United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-07-2014, 02:45 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm
Fergie was brilliant at this when at his best.
fletcher probably the best example.

Unread 19-07-2014, 04:13 PM
boreez

Are they told to put their hands in their pockets?

Unread 19-07-2014, 04:14 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsst
Most players looking very smart in their suits, Rooney looks like he's wearing something from last season's George at Asda range :shakehead:

Unread 19-07-2014, 04:21 PM
£#%&! KFC

oh great another thread slagging off Rooney.....

Unread 19-07-2014, 04:25 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

It looks the same as everyone else's

Unread 19-07-2014, 04:27 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC

It looks the same as everyone else's
exactly .....must be the way he's wearing it

Unread 19-07-2014, 04:53 PM
Switching Off

Thumbs up

Bloody love positive third hand rumours.

Unread 19-07-2014, 05:08 PM
djsst

Unread 19-07-2014, 05:52 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
This

Unread 19-07-2014, 06:14 PM
Mr_Ed

Didn't Moyes take them to Bondai beach last year where he had no idea of the fan base and they got mobbed so had to hide in a bar and escape via the back door? He did the same with Everton a few years before with no problems... The big @#%&!.

Unread 19-07-2014, 06:19 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Didn't Moyes take them to Bondai beach last year where he had no idea of the fan base and they got mobbed so had to hide in a bar and escape via the back door? He did the same with Everton a few years before with no problems... The big @#%&!.

Moyes as I coined at the time, should be known as "the cluster £#%&! years." A decision to appoint that was so bad , I consider him to be Fergies Iraq .

I can't £#%&!ing wait for the new LVG season .

Unread 19-07-2014, 06:27 PM
believe

£#%&! the players "buzzing" how does Rooney look in his suit?

Unread 19-07-2014, 06:28 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakotaFredsBigShoe
Moyes as I coined at the time, should be known as "the cluster £#%&! years." A decision to appoint that was so bad , I consider him to be Fergies Iraq .

I can't £#%&!ing wait for the new LVG season .
years.......he was here for eight £#%&!ing months

Unread 19-07-2014, 06:29 PM
Crumps

£#%&!ing Jones is even gurning in the pic.

Unread 19-07-2014, 06:31 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
£#%&!ing Jones is even gurning in the pic.
He looks like that scouser (or city fan?)who's crying on one of the regular meems on here.

Unread 19-07-2014, 06:45 PM
waynes ear's

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...g-complex.html

They cant sign players very quickly but they can get the workmen in sharpish

@#%&!s

Unread 19-07-2014, 06:47 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
He looks like that scouser (or city fan?)who's crying on one of the regular meems on here.
He bloody does . I think he may be terrified of cameras.

Unread 19-07-2014, 06:47 PM
MagnificentSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Two days he's been here. Two days and there's already more positive noises coming out of the camp than 10 months under that £#%&!ing ginger @#%&!hole.

I can't believe how much he was defended last season as people tried to shift blame on to the players. They need to step up for the manager etc. Not if the manager is a £#%&!ing weapon, they don't. they're probably disillusioned with how primitive it is and how they keep on losing all the time.

I think there will be a transition with LvG. I don't expect the blistering start most people do. A lack of preparation time and a very specific philosophy () will ensure it takes some time imo.

He's going to do things that baffle us too. he'll pick whoever he thinks will fit. All that talk in the press conference about looking at the whole person suggests he's going to take personality into it as much as ability. I think the more single minded the manager, the longer it'll take to implement.

let's just hope Ashley Young isn't a really great guy.
this. whilst we'll be a lot better next season (hard not to be when our manager isn't david moyes) i don't think we'll walk the league like some are predicting us to. bearing in mind chelsea and arsenal have strengthened and city will be up there as always. i'm just going to predict a top 2/3 finish, at least the quarters of the champions league and hopefully one of the domestic cups. would definitely take that after last season, and then we can build from there and become number 1 in england once more.

but if we do end up winning it (big huge massive 'if') then it could go down as one of the best title wins either. even better than 2013 when we handed out a few slaps in retaliation for the previous season

and yes, i'm saying this because "lower your expectations to avoid disappointment" and all that #accidentalmoyes

Unread 19-07-2014, 06:48 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
this. whilst we'll be a lot better next season (hard not to be when our manager isn't david moyes) i don't think we'll walk the league like some are predicting us to. bearing in mind chelsea and arsenal have strengthened and city will be up there as always. i'm just going to predict a top 2/3 finish, at least the quarters of the champions league and hopefully one of the domestic cups. would definitely take that after last season, and then we can build from there and become number 1 in england once more.

but if we do end up winning it (big huge massive 'if') then it could go down as one of the best title wins either. even better than 2013 when we handed out a few slaps in retaliation for the previous season

and yes, i'm saying this because "lower your expectations to avoid disappointment" and all that #accidentalmoyes
You sure about the champions league pol?
Closed Thread