United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-07-2015, 07:07 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
He's obviously a short term fix. At the £10m(ish) we're paying for him who gives a £#%&!? 2 good seasons and he'll have more than paid that back.

As far as short term fixes go, it's a £#%&!ing belter.
Yep. We'll get 3/4 top class years out of him, nqat. Absolutely ideal for us at the moment.

Unread 11-07-2015, 07:16 PM
Crumps

Perfect player to get as our first German too, if he is a success we'll be look a great option for top class players in the Bundesliga looking at potential moves.

Unread 11-07-2015, 07:19 PM
Ashley's Grime

More Germans, less South Americans. I don't think that @#%&! Mendes represents any Germans either.

Unread 11-07-2015, 07:21 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Love Mata tbh, I'm in favour of anything that keeps him in the side.

Not convinced by Januzaj at all.
You put Mata in a mobile team, with smart running off the ball and limited his defensive responsibilities, he would be one of the top players in the world. Exemplary attitude too.

Unread 11-07-2015, 07:22 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley's Grime
More Germans, less South Americans. I don't think that @#%&! Mendes represents any Germans either.
If Hitler had an agent, it would definitely of been Mendes

Unread 11-07-2015, 07:25 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
If Hitler had an agent, it would definitely of been Mendes
You really don't like the word 'have', do you?

Unread 11-07-2015, 07:31 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Eric
I know that, I was just saying if we signed any 31 year old, it would be Messi and Ronaldo when they are 31. We might get two good years out of him, I hope he does it, but I would prefer younger players.
You're a bit of a plank, aren't you son.

Unread 11-07-2015, 07:35 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
You're a bit of a plank, aren't you son.
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Eric
I just wouldn't let Evans go, he isn't a first team starter, but he's a really good CB sub to come in when someone's injured, or off the subs bench.
Homeboy hasn't got a clue what he's watching or puts too much trust in the opinion of someone who really hasn't got a £#%&!ing clue.

Unread 11-07-2015, 07:53 PM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Perfect player to get as our first German too, if he is a success we'll be look a great option for top class players in the Bundesliga looking at potential moves.
Errrr you're forgetting Owen Hargreaves, Neumayr, zimmer and Heinze

Unread 11-07-2015, 07:53 PM
S/Side.Red

Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
As I said in another thread, Scholes was that ages going into the 06/07 season. A shame we only got a couple of good years out of him.
Xavi was 31 when he was hampering Barcelona at Wembley in 2011 iirc.

Iniesta currently 31

Unread 11-07-2015, 07:55 PM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
have before been, except after hitler

Unread 11-07-2015, 07:57 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley's Grime
Baffled as to why we haven't signed more in the past given the similarity in the 2 cultures, both footballing and living.

Unread 11-07-2015, 08:00 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

Iniesta currently 31
So many seem to have the same mindset as 15 years ago when I comes to players being almost finished when they hit 30. Only players I'd worry about are ones that rely on pace/acceleration.

Unread 11-07-2015, 08:01 PM
My Name is Keith

We need age - we need leaders. One of the biggest problems with this squad is the lack of leadership.

One of the most senior players is carrick who comes across as quiet and reserved. Rooney is the only other 'leader' and I think he's alright but is far from perfect. You compare this to the Roy Keane years - surely, there's never been anyone better at being uncompromising and completely driven? Since him, we've had a squad full of mutes and @#%&!s and we've gone down hill. It's no coincidence.

schwiners has it all. I can't remember being as delighted over a signing for years tbh.

Unread 11-07-2015, 08:03 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
Baffled as to why we haven't signed more in the past given the similarity in the 2 cultures, both footballing and living.
Fergie wasn't on 'good terms' with any German agents tbf.

Unread 11-07-2015, 08:21 PM
Knockers

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
We need age - we need leaders. One of the biggest problems with this squad is the lack of leadership.

One of the most senior players is carrick who comes across as quiet and reserved. Rooney is the only other 'leader' and I think he's alright but is far from perfect. You compare this to the Roy Keane years - surely, there's never been anyone better at being uncompromising and completely driven? Since him, we've had a squad full of mutes and @#%&!s and we've gone down hill. It's no coincidence.

schwiners has it all. I can't remember being as delighted over a signing for years tbh.
Too true, Keithers. Far too many fannies at United for the last few years. I'm all for going balls-out for Zlatan. We still haven't got anyone who's up for acting like a complete @#%&! in service of the greater good.

Unread 11-07-2015, 08:32 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
LVG turns this, into full on scar giddiness
You will love him northers. He supports his mrs at work as much as she does for his. Deffo can see him doing equal housework too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
you £#%&!in wut, mr lowercase UTD

Unread 11-07-2015, 08:44 PM
Macca1990

https://vine.co/v/ehrpb2x5hxr
Mata just heard about Bastian

Unread 11-07-2015, 08:46 PM
ZiggyStardust

Classy from Bayern as expected

Not a bad trophy haul he amassed there

Unread 11-07-2015, 08:51 PM
Doctor Hver

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

Iniesta currently 31
Should quickly bid for Iniesta then?
Closed Thread