Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
No point getting pissy about it.
Apparently, I disagree.

Unread 25-02-2018, 12:00 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
These @#%&!s are going to be insufferable* when they overtake us for good this season.
You mean yesterday.

Unread 25-02-2018, 12:03 PM
dunk

Quote:
Apparently, I disagree.
Might just be me, but when we’re the better side and they’re above us or are beating us I am fuming, when they’re just better it’s frustrating, but the club’s own fault, it doesn’t have the same affect on me.

Unread 25-02-2018, 12:46 PM
sa7

Quote:
Might just be me, but when we’re the better side and they’re above us or are beating us I am fuming, when they’re just better it’s frustrating, but the club’s own fault, it doesn’t have the same affect on me.
Opposite for me.

If they’re just better than us fair enough, but when we’ve allowed the situation to arise it makes me want to split skulls

Unread 25-02-2018, 01:02 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
What can you do? They’re a much better side than we are. No point getting pissy about it or even worrying, just got to accept it and hope that those at the club also acknowledge it and do everything in their power to sort it.
In attack. Defensively we're miles better than them. Both of us need to work on the respective weaker area. I'd put money on Mourinho getting the attacking right rather than Klopp getting the defence right next season.

They get the plaudits because goals.make the headlines but they're not gonna win anything.

Unread 25-02-2018, 05:24 PM
red in cumbria

Liverpool are on one of their good streaks at present, but that's the point. I'm far from convinced Klopp has eliminated their "streakiness" yet.

Unread 25-02-2018, 05:25 PM
saffers

Quote:
These @#%&!s are going to be insufferable* when they overtake us for good this season.

Ironic we spent most of the second half of last season arguing about us overtaking them by the end of the season......whereas we've laughed them off this season but they're going to do it.

They shouldn't be anywhere near us with the cushion we had over them. And they sold supposedly their best player in the meantime .

*more so
Spot on as per lad.

I see you still bitter they didnt win the league last season after you kept tipping them for it. Now you dreaming theyll finish above us in the league this season. #headsgone #wormgang

Quote:
What can you do? They’re a much better side than we are. No point getting pissy about it or even worrying, just got to accept it and hope that those at the club also acknowledge it and do everything in their power to sort it.
Hahahahahahah

Unread 26-02-2018, 10:03 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Jurgen Klopp was reluctant to discuss Liverpool supporters and their abuse of Patrice Evra in the 4-1 victory over West Ham.

Liverpool rose to second in the Premier League with an emphatic win on Saturday, but the result was somewhat soured by supporters targeting former Manchester United left-back Evra.

The Frenchman was involved in a racism row with Luis Suarez in 2011, with the then Liverpool-striker found guilty, fined £40,000 and banned for eight matches after admitting using a derogatory term.

Suarez’s defence was that he intended the term not as an abusive insult, but as a playful remark. His defence was dismissed.

The majority of Liverpool fans sided with Suarez at the time however, and made their feelings known once more as Evra visited Anfield for the first time since 2014.

His name was booed when the starting line-ups were read out, while fans sung Suarez’s name. One chant aimed at Evra branded him “one lying bastard”.

Klopp was asked about the situation post-match.

“I heard it during the game,” he said.

“I don’t have the same history with Evra as the Liverpool supporters.

“I can’t say anything about that.”

Unread 26-02-2018, 10:45 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Opposite for me.

If they’re just better than us fair enough, but when we’ve allowed the situation to arise it makes me want to split skulls
Last time I checked they were below us in the table? They can finish above us for a season or two providing they don’t win the league.

Unread 26-02-2018, 11:42 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Last time I checked they were below us in the table? They can finish above us for a season or two providing they don’t win the league.
I was talking generally, rather than specifically about the current state of affairs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
German citizen buries head in sand in the face of racism.

Where have we heard that before?

Unread 26-02-2018, 11:45 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Obviously disagrees with them but lacks the balls to call them out on it. Cowardly odd looking failure.

Unread 26-02-2018, 11:56 PM
Pop

Times said he made a beeline for Evra at full time. Obviously ashamed of his @#%&!y support.

Surprised he hasn't been asked to apologise for offending the angels or some shite like that.

Unread 27-02-2018, 12:02 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
I said about 2 months ago that the APLT isn't making sense to me this year. E.g. We have an easier run home than Chelsea and are well above them in the real table, yet APLT suggests we're in a dogfight with them... ?
Me too buddy, me too.

Unread 27-02-2018, 12:09 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7

German citizen buries head in sand in the face of racism.

Where have we heard that before?
Berlin 1939-45 ?

Unread 27-02-2018, 12:12 AM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Spot on as per lad.

I see you still bitter they didnt win the league last season after you kept tipping them for it. Now you dreaming theyll finish above us in the league this season. #headsgone #wormgang

Unread 27-02-2018, 10:44 AM
redhegemony

Liverpool a bit like Spurs look very vulnerable to losing a couple of key players neither have enough depth of quality - If you think we have some average players most of our back up defenders would be first choice for Liverpool.

Unread 27-02-2018, 10:58 AM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Liverpool a bit like Spurs look very vulnerable to losing a couple of key players neither have enough depth of quality - If you think we have some average players most of our back up defenders would be first choice for Liverpool.
Can't see them letting Salah go after one season. Firmino would probably go if Barca or Real came in for him, but that seems unlikely unless he has an amazing WC. They'll 100% get a new keeper in the summer and probably another striker too. They're in a good place unfortunately.

Unread 27-02-2018, 11:03 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Can't see them letting Salah go after one season. Firmino would probably go if Barca or Real came in for him, but that seems unlikely unless he has an amazing WC. They'll 100% get a new keeper in the summer and probably another striker too. They're in a good place unfortunately.
you're right nor Suarez or Countinho..when Madrid or PSG come knocking...

Unread 27-02-2018, 11:10 AM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
you're right nor Suarez or Countinho..when Madrid or PSG come knocking...
Neither went after one season, or when they wanted to go, both signed new contracts and went for considerably more the following summer/window. No chance they will sell their star player this summer - they don't need to.

Unread 27-02-2018, 11:18 AM
RemisMoses

Quote:
careful pal, you will be branded a scouser. They are doing shit and selling Coutiniho was the worst business ever.
Closed Thread