Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
doubt it.

love berbs

Unread 05-09-2010, 04:48 PM
Time For Heroes

Default Re: Is Owen playing at Anfield

Love Berbs, hate Owen.

Never liked that Welsh midget @#%&!, got abused by some on here after I said I'd boo him when we signed him last year.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Unread 05-09-2010, 04:49 PM
Tumescent Throb

disappointed in myself for reading this thread

i have absolutely no interest in what went on at a testimonial at anfield for carragher, and even less interest in what a footballer sitting on a fence said to a football reporter with nothing better to do

testimonials are a human side of football. get the £#%&! over it. imagine some of you booed maradona at OT tbh.

Unread 05-09-2010, 04:51 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
doubt it.

Berbs loves his little tractor doesn't he?

Unread 05-09-2010, 08:52 PM
razzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Berbs loves his little tractor doesn't he?
he used to, but he doesn't like it anymore

he's an ex-tractor fan

I don't know how to do that taxi smilie sorry

Unread 05-09-2010, 08:55 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by razzle
he used to, but he doesn't like it anymore

he's an ex-tractor fan

I don't know how to do that taxi smilie sorry
That joke sucks mate

Unread 05-09-2010, 08:58 PM
rogieop

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Chicarito scored (a goal) for Mexico again last night.
errm no he didnt,

Unread 06-09-2010, 08:22 AM
Manchester

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogieop
errm no he didnt,
Yes he did
http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/6784781/

Unread 06-09-2010, 08:59 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Are these comments for real?? ..surely he wouldn't be that stupid?
It's bad enough that he wore the £#%&!ing shirt yesterday ffs

If they are real that's it. He should never play for the Club again.

What a @#%&! Carragher is by the way. Fancy asking his 'mate' to put himself in that position. He knew exactly what he was doing.

Our striking pool is looking a bit grim at the minute
I think it looks pretty good personally. Berbatov's stated the season in excellent form, Rooney was excellent creatively for England, Macheda seems to be in good form at reserve level and little pea, though still not settled in fully clearly has a strikers instinct. If we'd just £#%&! that scouse crock off, I'd be very happy.

Unread 06-09-2010, 10:24 AM
safingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
i lost all faith in our clubs relations with its fans after we signed smith. nothing surprises me anymore.
You were one of the few people with your head screwed on, the Smith lovefest on here was £#%&!ing embarrassing at times.

Still remember the depressing days of him being used in midfield.

Unread 06-09-2010, 10:27 AM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by safingtons
You were one of the few people with your head screwed on, the Smith lovefest on here was £#%&!ing embarrassing at times.

Still remember the depressing days of him being used in midfield.
yeh but that was all ruuds fault apparently

Unread 06-09-2010, 10:31 AM
safingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
yeh but that was all ruuds fault apparently
Ruud never suited our play, he wasn't to blame for how 05/06 began. However, his exclusion was to blame for our change in fortunes.

Unread 06-09-2010, 10:45 AM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by safingtons
Ruud never suited our play, he wasn't to blame for how 05/06 began. However, his exclusion was to blame for our change in fortunes.
for me i felt he did, he used to love getting on the end of beckham crosses for two years.
03/04 we had a poor side and constant use of 4-5-1 didnt suit him or us
04/05 he he hardly played and we didnt play great football and finished 3rd then so cant blame him
05/06 he still started nearly half the games and appeared in most of the others after the liverpool game when we actually started playing well, hardly an exclusion. smith however, o'shea came in and did a better job than he did in the middle

Unread 06-09-2010, 10:53 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
for me i felt he did, he used to love getting on the end of beckham crosses for two years.
04/05 he he hardly played and we didnt play great football and finished 3rd then so cant blame him
05/06 he still started nearly half the games and appeared in most of the others after the liverpool game when we actually started playing well, hardly an exclusion. smith however, o'shea came in and did a better job than he did in the middle
Actually in 04/05 we had a spell of really good football in the middle of the season (not *just* the Highbury game) with RvN, as you say, mostly absent..........

He was then rushed back for the AC Milan games in some mad act of panic by Fergie - he was obviously still far from fully fit and the team, utterly predictably, bombed. We were then pretty much total shite for the rest of that term (indeed, until the turn of the year)

That Milan fiasco was the beginning of the end for him here, really

Unread 06-09-2010, 10:58 AM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Actually in 04/05 we had a spell of really good football in the middle of the season (not *just* the Highbury game) with RvN, as you say, mostly absent..........

He was then rushed back for the AC Milan games in some mad act of panic by Fergie - he was obviously still far from fully fit and the team, utterly predictably, bombed. We were then pretty much total shite for the rest of that term (indeed, until the turn of the year)

That Milan fiasco was the beginning of the end for him here, really
did he play in the first leg against milan? i thought he didnt but i stand corrected
£#%&!ing carroll that was though, tosser

Unread 06-09-2010, 11:00 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
did he play in the first leg against milan? i thought he didnt but i stand corrected
£#%&!ing carroll that was though, tosser
Not sure myself, tbh

The real point, though, is that he was brought back in to the team before he was ready - and badly disrupted a side that was playing their best stuff for a while at that point

Unread 06-09-2010, 11:04 AM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Not sure myself, tbh

The real point, though, is that he was brought back in to the team before he was ready - and badly disrupted a side that was playing their best stuff for a while at that point
so many 0-0's that season. frustrating, as well as the daylight robbery of the fa cup final

Unread 06-09-2010, 11:04 AM
Crumps

Quote:

It didn't suit us as we didn't have the personnel but it suited him down to the ground as he was the focal point of virtually every attack. His scoring record wouldn't have been impressive if it wasn't for 4-5-1. He was the main man that every @#%&! was supplying so he got plenty of chances which due to his finishing were converted, different formation less chances, less goals.

The one person that did well out of our shit play whilst learning thw 4-5-1 was Ruud tbf.

Didn't suit him?

Unread 06-09-2010, 11:12 AM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps

It didn't suit us as we didn't have the personnel but it suited him down to the ground as he was the focal point of virtually every attack. His scoring record wouldn't have been impressive if it wasn't for 4-5-1. He was the main man that every @#%&! was supplying so he got plenty of chances which due to his finishing were converted, different formation less chances, less goals.

The one person that did well out of our shit play whilst learning thw 4-5-1 was Ruud tbf.

Didn't suit him?
fair enough but my view was
he was strong but he wasnt suited to being used as a target man on his own, just because he was decent at finding space in the box and clinical despite being a lone striker with more attention just paid to him doesnt mean we got the best out of him and the team playing that way.
yeh he was the only guy who was getting supply but would it not have been more benefit for him for constantly playing with somewhere near him for him to have more space and be a less predictable
yeh because hes played 4-5-1 everywhere hes played thats why his record is so good.

Unread 06-09-2010, 12:13 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
so many 0-0's that season
The Palace game was the worst of those - SAF putting out a MASSIVELY weakened team; an act of pure arrogance that blew up in his face big time - we didn't have the squad depth to get away with that anymore Win that and Chelski would have kicked off a bit later just one point ahead

The home players and crowd celebrating like they had won the WC made it worse, as ever. Still got relegated, though
Closed Thread