Shame that.

Had high hopes for the lad.

Unread 11-10-2014, 12:42 PM
Shooter McGavin

He will, needs to play

Unread 11-10-2014, 01:43 PM
barrington avenue

David Moyes should £#%&! off AND die...

its far too soon for him to be speaking about anything remotely connected to football and more especially United

as for Januzaj he certainly isnt one of the best teenagers i have seen

Unread 11-10-2014, 02:12 PM
ScarFace

In the first team, he looks no better than £#%&!ing nani.

Greedy and shoots from stupid angles.

He'll be loaned out next season.

Unread 11-10-2014, 03:07 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace

Nanners would be a better player to use IMHO tin hat etc.

Said it before , just don't get the janners fuss, hope I'm wrong and quoted like those who said bale was shit but.....

Unread 11-10-2014, 03:30 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakotaFredsBigShoe

Said it before , just don't get the janners fuss, hope I'm wrong and quoted like those who said bale was shit but.....
I get the fuss, but I think his achievements so far have been overhyped because we were so unrelentingly shit and dull last season. He was the only bright spark. But once you recall everything he did last season, it was mostly promising cameos, Sunderland away aside.

This isn't a bad thing or a criticism, it just resulted in a lot of hype. He then gets the 11 shirt and a more assertive haircut and big things are expected.

People had him in their best 11. He's not quite there yet. He'll get there though. Plenty of time and a chance for him to develop without all eyes on him like last season.

Unread 11-10-2014, 03:49 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
I get the fuss, but I think his achievements so far have been overhyped because we were so unrelentingly shit and dull last season. He was the only bright spark. But once you recall everything he did last season, it was mostly promising cameos, Sunderland away aside.

This isn't a bad thing or a criticism, it just resulted in a lot of hype. He then gets the 11 shirt and a more assertive haircut and big things are expected.

People had him in their best 11. He's not quite there yet. He'll get there though. Plenty of time and a chance for him to develop without all eyes on him like last season.

Fair and reasonable. Hope you're right.

Unread 11-10-2014, 04:22 PM
TheKitchenSink

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
I get the fuss, but I think his achievements so far have been overhyped because we were so unrelentingly shit and dull last season.
Indeed. Jizzy was one of very few players that actually gave us something to shout about last season.

You don't come into the PL these days as an 18 year old and leave an impression unless you have some serious potential, but it is potential at this stage. At his age he isn't going to be the finished article, not by some distance, but he's shown enough to suggest in a few years he could become a very good player for us.

He needs some time out on loan to hone his skills and toughen up. With some experience under his belt there's no reason he can't be a big player for us in a few years, by which time hopefully we'll be in a much stronger position.

Unread 11-10-2014, 04:25 PM
Shooter McGavin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakotaFredsBigShoe

Nani over Januzaj

Unread 11-10-2014, 04:39 PM
red_tide24

ask MOyes to STFU!

Unread 11-10-2014, 04:42 PM
irk

That awful song has cursed him. Every time a player with promise who's achieved £#%&! all gets a shitty song it ruins them eg o'shea, ander@#%&!, Hargreaves, and now this skinny Belgian Ballbag. Thanks happy clappers.

Unread 11-10-2014, 04:56 PM
Tiberian

Mid way through October and he has still to start a game. He has too much potential to risk stalling his development but it looks likely with the current options up front and the system Utd are playing. 1 game a week is shit for the fans and the players, especially fringe options.

I hope Van Gaal targets the FA Cup, too long since Utd won it.

Unread 11-10-2014, 05:02 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Default Januzaj will become one of Europe's best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter McGavin
Nani over Januzaj

Objectively for this season, yes. Rather janners had gone out on loan tbh.

Unread 11-10-2014, 05:03 PM
Neo

Sick to death of having to explain Januzaj's brilliance to the unenlightened tbh, but I wouldn't be surprised if the people writing him off are same people that wrote Ronaldo off as a show pony in his first two seasons.

It's easy to see the potential in Januzaj. His touch, balance, speed in change of direction and dribbling ability are superb. Moyes gets slated, but he's spot on when he talks of Januzaj's ability to beat a man from a standing start by going left or right.

Van Gaal obviously doesn't want to rush him. Raheem Sterling seems to have gone off the boil from being overplayed, and there was concern that Moyes would do the same with Januzaj last season. His progress and development will be handled carefully, both by a manager who has a superb track-record in blooding youth players, and an assistant who is the perfect mentor for a young Manchester United youth player.

Unread 11-10-2014, 05:09 PM
HotChip

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace

Think hes only done that a couple of times, think he feels he HAS to do something as hes only on the pitch minutes per game.

With a run of games he looks good.

Unread 11-10-2014, 05:13 PM
andyroo

Did this enconium to young Janners' immense potential stretch to a coherent explanation of why he was left out of the travelling squad for Olympiacos?

Unread 11-10-2014, 05:14 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Sick to death of having to explain Januzaj's brilliance to the unenlightened tbh, but I wouldn't be surprised if the people writing him off are same people that wrote Ronaldo off as a show pony in his first two seasons.

It's easy to see the potential in Januzaj. His touch, balance, speed in change of direction and dribbling ability are superb. Moyes gets slated, but he's spot on when he talks of Januzaj's ability to beat a man from a standing start by going left or right.

Van Gaal obviously doesn't want to rush him. Raheem Sterling seems to have gone off the boil from being overplayed, and there was concern that Moyes would do the same with Januzaj last season. His progress and development will be handled carefully, both by a manager who has a superb track-record in blooding youth players, and an assistant who is the perfect mentor for a young Manchester United youth player.

Thought ronaldo looked streets ahead on debut, see more potential in say sterling on performance. But players mature at different rates, look at Bale.

Players always get hyped and some font show it, jones for example or Rossi as two.
Closed Thread