United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-10-2014, 11:00 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
No Scottish either, so do us all a favour and £#%&! off you boring @#%&!.
go and take your head for a shite you inbred yonner @#%&!

Unread 23-10-2014, 11:03 PM
Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
go and take your head for a shite you inbred yonner @#%&!
One out of three isn't bad for a thick @#%&! like you.

Unread 23-10-2014, 11:06 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
No Scottish either, so do us all a favour and £#%&! off you boring @#%&!.

Unread 23-10-2014, 11:07 PM
jem

fergie's a @#%&!; keane's a @#%&!.

but fergie is a lying, self-interested weasel of a @#%&!.

keane is just a bit of a psycho.

I'd have keano round for dinner with gorgeous george - and not because agree with them about anything; I'd set the dogs on fergie.

Unread 23-10-2014, 11:08 PM
Crumps

Anyone would think he has a book to sell and that his current employment doesn't offer him sufficient publicity.

If he didn't play for United no one would care and that's what really pisses Roy off deep down.

Unread 23-10-2014, 11:10 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
yeah Irwin is the only player ever to have done it after being booked

Unread 23-10-2014, 11:12 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranier Wolfcastle
Do you think he is that candid?

He surely can't believe that $#*!e he was speaking about Nani's red card against Madrid.
Perhaps a rare exception. But he is allowed to be wrong

But generally, yes. He is probably quite mad, a little bitter and possibly quite deluded. But I think he believes what he says.

Unread 23-10-2014, 11:14 PM
barrington avenue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Anyone would think he has a book to sell and that his current employment doesn't offer him sufficient publicity.

If he didn't play for United no one would care and that's what really pisses Roy off deep down.

yep,id never really thought of it like that but its true....

probably still pissed off about last week of treble season.....£#%&!ed himself at a world cup and still hanging on the coat tails of United that he cant let go of

Unread 23-10-2014, 11:26 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
keane

kev

nani never a red in a million years, but crerand is a joke and keane would kill him. robbo my favourite player, but absolute £#%&!ing mogadon with a microphone. throb mental.
about £#%&!ing time I got another namecheck you slack @#%&!

Unread 23-10-2014, 11:44 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
about £#%&!ing time I got another namecheck you slack @#%&!
I sincerely hope that one day they will be able to inject cells from your nose into your brain.

charlie webster on this week re ched evans. gotta go.

Unread 24-10-2014, 12:05 AM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
He didn't call him a @#%&! at all - merely said you can't take his opinions entirely seriously...which is right.

He also said many ex players' public platitudes about Fergie's 'great man management skills' don't accurately reflect their private feelings. Again, I've no problem with this... and neither does Keane really. Rather than bitter, he came across as incredibly grateful for having done 12 years at United (and playing under Fergie.)
Why is he saying any of it? What's the point of making out that ex United are paid by the club to spin positive things? Why does he need to hint at players thinking fergies management skills are lacking? The clubs philosophy is to keep it all in house. Don't feed the media, one thing I think should be praised. He went against that and got sacked for doing so. Fair play.

I'd have more respect for him if he just £#%&!ed off away from the spot light and concentrated on his coaching career. He came, he got a shit load of trophies as his reward. Job done. Move on.

Unread 24-10-2014, 12:44 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
I'd have more respect for him if he just £#%&!ed off away from the spot light and concentrated on his coaching career. He came, he got a shit load of trophies as his reward. Job done. Move on.
He had moved on. Then Fergie decided to take a few shots at him in his last book and Keane's responded in kind. If the club's "philosophy" really was to keep everything in house, perhaps someone should've reminded the Dear Leader

Unread 24-10-2014, 06:06 AM
vangaalsbigballs

United's policy was never to keep it in house. The only policy united and ferguson had was to keep it in house when it suited them and to leak it when it suited them. Self serving @#%&!s.

Not much wrong with what keane said.

Unread 24-10-2014, 11:38 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
He had moved on. Then Fergie decided to take a few shots at him in his last book and Keane's responded in kind. If the club's "philosophy" really was to keep everything in house, perhaps someone should've reminded the Dear Leader
So why would keane want to shoot his mouth off on mutv?

Unread 24-10-2014, 11:39 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
What?

Unread 24-10-2014, 11:40 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
What?

Unread 30-10-2014, 08:21 PM
Jack Duckworth

having another dig at scholesy:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...ss-player.html

Keane told ShortList: 'People don't realise Scholesy could have done [TV appearances] at United, but he couldn't be a****.
'People thought he was camera-shy; he just couldn't be bothered.
'None of us liked doing interviews, but it was a responsibility of the dressing room, you shared the load.
'Scholesy's too humble to do it? Well, he's f****** doing it now, isn't he? Maybe there's more money involved now.
'And I'd tell him this if he was sat here in front of me.'

Unread 30-10-2014, 08:24 PM
Shooter McGavin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
having another dig at scholesy:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...ss-player.html

Keane told ShortList: 'People don't realise Scholesy could have done [TV appearances] at United, but he couldn't be a****.
'People thought he was camera-shy; he just couldn't be bothered.
'None of us liked doing interviews, but it was a responsibility of the dressing room, you shared the load.
'Scholesy's too humble to do it? Well, he's f****** doing it now, isn't he? Maybe there's more money involved now.
'And I'd tell him this if he was sat here in front of me.'
He's not wrong though

Unread 30-10-2014, 08:29 PM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter McGavin
He's not wrong though
Hypocritical though.

Unread 30-10-2014, 08:30 PM
Shooter McGavin

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
Hypocritical though.
On this comment or making any comments about former teammates?
Closed Thread