United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-01-2016, 12:25 AM
armchair

Default mutual agreement reached.

Just the details and the timing of the departure to be finalised now.

Unread 26-01-2016, 12:26 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
really

where you heard this all the papers over here tomorrow saying he is staying for now

Unread 26-01-2016, 12:26 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
May, 2017?

Unread 26-01-2016, 12:28 AM
Cream

Unread 26-01-2016, 12:30 AM
Lok

I swear to god, if this is some sort of sick wind up I will literally roll my eyes.

Unread 26-01-2016, 12:32 AM
naes_sean

Hope this is true.

But i keep thinking what could have been.

Unread 26-01-2016, 12:34 AM
Switching Off

He's offered, woodys bottled it. Again.

Unread 26-01-2016, 12:36 AM
denis lawless

Thumbs up

So we're finally getting rid of saffers.....thank £#%&! for that

Where's the @#%&! going ? The PSG forum ?

Unread 26-01-2016, 12:36 AM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
Hope this is true.

But i keep thinking what could have been.
^ This

Unread 26-01-2016, 12:46 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
really

where you heard this all the papers over here tomorrow saying he is staying for now
Yeah and all the papers are going with woody refusing his resignation despite the fact that an employer has to legally accept a resignation. He never resigned. He offered to go. However, he has a contract worth millions that they need to pay off. I don't think he's going to hardball it but he'll want some sort of payoff. I imagine something like the rest of the season and half of what he'd be paid in 16/17 would be good enough.

All signs point towards giggs been given a go for the rest of the season but I wouldn't be surprised at lvg on the bench for derby and onwards because woody is a £#%&!ing idiot.

But the negotiations have begun. The very longest he'll survive is until the summer.

Unread 26-01-2016, 12:58 AM
Iron Fist

Unread 26-01-2016, 01:03 AM
Sufferin Succotash

Quote:
Yeah and all the papers are going with woody refusing his resignation despite the fact that an employer has to legally accept a resignation. He never resigned. He offered to go. However, he has a contract worth millions that they need to pay off. I don't think he's going to hardball it but he'll want some sort of payoff. I imagine something like the rest of the season and half of what he'd be paid in 16/17 would be good enough.

All signs point towards giggs been given a go for the rest of the season but I wouldn't be surprised at lvg on the bench for derby and onwards because woody is a £#%&!ing idiot.

But the negotiations have begun. The very longest he'll survive is until the summer.
So he's going to leave sometime between now and the summer? Don't we know that already?

Unread 26-01-2016, 01:04 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sufferin Succotash
So he's going to leave sometime between now and the summer? Don't we know that already?
Well his contract is not up until the summer after.

Unread 26-01-2016, 01:05 AM
mkr

This is brand new information

Unread 26-01-2016, 01:06 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sufferin Succotash
How do you know that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkr
This is brand new information
So you knew negotiations on his leaving have begun between contract lawyers on both sides? Fair £#%&!s, you should have posted.

If you could link where it's been posted before that'd be great i.e. lvg and utd are negotiating his departure.

Unread 26-01-2016, 01:07 AM
Sufferin Succotash

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Well his contract is not up until the summer after.
When was the last time anyone printed a story where he completes his contract? That narrative ended post Wolfsburg.

Quote:
How do you know that?
Just reading the tealeaves. Since he first offered to quit he's been a lame duck. You cant offer to quit and be taken seriously in this profession. He's toxic now. Damaged goods.

Unread 26-01-2016, 02:02 AM
mkr

Quote:
How do you know that?

So you knew negotiations on his leaving have begun between contract lawyers on both sides? Fair £#%&!s, you should have posted.

If you could link where it's been posted before that'd be great i.e. lvg and utd are negotiating his departure.
Did you just bad rep me you mardy bum

Unread 26-01-2016, 02:21 AM
Sparky***

I'd love to get hold of Woodward and give that £#%&!ing chubby face of his a good hard slap tbh.

Unread 26-01-2016, 03:52 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I'd love to get hold of Woodward and give that £#%&!ing chubby face of his a good hard slap tbh.
I say he cleans you out.

Sparko***

Unread 26-01-2016, 03:54 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Closed Thread