View Poll Results: Nail your colours to the mast
Team Jose 4 Life 58 78.38%
Send the miserable @#%&! to Paris 16 21.62%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 14-03-2018, 01:30 AM
Neo

Thumbs down

Time to go, and take your disgusting, shit-on-a-stick excuse for football back with you to Portugal, ya £#%&!ing virus.

Sir Bobby was right. Manchester United shouldn't have touched this @#%&! with a bargepole.

Unread 14-03-2018, 01:34 AM
LFOD

Boring football. It's easier to get rid of Jose than all the heartless @#%&!s that play for United. It just won't change the outcome.

Unread 14-03-2018, 01:37 AM
MagnificentSeven

we've become better under him compared to moyes and van gaal.

but being better than them is just not enough, and shows how low our standards have dropped.

i don't want him sacked as despite how we'll never be a genuine force under him, i'd like to think he'll lay the foundations for the next manager.

Unread 14-03-2018, 01:45 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven

but being better than them is just not enough, and shows how low our standards have dropped.

i don't want him sacked as despite how we'll never be a genuine force under him, i'd like to think he'll lay the foundations for the next manager.
yep better but also shit

Unread 14-03-2018, 01:49 AM
guerreiro

He’s just such a shit bloke with it as well, at least LVG was a good bloke so garnered some leeway for his crap football. Mourinho is a snidey, cowardly bully.

Unread 14-03-2018, 01:49 AM
LFOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
yep better but also shit
yep - still horrid football.

Unread 14-03-2018, 01:55 AM
armchair

the thing is he didn't have to play Fellaini tonight - he played him to spite us, expecting we'd get the win anyway and it didn't work out.

He's a very spiteful person. Someone need to punch him in the face as he's gone mad imo.

He's somehow managed to make one of the greatest creative midfielders of the decade unable to pass ten yards.

Unread 14-03-2018, 02:11 AM
sub three hours

Quote:
the thing is he didn't have to play Fellaini tonight - he played him to spite us, expecting we'd get the win anyway and it didn't work out.

He's a very spiteful person. Someone need to punch him in the face as he's gone mad imo.

He's somehow managed to make one of the greatest creative midfielders of the decade unable to pass ten yards.

It’s exhausting watching this team armers, they've no backbone, guts or spit (sorry magic)

Unread 14-03-2018, 03:35 AM
Tiberian

Quote:

He might buy a few top players if given enough money you mean? Not as if he is going to lay the foundation of a style that we can move forward with. There is plenty of talent in this Utd squad, very few of whom seem suited to playing together. That might change with a coach who would commit to building a style that allows the players to grow instead of this anti football rubbish he delivers when there is a live challenger(and quite often when there isn't)

Unread 14-03-2018, 05:49 AM
MagnificentSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
He might buy a few top players if given enough money you mean? Not as if he is going to lay the foundation of a style that we can move forward with. There is plenty of talent in this Utd squad, very few of whom seem suited to playing together. That might change with a coach who would commit to building a style that allows the players to grow instead of this anti football rubbish he delivers when there is a live challenger(and quite often when there isn't)
my stance is that he deserves one more season because all things considered, we're not in as bad of a position as we have been at this stage in recent years.

however, like you say there are a lot of talented players in this squad - and on paper we arguably have a better squad than fergie's final season - but if he still can't get the best out of them then i wouldn't be upset to see him go.

Unread 14-03-2018, 06:53 AM
Tiberian

Quote:
my stance is that he deserves one more season because all things considered, we're not in as bad of a position as we have been at this stage in recent years.

however, like you say there are a lot of talented players in this squad - and on paper we arguably have a better squad than fergie's final season - but if he still can't get the best out of them then i wouldn't be upset to see him go.
On a night shift after that rubbish, stewing on it, which I rarely do these days. Look, Pogba cost more than their entire starting 11, and Sanchez could cover their wages by himself for a week. Talent wise Utd clearly have the stronger group of players but Mourinho over the tie refused to take the initiative, an upper mid table Spanish team who have been thrashed multiple times this season, and he would not attack them.

What is he building towards?

Unread 14-03-2018, 07:16 AM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Still loyal.

Just hope he gets that big PL or CL before he leaves us in a year or two.
If you think he is leaving in a year or 2 then why keep him ? By that time he will probably have spent another couple of hundred and million and will probably have driven the likes of Martial, Rashford and the like out the door.. Its on Mourinhos head that he keeps picking the same shit week in week out, Fellaini, Young, Smalling, Jones, Valencia constantly starting, yet the likes of Shaw,Pogba, Martial, Rashford get dropped at the first sign of a dip in form while the shit @#%&!s get a free pass

Unread 14-03-2018, 07:31 AM
guerreiro

How come Cream is on the right side of the poll, thought he was a Jose gaylord?

Unread 14-03-2018, 07:35 AM
saffers

Quote:
get poc in the summer
Not many good poc managers out there. Punt on Hughton?

Hope Mou stays another two years tbh, let alone one year. Need stability. Everyone knows long term he does not want to have to use the likes of valencia young smalling etc. He couldnt do a crazy squad overhaul straightaway + lvg had spent a lot on players.

Unread 14-03-2018, 08:33 AM
ScholesGingerSheen

Quote:
Not many good poc managers out there. Punt on Hughton?

Hope Mou stays another two years tbh, let alone one year. Need stability. Everyone knows long term he does not want to have to use the likes of valencia young smalling etc. He couldnt do a crazy squad overhaul straightaway + lvg had spent a lot on players.

He's spent 60 million on centre halves since he got here, he won't play Lindelof if literally anyone else is fit, he has called Valencia the best right back in the league, which has never been true and positionally he has become a liability this season. His big January signing was a player in the one forward position we were well stocked with young starting level talent when we're crying out at full back and right wing.

All that is secondary to the fact that we don't look coached in the fundamentals of a system of play or being a cohesive whole and no amount of stability looks likely to change that with Jose.

Unread 14-03-2018, 08:36 AM
RemisMoses

I am done that was unforgivable, they can beat brighton 3-0 at weekend and fans will be back onside. I wont forget that gutless shite and I wont forgive it. I don't go with all this 'united way' %@#$&!s but that was no way for a 'big club' to set up at 0-0 its was sickening.

Unread 14-03-2018, 08:38 AM
S/Side.Red

Won't leave or get sacked this side of August/September when he inevitably begins to implode.

Partly because the club would have no idea what to do.

Unread 14-03-2018, 08:51 AM
sub three hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Won't leave or get sacked this side of August/September when he inevitably begins to implode.

Partly because the club would have no idea what to do.
I think you're right. This team and Mourinho is no good for my mental well being, the football is dire and not in keeping with our history. The only thing Jose inspires is a call to the Samaritans.

Unread 14-03-2018, 09:26 AM
Surfers do Charlie

There's no doubt that he's improving the results and league position slowly.

On paper we even have a decent team now.

It's just shit to watch, and there are key players that are not starting, being played out of position, or not best served by whatever this strategy is.

This is turning out to be our best season since Fergie in terms of results and league position, but I'd be a lot happier if there was some clear vision.

Playing Fellaini at home in a must-win game, with Pogba on the bench ffs.

Unread 14-03-2018, 09:29 AM
Sandman

Quote:
Need stability.
No we don't, we need entertainment, and excitement, it's not a married couple staying together for the sake of the kids ffs.

After all the talk about never repeating the mistakes we made after Busby retired, trust United to go on and make a bigger £#%&!ing mess of it, we've sailed into a perfect storm of ineptitude, and fear, running from the boardroom, to our supporters.

He's not Alex Ferguson, it's not the 89/90 season, and he isn't building towards decades of dominance. He's an extremely negative coach, who always wants to be the underdog, and doesn't fit United in any way, shape, or form.
Closed Thread