United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-07-2014, 04:03 AM
plopborsky

Default Manchester United players "buzzing" with Louis van Gaal's positive approach as Dutchman gets to work

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...-louis-3878878

I think I am in love x

Louis van Gaal has taken just two days to win over Manchester United's players with his methods and personality.

United's players are said to be "buzzing" over the arrival of Van Gaal, in particular the training regime he has laid down for his new squad and his positive approach.

Under former boss David Moyes, there were suggestions United's players were unhappy with the emphasis placed on endurance and fitness at the expense of ball-work.

Unread 19-07-2014, 04:38 AM
waynes ear's

carrick lite

Unread 19-07-2014, 09:04 AM
Aman27deep

You mean to say they weren't buzzing off Moyes? Overpaid idiots!

Unread 19-07-2014, 09:21 AM
armchair

We may as well go ahead and get the statue ordered imo.

Unread 19-07-2014, 09:27 AM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
We may as well go ahead and get the statue ordered imo.
We should start by renaming the Sir Alex Ferguson stand IMO.

Unread 19-07-2014, 09:37 AM
believe

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
We should start by renaming the Sir Alex Ferguson stand IMO.
agreed, it's brought us nothing but bad luck.

Unread 19-07-2014, 12:44 PM
waynes ear's

On that basis rename old trafford the david moyes arena.

Unread 19-07-2014, 12:45 PM
dunk

Weren't we all told that the stuff about the players hating training etc. under Moyes was bullshit?

Unread 19-07-2014, 01:05 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Weren't we all told that the stuff about the players hating training etc. under Moyes was bullshit?
No. Not that I remember.

Do you really think it's a coincidence that all the Everton lads deliberately mentioned in interviews how much more technical and enjoyable training was under martinez?

I think it was Mirallas who said the training was more with the ball and "oh yes, much less running"

Unread 19-07-2014, 01:07 PM
hopkins

the same shit@#%&!s who moaned about moyes' physical training will soon be moaning about LVG making them train late afternoon/evenings

Unread 19-07-2014, 01:10 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopkins
the same shit@#%&!s who moaned about moyes' physical training will soon be moaning about LVG making them train late afternoon/evenings
Well they'll be out the door then. I'd like to think They won't mind doing later training sessions if they're somewhat enjoyable.

Unread 19-07-2014, 01:17 PM
puressence

id imagine now rio has left the media leaks wont be happening as often

Unread 19-07-2014, 01:23 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
id imagine now rio has left the media leaks wont be happening as often
Wasn't even Rio.

Unread 19-07-2014, 01:39 PM
taff

hopefully they'll 'buzz' their way to wins over city and liverpool this season, the £#%&!ing bastards.

Unread 19-07-2014, 02:31 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
hopefully they'll 'buzz' their way to wins over city and liverpool this season, the £#%&!ing bastards.

Unread 19-07-2014, 02:35 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Wasn't even Rio.
It was

Unread 19-07-2014, 02:37 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
No. Not that I remember.

Do you really think it's a coincidence that all the Everton lads deliberately mentioned in interviews how much more technical and enjoyable training was under martinez?

I think it was Mirallas who said the training was more with the ball and "oh yes, much less running"
I was thinking of Throb

Unread 19-07-2014, 02:38 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
It was

I doubt your objectivity where rio is concerned.

Unread 19-07-2014, 02:40 PM
The Return of JC

Two days he's been here. Two days and there's already more positive noises coming out of the camp than 10 months under that £#%&!ing ginger @#%&!hole.

I can't believe how much he was defended last season as people tried to shift blame on to the players. They need to step up for the manager etc. Not if the manager is a £#%&!ing weapon, they don't. they're probably disillusioned with how primitive it is and how they keep on losing all the time.

I think there will be a transition with LvG. I don't expect the blistering start most people do. A lack of preparation time and a very specific philosophy () will ensure it takes some time imo.

He's going to do things that baffle us too. he'll pick whoever he thinks will fit. All that talk in the press conference about looking at the whole person suggests he's going to take personality into it as much as ability. I think the more single minded the manager, the longer it'll take to implement.

let's just hope Ashley Young isn't a really great guy.

Unread 19-07-2014, 02:44 PM
Big Norm

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Two days he's been here. Two days and there's already more positive noises coming out of the camp than 10 months under that £#%&!ing ginger @#%&!hole.

I can't believe how much he was defended last season as people tried to shift blame on to the players. They need to step up for the manager etc. Not if the manager is a £#%&!ing weapon, they don't. they're probably disillusioned with how primitive it is and how they keep on losing all the time.

I think there will be a transition with LvG. I don't expect the blistering start most people do. A lack of preparation time and a very specific philosophy () will ensure it takes some time imo.

He's going to do things that baffle us too. he'll pick whoever he thinks will fit. All that talk in the press conference about looking at the whole person suggests he's going to take personality into it as much as ability. I think the more single minded the manager, the longer it'll take to implement.

let's just hope Ashley Young isn't a really great guy.
Fergie was brilliant at this when at his best.
Closed Thread