United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-09-2008, 03:16 PM
Gog Coch

Default Buy two players to replace Scholes and Carrick

Carrick is a Saha. Scholes looks old. Giggs can just about hack it for parts of games. Maybe try some of the young terriers in mid field before buying in January

Unread 13-09-2008, 03:18 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gog Coch
Carrick is a Saha. Scholes looks old. Giggs can just about hack it for parts of games. Maybe try some of the young terriers in mid field before buying in January
tbh i don't think playing dogs will help.

Unread 13-09-2008, 03:23 PM
Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
tbh i don't think playing dogs will help.
might mean a couple of Huddersfields youth side

Unread 13-09-2008, 03:28 PM
toseeunited

carrick is a top player, he's got an injury problem at the moment but because hargo can't get fit he had to play today.

scholes looked slow today - he is 33 hence why we have had to sign the MF's we have for the future - i've always said that this would be the last seasons for scholesy and giggsy - and that's not just on today's game.

it hurts, but they won't be singing come may, mark my words!!

Unread 13-09-2008, 03:35 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
what is your families obsession with dogs?

Unread 13-09-2008, 03:41 PM
Firswood Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by toseeunited
carrick is a top player, he's got an injury problem at the moment but because hargo can't get fit he had to play today.

scholes looked slow today - he is 33 hence why we have had to sign the MF's we have for the future - i've always said that this would be the last seasons for scholesy and giggsy - and that's not just on today's game.

it hurts, but they won't be singing come may, mark my words!!
In that sort of game Scholes needs to be playing alongside 2 other in central midfield and with some genuine width. There wasn't either today.

Unread 13-09-2008, 03:43 PM
toseeunited

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firswood Red
In that sort of game Scholes needs to be playing alongside 2 other in central midfield and with some genuine width. There wasn't either today.
yeah - and for that we can criticse SAF for picking berby tev and wazza in the same team, but how many times have we slated him for being too defensive - he didn't do that today he was confident but got it wrong - but the way we started £#%&! me we should have built on that

Unread 13-09-2008, 04:55 PM
Macca1990

possible the worst thread/ 1st post I have ever seen.

Unread 14-09-2008, 09:37 AM
Gog Coch

The were no balls fed through from mid field because the tree that played were £#%&!ers on the day. Scholes is finished as a starting player. Carrick just cannot produce the energy that is required from that position. Our midfield is absolute shite. Can't win the ball and can't distribute the ball accurately especially when in a pressurised situation. God help us if we continue with this load of flat and busted batteries.

Unread 14-09-2008, 09:50 AM
Crumps

You silly old fool.

Unread 14-09-2008, 10:04 AM
gigo

Looks like we are lacking some " muscle " in midfield,with that in mind,Ghanaian International midfielder Steven Appiah is available on a free,he's strong a good box to box player who can defend,create and score goals,just what we need in the middle.

Unread 14-09-2008, 10:15 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macca1990
there's certainly some stiff competition out there but i have to say you may be right

Quote:
The were no balls fed through from mid field because the tree that played were £#%&!ers on the day. Scholes is finished as a starting player. Carrick just cannot produce the energy that is required from that position. Our midfield is absolute shite. Can't win the ball and can't distribute the ball accurately especially when in a pressurised situation. God help us if we continue with this load of flat and busted batteries.
mind you, if this had been the first post there would have been no doubt at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigo
Looks like we are lacking some " muscle " in midfield,with that in mind,Ghanaian International midfielder Steven Appiah is available on a free,he's strong a good box to box player who can defend,create and score goals,just what we need in the middle.

nowhere near good enough in his prime. still, now he's a geriatric you may be right. about the same age as gog coch, isn't he?

Unread 14-09-2008, 11:06 AM
Sloane

behave

Unread 14-09-2008, 11:07 AM
Gog Coch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macca1990
You are a real dumbarse no hoper going nowhere.

Unread 14-09-2008, 11:10 AM
Gog Coch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
You silly old fool.
Your future is behind you.You are a born loser. You are going f'n nowhere. ffs get a grip.

Unread 14-09-2008, 11:23 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Your future is behind you.You are a born loser. You are going f'n nowhere. ffs get a grip.
I'm going all the way baby. I hope this winter is really cold. That'll teach you.

Unread 14-09-2008, 11:31 AM
Elsey

I see we are linked with Veloso again this morning in the rags.

Unread 14-09-2008, 11:33 AM
redmike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firswood Red
Mate thats exactly how we were set up yesterday scholes, carrick anderson with wazza tucked in right side, now i agree he didn't give us the width but when you play with a narrow three man midfield it's very hard to get width even if you play ronaldo right side.

Unread 14-09-2008, 11:44 AM
Qwertyuiop

Quote:
Staggeringly shit thread. £#%&! off.

Unread 14-09-2008, 11:46 AM
armchair

yeah reopen the transfer window
Closed Thread