United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-10-2010, 03:01 PM
TheNew

Default Re: Good reception for Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
i think anderson has been one of our better players in his games since he came back. it will take a while for him to get back to top form but i can see quite a few encouraging signs, particularly the fact that in recent games he has been actively looking for the ball as much as possible, dropping back to pick it up off the defence and pushing forward to harry opposition defenders. last night, for example, he was the furthest forward of our midfield three and yet was also the player most often dropping deep to begin moves, which meant he got through a fair bit of work. for the player picking the ball up deep it's crucial to be able to move the ball quickly whether wide or through the middle and to make himself available so as to set the tempo for the move and i thought he did that very well. of the three midfielders we had there he was easily the best last night. he isn't a no 10, however, and i don't think he will be.
He was £#%&!ing miles better than the completely anonymous Carrick last night at the very least. He was looking for the ball and eager to be involved, even if not everything came off. I think Anderson can offer us something this season, and I'm normally the worlds biggest doomlord.

Carrick on the other hand.

Unread 21-10-2010, 03:04 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
Most businesses lose money in their few years, you have to build it up...

£#%&! the analogies.
Just pointing out that they won't simply look at the fee he was bought for when a judgement is made on his future. That money has been and gone. They will look at what he costs in the future, and what value he brings to the team.

Don't disagree with your other points. My point in this thread is that he isn't, and never will be an attacking midfielder...oh, and he needs to up his game.

Unread 21-10-2010, 03:05 PM
Sullingtons

given that he's black and goes out a fair bit with nice clothes i think he should be given more of a chance

Unread 21-10-2010, 03:14 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullingtons
given that he's black and goes out a fair bit with nice clothes i think he should be given more of a chance
he'd be better off going out with some champs like our mate Marlo.

Unread 21-10-2010, 03:17 PM
Sullingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
he'd be better off going out with some champs like our mate Marlo.
both pay for their company, one way or another.
Closed Thread