United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-12-2007, 06:28 PM
legendary saf

Default Ferguson: We were beaten by the better team

Nice admission Sir Alex on ssn

Hopefully he realises that maybe this 'best squad eva' claim was full of shit and that he should have kept his mouth shut.

A squad that has Fletcher Brown and Saha in it is not the best ever, replace those wasters with competent players who have the talent aswell as the hard work in them and then we'll be cooking on gas.

Unread 29-12-2007, 06:30 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary saf
Nice admission Sir Alex on ssn

Hopefully he realises that maybe this 'best squad eva' claim was full of shit and that he should have kept his mouth shut.

A squad that has Fletcher Brown and Saha in it is not the best ever, replace those wasters with competent players who have the talent aswell as the hard work in them and then we'll be cooking on gas.
sparky in agreeing with legendarysaf shocker!

Unread 29-12-2007, 06:30 PM
dunk

You, legendary #@&%!, are a complete and utter £#%&!ing £#%&!er.

please find the highest building you can, climb to the top and jump off, do us all a favour, you know nothing @#%&!!

Unread 29-12-2007, 06:31 PM
Ed Sullivan

Only one of those players is not 'competent' and he is still good as squad cover.

We'll never be Chelsea with every position filled with class and covered with class. It hardly worked for them did it?

Unread 29-12-2007, 06:32 PM
Sloppy

Can i buy a vowel please?

Unread 29-12-2007, 06:44 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy

Unread 29-12-2007, 06:46 PM
Ed Sullivan

Sloppy is to images what Lawless is to smilies

Unread 29-12-2007, 06:51 PM
legendary saf

Keep laughing...stick your heads in the sand if you like

If Sir Alex keeps trusting these mongs in big games we will lose the league title.

Unread 29-12-2007, 06:53 PM
chorleyred

i'd love you to post when we win, instead of waiting for something negative before you post every time.

these same 'mongs' that had a big hand in us winning the league last year, every single one of the 3 you mention?

Unread 29-12-2007, 06:56 PM
borsuk

Thumbs up

Quote:

brilli_nt

Unread 29-12-2007, 07:13 PM
MUFC One Love

I'm sure the other day you was raving about anything and everything and people were saying (including me) that you'll be different when we next lose.

Unread 29-12-2007, 07:17 PM
legendary saf

MUFC One Love

There could be no complaints on Wednesday

But today it was like a different team out there. Ferguson should have used Rooney tbh, he has hit form now.

The flu is £#%&! all, pathetic excuse tbh

Unread 29-12-2007, 07:19 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
MUFC One Love

But today it was like a different team out there. Ferguson should have used Rooney tbh, he has hit form now.

What a suprise

But when Ronaldo is not playing for one game, he has a genuine reason?

Unread 29-12-2007, 07:20 PM
Wez

Quote:
MUFC One Love

Out with a Virus

Unread 29-12-2007, 07:22 PM
legendary saf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Sullivan
What a suprise

But when Ronaldo is not playing for one game, he has a genuine reason?
Theres a difference between a flu and a more serious physical injury which could be aggravated

Unread 29-12-2007, 07:23 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Theres a difference between a flu and a more serious physical injury which could be aggravated
No there isn't.

You cannot play with either.

Unread 29-12-2007, 07:30 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Don't be silly.

Whatever the likes of you think about Rooney one thing he can't be accused of is 'bottling' the opportunity to play football.
If he could have played he would of played. Fact.

He obviously really is ill.....I think we've all had a flu virus or sickness bug. Hanging off the side of the bed throwing up into a bucket every few minutes!...you'd hardly be able to play a game of top flight football FFS!

Unread 29-12-2007, 11:23 PM
denis lawless

Thumbs up

Quote:

Unread 30-12-2007, 12:54 AM
jem

Default I prefer

to say west ham scored following two shit decisions to give them free kicks and we'd have won anyway if ronaldo had put away the penalty (but he's bought a miss).

then again, I'd also say arsenal won with a blatant handball and fabregas play-acting. and chelsea's winner was way offside.

sorry, but I only feel the injustice.

fletcher is shit, though. :0)

Unread 30-12-2007, 12:56 AM
chorleyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
to say west ham scored following two shit decisions to give them free kicks and we'd have won anyway if ronaldo had put away the penalty (but he's bought a miss).

then again, I'd also say arsenal won with a blatant handball and fabregas play-acting. and chelsea's winner was way offside.

sorry, but I only feel the injustice.

fletcher is shit, though. :0)

it's like the return of a family member, I miss you you old @#%&!
Closed Thread