United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-01-2017, 07:32 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
https://instagram.com/p/BPdHfuohW5I/

Doesn't look like he thinks he's going anywhere today..
Love the overcoat/footwear combo

Unread 19-01-2017, 08:00 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
%@#$&!s. He was too busy watching tennis and trying to get fit for ze Germans. £#%&! him.
I mean it in the sense of has he got no shame, no professional pride, no I'm the man ego. It's hardly a story he'll be telling his grand kids when he looks back at his career and how he ended it as a complete non entity. Talk about damaging his past legendary status.

Unread 20-01-2017, 05:40 AM
Stickman

I was absolutely buzzing about this signing.

Thought he'd put Matt Noble et all in his pocket

Unread 20-01-2017, 09:39 AM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
I mean it in the sense of has he got no shame, no professional pride, no I'm the man ego. It's hardly a story he'll be telling his grand kids when he looks back at his career and how he ended it as a complete non entity. Talk about damaging his past legendary status.
Carry on then

Unread 20-01-2017, 09:46 AM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane

His grandkids will have millions in the bank and have all the beautiful choices of life that that creates.

Hes also won the world cup and euros + a million other things if they want to play with his medals.

In short they/he wont give a £#%&!

Unread 20-01-2017, 09:52 AM
Whip Hubley

damaging his legendary status has he £#%&!. a minor blip, as CKers says all it's done is increase his bank balance. I very much doubt anyone outside of a handful of ruffled united fans gives a £#%&!.

Unread 20-01-2017, 10:01 AM
Iron Fist

His missus is retired, and so is he for all intents and purposes. Happy to sit on his backside and collect his wages.

Unread 20-01-2017, 10:02 AM
Bunker Buster

He needs to leave...

Absolutely sick Of the fawning over this tub of shit..

Unread 20-01-2017, 10:02 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
He needs to leave...

Absolutely sick Of the fawning over this tub of shit..
wrong thread pal

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showth...ghlight=rooney

Unread 20-01-2017, 10:03 AM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by whip hubley
boooooom!

Sorry Bunks, we still good?

Unread 20-01-2017, 10:08 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
His grandkids will have millions in the bank and have all the beautiful choices of life that that creates.

Hes also won the world cup and euros + a million other things if they want to play with his medals.

In short they/he wont give a £#%&!
Not so sure, bet he dies inside when he sees what Big Zlats still doing and looks at himself mincing around on instagram, least I hope he does

Unread 20-01-2017, 10:09 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley

I'll give you that...

Check user cp for a reward...

Unread 20-01-2017, 10:11 AM
prunier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Fist
His missus is retired, and so is he for all intents and purposes. Happy to sit on his backside and collect his wages.
Never should have signed him on a three year contract. £10m a year

Unread 20-01-2017, 10:25 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

I'll give you that...

Check user cp for a reward...

Unread 20-01-2017, 07:51 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by prunier
Never should have signed him on a three year contract. £10m a year