Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-05-2015, 10:30 PM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Who said it was a joke.

It's been a fact for 15+ years.

Come the early knockout rounds they'll be out.
Could have sworn they got to the final in 06.

Unread 04-05-2015, 10:31 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
Could have sworn they got to the final in 06.
Did they win it?

Remember the Semi Final btw?

Unread 04-05-2015, 10:34 PM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Did they win it?

Remember the Semi Final btw?
Hardly 'making up the numbers', is it?

United got to two finals and also got dicked by barca. Was that making up the numbers too?

Unread 04-05-2015, 10:37 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
It's at Stamford Bridge? I thought it was at Anfield. Lol No £#%&!ing chance.
Just hope chelski don't switch off like we did when we won the title with 4 games left.
Even £#%&!ing west brom put 5 past us

Unread 04-05-2015, 10:38 PM
utd99

No way Jose's not getting a phone call. "Interpreter? You are owing me everyshing you coont, play Coshta"

Unread 04-05-2015, 10:38 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
Just hope chelski don't switch off like we did when we won the title with 4 games left.
Even £#%&!ing west brom put 5 past us
£#%&!ing hell! that's ten now! !

Quote:
No way Jose's not getting a phone call. "Interpreter? You are owing me everyshing you coont, play Coshta"
can't see Sean Connery doing us anything favours tbf.

Unread 04-05-2015, 10:40 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface

can't see Sean Connery doing us anything favours tbf.

Unread 04-05-2015, 10:43 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
Hardly 'making up the numbers', is it?

United got to two finals and also got dicked by barca. Was that making up the numbers too?
Same final appearances at Monaco.

Unread 04-05-2015, 10:48 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface

Just seen that my internet locked up when posting

Unread 05-05-2015, 07:58 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
We'll win at palace and the dippers will lose at chelsea - confirmed champions league.

Dippers will also probably lose at Stoke.
Quote:
We'll officially be back in the CL tonight pal. QPR will beat the scousers.

No sweat.
too much of this going on lately, TBH.

Unread 05-05-2015, 08:27 AM
magic_cantona

Arsenal are absolutely ace with zero pressure on, aren't they?

Tbf to us, Spurs, Verm and City wins - when it seemed very unlikely - put us probably just out of reach for Liverpool. Pressure was on, we performed. We then went to Chelsea and even with a depleted side, should've got something.

The implosion afterwards stinks of "job done, Everton and WBA will be a piece of piss".

Unread 05-05-2015, 08:51 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
It's at Stamford Bridge? I thought it was at Anfield. Lol No £#%&!ing chance.
Well no one thought we'd lose to West Ham at home after being crowned champions but we did. Liverpool could easily secure a draw at Chelsea and we could easily lose/draw at palace. At that point, I would suggest that the bed sheets may become moist. Liverpool have palace at home and Stoke away - we have arsenal at home and hull away.

No problem with being confident - but suffice to say you have more confidence than I do.

We have to beat palace.

Unread 05-05-2015, 08:55 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Well no one thought we'd lose to West Ham at home after being crowned champions but we did. Liverpool could easily secure a draw at Chelsea and we could easily lose/draw at palace. At that point, I would suggest that the bed sheets may become moist. Liverpool have palace at home and Stoke away - we have arsenal at home and hull away.

No problem with being confident - but suffice to say you have more confidence than I do.

We have to beat palace.

......and we won't

Itv 4 beckons

Unread 05-05-2015, 09:01 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith

We have to beat palace.
Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
......and we won't

Itv 4 beckons
Top 4 is done lads. Chill.

Unread 05-05-2015, 09:49 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
too much of this going on lately, TBH.
saffers obviously desperate to bow out in style, with little regard for the long term consequences of his actions. A bit like Fergie’s last season really.

Unread 05-05-2015, 09:51 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
saffers obviously desperate to bow out in style, with little regard for the long term consequences of his actions. A bit like Fergie’s last season really.
Hope he's not going to call £#%&!ing borsurs in to replace him

Unread 05-05-2015, 11:30 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
if he keeps this shit up, there'll be words had, NQAT.

Unread 05-05-2015, 03:31 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Arsenal are absolutely ace with zero pressure on, aren't they?

Tbf to us, Spurs, Verm and City wins - when it seemed very unlikely - put us probably just out of reach for Liverpool. Pressure was on, we performed. We then went to Chelsea and even with a depleted side, should've got something.

The implosion afterwards stinks of "job done, Everton and WBA will be a piece of piss".
Didn't help there that Hull beat Liverpool, either........

We would still almost certainly have won last weekend if we had somebody who could just take a £#%&!ing pen, though :shakehead:

Unread 05-05-2015, 05:54 PM
puressence

joining villa
Closed Thread