United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-04-2007, 12:02 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Caz
Why exactly do you lot think his original post was edited? To protect some random scouser? Or because Fred could be in trouble if it was noticed by the wrong people?

Think before you go off on one eh? And why on earth would one-post Larry over there have a clue what's going on?
Are you pissed?

Unread 16-04-2007, 12:03 AM
Red Caz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
Are you pissed?
Nope. Are you?

Unread 16-04-2007, 12:07 AM
Ether

Quote:
Or because Fred could be in trouble if it was noticed by the wrong people?
I hear MI5 are regular lurkers on the board. They bloody love the vCash.

Unread 16-04-2007, 12:07 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Nope. Are you?
It's Munich-chanting scouse scum, not Munchen-chanting scouse scum. This is not a reference to the first post, but just a correction of your somewhat flippantly ascribed name for the Munich-chanting scouse scum. Generally speaking, scouse, scum or otherwise, do not sing in German. And tragedies should never be referred to with pet names as they are very sensitive issues. Hope this helps.

Unread 16-04-2007, 12:09 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
It's Munich-chanting scouse scum, not Munchen-chanting scouse scum. This is not a reference to the first post, but just a correction of your somewhat flippantly ascribed name for the Munich-chanting scouse scum. Generally speaking, scouse, scum or otherwise, do not sing in German. And tragedies should never be referred to with pet names as they are very sensitive issues. Hope this helps.
You can't say that to the 'Number One Scouser'.

Unread 16-04-2007, 12:16 AM
Red Caz

Quote:
Throb

I've always called it Munchen on forums for your lot, since RI made the word Munich be replaced with YSB ad infinitum. It's not a trivialisation of a tragedy, nor is it an attempt at patronisation, it's simply a practicality. As Fred appears to accept Munich without changing it, I'll use Munich in the future.

Caz

Unread 16-04-2007, 12:23 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Throb

I've always called it Munchen on forums for your lot, since RI made the word Munich be replaced with YSB ad infinitum. It's not a trivialisation of a tragedy, nor is it an attempt at patronisation, it's simply a practicality. As Fred appears to accept Munich without changing it, I'll use Munich in the future.

Caz
Appreciated

Unread 16-04-2007, 09:39 AM
F Troop

feel free too ring him

Unread 16-04-2007, 09:40 AM
koppas

How do you know where I work.

Unread 16-04-2007, 10:08 AM
F Troop

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
How do you know where I work.
Because I work there also, in Man 34. We've covered this off in the PM's I think???

Unread 16-04-2007, 10:34 AM
koppas

You didn't cover how you knew where I worked.

Unread 16-04-2007, 10:45 AM
F Troop

Quote:
You didn't cover how you knew where I worked.
Because you have a load mouth and my mate runs the IS department in FS.

Unread 16-04-2007, 10:51 AM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by F Troop
Because you have a load mouth and my mate runs the IS department in FS.
IS?

Unread 16-04-2007, 11:34 AM
F Troop

Quote:
IS?
Information services, you know, the place where everyone internet usage is checked and reported. You are in the top 5 at 6.4hrs per day usage.

Unread 16-04-2007, 11:35 AM
koppas

Tell me something I don't know.

Unread 16-04-2007, 11:41 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by F Troop
Information services, you know, the place where everyone internet usage is checked and reported. You are in the top 5 at 6.4hrs per day usage.

Unread 16-04-2007, 11:42 AM
koppas

Its a wum anyway.
Closed Thread