plopborsky

Default Zaha will be £#%&!ed off nqat

only a matter of time

Unread 25-07-2014, 07:39 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky

only a matter of time
He's from south london, what do you expect. Wrong un. Bin him off.

Unread 25-07-2014, 07:42 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
He's from south london, what do you expect. Wrong un. Bin him off.
really needs to £#%&! off back to palace

Unread 25-07-2014, 07:44 PM
Switching Off

Didn't he come to training on his first day with a t shirt of the girl Giggsy cheated on his wife with? I remember thinking it was funny at the time but imagine the #@&%!ation needed to think turning up to United wearing that was bantz

Unread 25-07-2014, 07:47 PM
The Watcher

Clocked he was an utter @#%&! when we were first linked with him. Not going to lie, I'm delighted (but not surprised) I was right. Appalling little shit, £#%&! him off asap.

Unread 25-07-2014, 07:47 PM
Jethro

Forgot about his existence. Arsed

Unread 25-07-2014, 07:49 PM
ryanMUFC

He probably should have been in the reserves last season instead of out on loan/£#%&!ed about tbf. It might not be right to generalise but If the same thing was said to the England under 21 squad you'd probably see no one turn up, it's the mentality (poor work ethic) of a lot of young people in this country.

Unread 25-07-2014, 07:51 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
He probably should have been in the reserves last season instead of out on loan/£#%&!ed about tbf. It might not be right to generalise but If the same thing was said to the England under 21 squad you'd probably see no one turn up, it's the mentality (poor work ethic) of a lot of young people in this country.
that has to be one of the worst post I have read on here.

This @#%&! plays for one of the biggest clubs in the world who have just received a new manager who has a history and track record of finding and improving young talent. I don't think its poor work ethic I think its the fact he is a stupid @#%&!, no "generation" about it.

Unread 25-07-2014, 07:52 PM
Rhodzy

What an idiot.

Pop

He looks pretty #@&%!ed into the bargain too.

koppas

I don't get all of the hate towards him - he destroyed David Moyes daughter and scarred her (no doubt physically) for life.

Unread 25-07-2014, 07:53 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
Another awful post from the worst poster on the forum.

More evidence of what a clueless numpty you are.

When do you go back to school?

Unread 25-07-2014, 07:56 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
I don't get all of the hate towards him - he destroyed David Moyes daughter and scarred her (no doubt physically) for life.
That's another thing. Pissing off Giggs on your first day and then steaming into the gaffer's daughter. What a £#%&!ing %@#$&!

LAD

Unread 25-07-2014, 07:58 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
That's another thing. Pissing off Giggs on your first day and then steaming into the gaffer's daughter. What a £#%&!ing %@#$&!

LAD

Unread 25-07-2014, 08:02 PM
dragflick

My mate's nailed Lauren Moyes aswell...

Unread 25-07-2014, 08:03 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
that has to be one of the worst post I have read on here.

This @#%&! plays for one of the biggest clubs in the world who have just received a new manager who has a history and track record of finding and improving young talent. I don't think its poor work ethic I think its the fact he is a stupid @#%&!, no "generation" about it.
He's young, quite talented and has a decent contract with the biggest team in England. He barely got a sniff last season so he probably thought £#%&! it, nothing will change.
Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Another awful post from the worst poster on the forum.

More evidence of what a clueless numpty you are.

When do you go back to school?
I'd class you as the worst poster. All you do is agree with others.
If you ever plan on venturing up to see your team, hit me up. Might be able to put a face to someone that uses a man with a disability as a profile pic. Might also see how brave you are.

Unread 25-07-2014, 08:04 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
He's from south london, what do you expect.
The best United defender of modern times?

Zaha's from Croydon, anyway. Outer London #@&%!.

Unread 25-07-2014, 08:06 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Didn't he come to training on his first day with a t shirt of the girl Giggsy cheated on his wife with? I remember thinking it was funny at the time but imagine the #@&%!ation needed to think turning up to United wearing that was bantz
No £#%&!ing way?

Unread 25-07-2014, 08:08 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
No £#%&!ing way?

Was the day he signed tbf.

Unread 25-07-2014, 08:09 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
No £#%&!ing way?