Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-07-2014, 06:34 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
who?

I'm all excited!

tbf, there's probably loads from the old Red issue days that are on here that I don't even know changed. what ever happened to antonin jablonsky too? and what was his name on red issue? just one word wasn't it? began with a 'b'?
Bedwyr --> Antonin Jablonski, but it's the same person.

Unread 24-07-2014, 06:39 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
Bedwyr --> Antonin Jablonski, but it's the same person.
I know. my post says that!

Unread 24-07-2014, 06:41 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Without a doubt, also heard about a possible name change...
No one is that sad.

Unread 24-07-2014, 06:53 PM
Jez Quigley

Thumbs down

Used to love Borsuk but he has gone down in my esteem if he has come back without announcing

Unread 24-07-2014, 06:54 PM
Rhodzy

bigballs?

Unread 24-07-2014, 06:55 PM
Jez Quigley

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
No one is that sad.
LL Moonmanhead, Augustus Gloop, My Name is Heath and Luscious Larry Lavender used to say that too.

Unread 24-07-2014, 06:56 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
Used to love Borsuk but he has gone down in my esteem if he has come back without announcing
he's not

Unread 24-07-2014, 07:00 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
bigballs?
That's sullers.

Unread 24-07-2014, 07:00 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
That was an odd flounce. Most people likes him if didn't agree with him. Maybe he forsaw the Moyes disaster and subsequent abuse.

Unread 24-07-2014, 07:11 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
No one is that sad.

Unread 24-07-2014, 08:36 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by vangaalsbigballs
Looked very disinterested when he came on.

But if this is the formation we are going to use mostly, then we need couple more defenders at least with the injury records of the current 3
*Un*interested - he would be disinterested if he was no longer a United player

Unread 24-07-2014, 09:19 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
*Un*interested - he would be disinterested if he was no longer a United player
can't be arszed trawling through, who is he taling about

Unread 24-07-2014, 09:38 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by vangaalsbigballs
saffers post in that thread

"Doomer in me says we'll flirt with CR7 till deadline day only for him to renew with madrid, then 1 minute before midnight open up Fellaini's £22m buyout clause for him to reject us."

If only fellaini had rejected us.

Unread 24-07-2014, 09:41 PM
Smiling Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
can't be arszed trawling through, who is he taling about
Nani

Unread 24-07-2014, 09:57 PM
ZiggyStardust

Just seen the full match

Early days and it was only against the LA Galaxy but still very encouraging

Really interesting after the match to hear LvG basically nail his colours to the mast and say this 3412 formation is the one he wants to use this season

The positives were Herrera's motm debut which got better and better the longer it went on. Looks a potentially outstanding playmaking midfielder

Welbeck was also excellent in the first half and not just with his excellently taken goal but with his really good link up play

Very encouraging performance from Cleverley 2nd half. Clearly benefits playing in a side that has lots of passing options

The negatives were Smalling's performance in the first half. Clearly doesn't look suited to playing out from the back and I can't see under LvG long term
Fletcher was also poor in the first half when playing in midfield. Miss controlled it a number of times and didn't show for the ball enough when one of the 3 centre backs had the ball

I thought Shaw looked really unsure but it's early days and it's a new position for him however slightly worrying that we don't have Evra's experience to call on

Can't wait for the next match

Unread 24-07-2014, 10:03 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Just seen the full match

Really interesting after the match to hear LvG basically nail his colours to the mast and say this 3412 formation is the one he wants to use this season

The positives were Herrera's motm debut which got better and better the longer it went on. Looks a potentially outstanding playmaking midfielder

Welbeck was also excellent in the first half and not just with his excellently taken goal but with his really good link up play

Very encouraging performance from Cleverley 2nd half. Clearly benefits playing in a side that has lots of passing options

The negatives were Smalling's performance in the first half. Clearly doesn't look suited to playing out from the back and I can't see under LvG long term
Fletcher was also poor in the first half when playing in midfield. Miss controlled it a number of times and didn't show for the ball enough when one of the 3 centre backs had the ball

I thought Shaw looked really unsure but it's early days and it's a new position for him however slightly worrying that we don't have Evra's experience to call on

Collectors item, preseason reason.

A good read that.

Unread 24-07-2014, 10:17 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Bastard
Nani
cheers

Unread 24-07-2014, 10:34 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
That's sullers.
Thought it was pube beard?

Unread 24-07-2014, 10:37 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Didn't win the CL but laid the foundations, style of play and introduced players into the first team who were fixtures for the next ten years ffs.

Unread 24-07-2014, 10:38 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Just seen the full match

Yep, Smalling's distribution won't impress anyone on the staff. And he's not actually that great a defender either

Fletcher started horribly. It was only going to improve from there, but overall I think LvG will see him as more valuable off the pitch.
Closed Thread