came on so blackburn just doubled up on him all the time. he still put in plenty of decent balls but rooney was 30 yards behind the play most of the time and pea was having a stinker again. i don't think it showed anything negative about valencia, just a team not set up quite right.

rafael has started the last three games now. still tends to jump in and leave space behind but he's a cracking right back for his age.

Unread 03-04-2012, 08:19 AM
antonin jablonsky

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
very harsh on valencia that. there was no width on the other side so until giggs came on so blackburn just doubled up on him all the time. he still put in plenty of decent balls but rooney was 30 yards behind the play most of the time and pea was having a stinker again. i don't think it showed anything negative about valencia, just a team not set up quite right.

rafael has started the last three games now. still tends to jump in and leave space behind but he's a cracking right back for his age.
Spot on that. Fergie admitted as much.

Unread 03-04-2012, 08:39 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
He can probably speak English but isn't confident enough to do it on camera.
Words. Don't make BigTone laugh.

ACTION.

Unread 03-04-2012, 09:06 AM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Thought he showed the best and worst of his game last night. When off his game he becomes passive and indecisive, thinks too much about what to do instead of being instinctive. He is always a fantastic outlet and when he has as much of the ball as he has last night you really want to see him attacking his full back more often, but he was getting the ball, walking forward, looking at the defender, cover comes across and doubles up, pass inside. It was very frustrating. One moment especially when the ball came to him in the box, defender backing off, fantastic situation for him, but instead of driving at him he came inside and tried some odd outside of the foot cross/shot

However in the last 30 mins he suddenly found his aggression and urgency, a reaction to the team upping the tempo. When he has that in his game he is so hard to deal with, so strong on the ball and relentless in making defenders work. Having Giggs on the other side perhaps gave him a little more space.

Valencia and Rafael is a very good partnership, complimentary styles and attitudes, has played well together almost from the start. They had a 60 mins against Bayern at home in that ill fated match when as a pair they were incredibly dominant against good players, but because of injuries they have not had as many games as you would have liked.
Precisely.

A bit too difficult for others to comprehend though.

Unread 03-04-2012, 09:08 AM
dunk

Quote:

Making shit up again Antonin. Pathetic for an old man like you.

Unread 03-04-2012, 09:09 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

Making shit up again Antonin. Pathetic for an old man like you.
Morning.

Unread 03-04-2012, 09:09 AM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
One moment especially when the ball came to him in the box, defender backing off, fantastic situation for him, but instead of driving at him he came inside and tried some odd outside of the foot cross/shot
the one that hit their fella square in the mush?

Unread 03-04-2012, 09:21 AM
JakeB

Don't see how you can say Valencia didn't come good until the last 30 mins

He was putting great balls into the area during the first half, that would have created a few goals on another day. The one into Chicharito was so close to being a goal. If thats showing the worst of his game, then he really is a £#%&!ing player.

Unread 03-04-2012, 09:48 AM
Tiberian

Quote:

They looked to double up on him, but at times he makes it a little easy to do so with his reluctance to commit to running at the defender.The time would be there to attack the first man but he would wait too long then he has few options other than the negative. He is very methodical in his play, technically good, intelligent, great athlete but he does lack a little flair, which made his goal last night such a buzz, not typical of him to try that. When he plays with aggression he is a fantastic player, can destroy the best full backs as he did with Ashley Cole and that makes it more frustrating when he chooses to be more conservative.

I do not mean to be overly critical of him, he has possibly been the best Utd player in the second half of the season but he is not perfect.

Unread 03-04-2012, 01:16 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
yep. gets far too much stick on here.
Yep, £#%&!ing irks me how much stick he gets. Solid first season disrupted by an injury and scored some £#%&!ing important goals and created goals for us in the run thats got 5 points above City. But he's shit, £#%&! OFF.

Unread 03-04-2012, 01:18 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Yep, £#%&!ing irks me how much stick he gets. Solid first season disrupted by an injury and scored some £#%&!ing important goals and created goals for us in the run thats got 5 points above City. But he's shit, £#%&! OFF.
Who has said he's shit?

You £#%&! off.

Unread 03-04-2012, 01:19 PM
JakeB

Dunk loves a bit of Young hating, bloody loves it.

Unread 03-04-2012, 01:20 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
Dunk loves a bit of Young hating, bloody loves it.
I hate him, I do. I still give him credit when he plays well though.

Unread 03-04-2012, 01:23 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Who has said he's shit?

You £#%&! off.
Plenty
Closed Thread