United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-09-2014, 04:46 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
There was no £#%&!ing excuse for signing Young.

Shitty shit @#%&!.
I seem to remember Throb making an impassioned case for the signing at the time.

Some %@#$&!s about him having the ability to play on the left, on the right and 'through', as well as fantastic set-piece ability and a genuine goal threat.

He was spot on, as per.

Unread 29-09-2014, 05:03 PM
Mr_Ed

Good... Never been good enough

Unread 29-09-2014, 06:30 PM
crockster

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Cash and Young for Vlaar in January.
No ta!

Hummels & Höwedes 2 experienced German Centre-backs I hope we go far

Unread 29-09-2014, 06:35 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Nobody will match his wages so he'll refuse a move and run his contract down on loan
This. Going nowhere. Both him and ando will outlive the cockroaches post nuclear armageddon

Unread 29-09-2014, 07:45 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
This. Going nowhere. Both him and ando will outlive the cockroaches post nuclear armageddon
Can´t understand why money comes first over rotting on the bench or sitting in the stands.

Unread 29-09-2014, 07:47 PM
Stickman

I thought he was going to be a good signing

Unread 29-09-2014, 08:32 PM
Bunker Buster

Started brightly.

Went utter shit.

I'll drive him to Everton or spurs myself...tit

Unread 29-09-2014, 08:37 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
I seem to remember Throb making an impassioned case for the signing at the time.

Some %@#$&!s about him having the ability to play on the left, on the right and 'through', as well as fantastic set-piece ability and a genuine goal threat.

He was spot on, as per.
was a big fan from his days at Watford - no wonder he doesn't post much now

Unread 29-09-2014, 08:41 PM
Darth Vidic

Quote:
Originally Posted by teflon_terry
Appalling signing.

Bloody Moyes.

Unread 29-09-2014, 08:48 PM
Ranier Wolfcastle

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
was a big fan from his days at Watford - no wonder he doesn't post much now
It's an interesting point though.

I think that he showed some decent potential when we played them away at the start of 06/07. He would have been far cheaper, and perhaps young enough to instill a United mentality & ambition into. Perhaps.

Edit - to qualify, I mean as a good squad player. Not as a world beater.

Unread 29-09-2014, 09:29 PM
red @rmy

Good. I've been £#%&!ed off with him since he signed.

Unread 29-09-2014, 10:50 PM
Whalefish

Vlaar would be a waste of money, always £#%&!ing injured.

Unread 29-09-2014, 11:05 PM
Tumescent Throb

some #@&%! has quoted neo, i see

the sad little @#%&! is still completely obsessed with me even after being on ignore for about 3 years

Unread 29-09-2014, 11:12 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranier Wolfcastle

I think that he showed some decent potential when we played them away at the start of 06/07. He would have been far cheaper, and perhaps young enough to instill a United mentality & ambition into. Perhaps.

with giggs on the wane, obertan in the squad and ronaldo gone, the reality was that either downing or young were likely to improve us at the time

and young did exactly that for a while. proved not to be made of stern enough stuff when the United spotlight was shined on him. problem was exacerbated by the fact he was rarely willing/able/told to hit the £#%&!ing byline

even though he was part of the best group of wingers/wide attackers at any club in the PL at one time (Young, Valencia, Nani, Giggs, Januzaj supported by Rafael, Fabio and Evra - what a group that should have been!), by the end of his time as a regular first choice player he'd even forgotten how to do his defensive duties, and that was exposed by the tactics of LvG this season as well as Moyes last season. United is too big for him. it happens.

Unread 29-09-2014, 11:24 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranier Wolfcastle

Maybe - indeed, he showed some promise when he started at United as others have said.

Mentally weak, though - and Freggie didn't often buy people like that in his prime.

Unread 30-09-2014, 12:29 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
I will still kill them dont worry

Unread 30-09-2014, 12:30 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
with giggs on the wane, obertan in the squad and ronaldo gone, the reality was that either downing or young were likely to improve us at the time

and young did exactly that for a while. proved not to be made of stern enough stuff when the United spotlight was shined on him. problem was exacerbated by the fact he was rarely willing/able/told to hit the £#%&!ing byline

even though he was part of the best group of wingers/wide attackers at any club in the PL at one time (Young, Valencia, Nani, Giggs, Januzaj supported by Rafael, Fabio and Evra - what a group that should have been!), by the end of his time as a regular first choice player he'd even forgotten how to do his defensive duties, and that was exposed by the tactics of LvG this season as well as Moyes last season. United is too big for him. it happens.
keep talking :shakehead:

Unread 16-11-2014, 02:49 PM
Withers

Moyes wants him according to the papers.

Unread 16-11-2014, 03:30 PM
20 times

£#%&!ing @#%&!. I hate him.

Worst signing since Owen

Unread 16-11-2014, 04:00 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
Moyes wants him according to the papers.
He moyes buys young off us he,s redeemed himself
Closed Thread