United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-08-2018, 12:35 PM
Part 36 Offer

Embarrassing. Not a man Utd man in a million years; hopefully gone by Christmas. Has no credibility now.

Mate of mine’s bird provides rashford and Lingard with marketing & promo related advice and they’ve both said they like Mou but that the dressing room feels lost.

Unread 18-08-2018, 12:38 PM
Whip Hubley

Ey up, parters mates wench who sells insta followers said the dressing room is lost.

Fold the club lads.

Unread 18-08-2018, 12:40 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Embarrassing. Not a man Utd man in a million years; hopefully gone by Christmas. Has no credibility now.

Mate of mine’s bird provides rashford and Lingard with marketing & promo related advice and they’ve both said they like Mou but that the dressing room feels lost.
Does look that way.

Can see a few of the lads clearly think he’s sound, but realise that he’s £#%&!ed it big time.

Unread 18-08-2018, 01:19 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Ey up, parters mates wench who sells insta followers said the dressing room is lost.

Fold the club lads.
I didn’t say that did I. Why are peeps such haters in relation to itk info. I work in sport and entertainment ffs - it follows that I might know people in the football field ffs

I don’t just run a travel agents in my pyjamas from north Manchester like some on here ffs

Unread 18-08-2018, 01:22 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
I didn’t say that did I. Why are peeps such haters in relation to itk info. I work in sport and entertainment ffs - it follows that I might know people in the football field ffs

I don’t just run a travel agents in my pyjamas from north Manchester like some on here ffs
You’ve got the wrong guy....

Whip sits at home in babs t-shirts sending out lads to fix plug sockets in OAP’s homes. Didsbury at home service engineer coordinator...

Aka “Barry have you finished st Ethel’s ? I need you to do a kettle Fuse in Oak drive, what ? £#%&! your lunch have it in the van”

Unread 18-08-2018, 01:26 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Whip sits at home in babs t-shirts sending out lads to fix plug sockets in OAP’s homes. Didsbury at home service engineer coordinator...

Aka “Barry have you finished st Ethel’s ? I need you to do a kettle Fuse in Oak drive, what ? £#%&! your lunch have it in the van”

£#%&!ing hell; whip to a tee there I’m afraid. Has never changed a fuse himself in his life but can boil a great egg.

Unread 18-08-2018, 02:38 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

That is disturbingly accurate.

Unread 18-08-2018, 02:45 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:

so pogba is basically united's manager now? bet he cucks mourinho's missus too.

s2c from teh special one.

Unread 18-08-2018, 03:36 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

Closed Thread