United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 06-01-2017, 09:08 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
are you tired?
I am after reading the recent posts on this thread

Unread 06-01-2017, 09:28 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
I am after reading the recent posts on this thread
Well allow me to make a suggestion then....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
actually it was you who tried to present it as a definitive commentary

you can take a still frame of any defensive line and see what you want to see. or you can watch the action unfold and use your nous. jones is the main culprit imo. but mourinho fixed it as soon as we scored, which suggests it was a potential issue they were prepared to risk.
I don't know why you keep talking about still-frames. I watched the whole move multiple times.

Unread 07-01-2017, 03:20 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Other way round pal. Valencia had plenty of time to adjust and the whole goal to aim at, Lingard wasn't expecting it back and had no reaction time to sort his feet, and was unlucky.

Both should've scored though.
Valencia was alert he just completely £#%&!ed it, terrible miss all the same. Lingard was asleep otherwise he could have even controlled it. This isn't anti Lingard mate I'd slate anyone for that reaction.

Unread 07-01-2017, 11:29 AM
believe

We won this game. A week ago.

Unread 18-01-2017, 06:01 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Cracking couple of days for the "respect campaign" eh? Referees being fed to the lions in the media.

I was worried for a minute that we'd lost all respect for the officials after horrible Mourinho kicked that innocent plastic bottle, but thankfully it's good to see respect is still there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaAndCoke
That bladder-headed @#%&! Dermot Gallagher 'reviewed' the two decisions on SSN and said the referee was right to send the Bournemouth lad off but got the decision wrong at West Ham. Kept a straight face an' all.

don't worry lads justice has been done, all it takes is to award man united a wrong decision for mike dean to be demoted to the championship game between derby and leeds this weekend