United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-01-2014, 10:40 AM
Chipsauce

Rumour floating about we're going to make a bid for Reus in the next 24hours....

Can't see it this month.In the summer it could happen IMO

Unread 28-01-2014, 10:43 AM
Liu Jian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipsauce
Rumour floating about we're going to make a bid for Reus in the next 24hours....

Can't see it this month.In the summer it could happen IMO
Isnt that twitter BS? Cant see them letting him go now.

Quote:
Reus, also 24, has a £30 million release clause in his contract at Borussia Dortmund although it is only active in the summer of 2015.

Unread 28-01-2014, 10:49 AM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep

Any player who can get a ball to bounce directly into a set of tires, off the cross bar, whilst £#%&!ing blindfolded, is surely worth a sneaky bid. I just wonder if he could do that at half-time at Wigan, on a rainy winter's Monday night (if he could he'd win himself a free supply of Walkers for a year).

Unread 28-01-2014, 10:50 AM
Chipsauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liu Jian
Isnt that twitter BS? Cant see them letting him go now.
It is

Yep summer would seem to be a time to get the £#%&!er.....

Unless we offer more than the summer clause or a player (Kaggers)+cash this window, Dortmund might take this?....

Another Twitter Rumour is some bloke who's in the know and apparently broke the Mata deal before any one else is saying Kroos deal looks like its on...

Edit- just seen the clause is for Summer 2015! Fair to say I've had a nightmare here!

Unread 28-01-2014, 10:52 AM
Der Kaiser

Why won't they buy a central midfielder everything bad about our team stems from there, no point having a collection of great strikers and wingers if we can't control the ball.

Unread 28-01-2014, 10:54 AM
Der Kaiser

Quote:
It is

Yep summer would seem to be a time to get the £#%&!er.....

Unless we offer more than the summer clause or a player (Kaggers)+cash this window, Dortmund might take this?....

Another Twitter Rumour is some bloke who's in the know and apparently broke the Mata deal before any one else is saying Kroos deal looks like its on...
Kroos has just said he's looking forward to the second half of the season, so even if there was a slight chance of signing him, it won't be till the summer.

Unread 28-01-2014, 11:04 AM
Chipsauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Kaiser
Kroos has just said he's looking forward to the second half of the season, so even if there was a slight chance of signing him, it won't be till the summer.
I haven't seen that.

I have seen that Kroos has said he's "keeping his options open"....

BUT it does look like he's using the intrest from other clubs to get a payrise at Bayern tbh.

Don't think we'd even get him in the summer....

Unread 28-01-2014, 11:07 AM
Der Kaiser

Quote:
I haven't seen that.

I have seen that Kroos has said he's "keeping his options open"....

BUT it does look like he's using the intrest from other clubs to get a payrise at Bayern tbh.

Don't think we'd even get him in the summer....
This is what he said.

Quote:
BAYERN MUNICH ace Toni Kroos has hinted he could be open to joining Manchester United.
David Moyes watched Kroos in action last week with one of the midfielder's representatives.

The Germany man, 24, has 18 months left on his current deal and talks to extend that have amounted to nothing.

Kroos said: "I am unable to rule anything out.

"I am under contract with Bayern Munich (until June 2015). Actually there are yet no further talks (regarding a new contract) scheduled.
"I will therefore fully focus on the second half of the season.

"There are worse situations in life. I play for a top club, and under a top coach.

"I am pleased, and sometime in the future a decision will be made."

Unread 28-01-2014, 11:11 AM
andyroo

Quote:
There are worse situations in life. I play for a top club, and under a top coach.
Whereas if I went to United, etc.

Unread 28-01-2014, 11:11 AM
Zorg

Didn't some twitter 'itk' #@&%! turn out to be some teenager making it all up in his bedroom?

Unread 28-01-2014, 11:12 AM
Chipsauce

So your saying this could be on, eh Toni?

Unread 28-01-2014, 11:12 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Didn't some twitter 'itk' #@&%! turn out to be some teenager making it all up in his bedroom?
Said we were going to sign Juan Mata, shyeah right

Unread 28-01-2014, 11:13 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Don't most twitter 'itk' #@&%!s turn out to be some teenager making it all up in his bedroom?
corrected

Unread 28-01-2014, 11:15 AM
Chipsauce

Quote:
What ever happened to 'That Boy Ronaldo'?

Unread 28-01-2014, 11:15 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Wow. Bit harsh calling TBR a '#@&%!', pal. Bit of a wally, but a nice lad imo.

Unread 28-01-2014, 11:16 AM
elephantstone

I thought Reus hasnt played since August? whats the point in signing a crock

Unread 28-01-2014, 11:17 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
company for gundogan?

Unread 28-01-2014, 11:17 AM
Chipsauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
Isn't that Gundoagan?

Unread 28-01-2014, 11:29 AM
elephantstone

I thought it was Reus? I cant keep up.

Unread 28-01-2014, 11:35 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Said we were going to sign Juan Mata, shyeah right
Even posted a mock-up of Mata and Moyes holding up a shirt with Mata 8 on the back. Cringe.
Closed Thread