United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-10-2018, 07:12 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
He's a big £#%&!ing lump with no footballing brain. A complete turd who needs to £#%&! off back where he belongs ( an everton, a WBA )
The sad thing is he's at a club just like that

Unread 24-10-2018, 07:20 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
The sad thing is he's at a club just like that
yeah of course he is

Unread 24-10-2018, 07:35 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
yeah of course he is
Agree with the post btw he's a £#%&!ing Stoke type clogger

Unread 24-10-2018, 08:16 PM
ziggyman17

needs to lose a at least a stone in weight, he has the body shape of an over the hill heavy weight boxer...

Unread 24-10-2018, 08:17 PM
Vedder

This @#%&!

Unread 24-10-2018, 10:42 PM
Cream

Couldn't even finish the first video. So cringey. Actually feel bad for the fella.

Unread 24-10-2018, 11:38 PM
sa7

It’s bad enough, and then you realise that those are just from this season.

Those stepovers against Spurs ffs

Unread 24-10-2018, 11:42 PM
armchair

marlo was hanging out maybe not this preseason but the one before and played 5 aside and was horrified how bad lukaku was if i remember correctly.

emile heskey was a far better player, had more of an all round game. pair of @#%&! though.

Unread 24-10-2018, 11:43 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
marlo was hanging out maybe not this preseason but the one before and played 5 aside and was horrified how bad lukaku was if i remember correctly.
Smashed him in the %@#$&!s iirc

Unread 24-10-2018, 11:48 PM
armchair

Unread 24-10-2018, 11:49 PM
Sparky***

That is genuinely horrific

Unread 25-10-2018, 07:17 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair

emile heskey was a far better player, had more of an all round game. pair of @#%&! though.
Say what you like about him but Marlon is usually spot on when it comes to United and the shit@#%&!s we have.

Lee Sharpe was on talksport yesterday. Said he has never seen a player with such a bad first touch. Also said teammates would, subconsciously, questioning whether to pass to him....

Needs a couple of games out of the team.

Dean Saunders then basically called him fat, lazy with a bad touch.

Unread 25-10-2018, 08:30 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
That is genuinely horrific
What did you originally expect? He's a piss poor excuse of a footballer, he banged in a few at Everton but his overall game was miles off from the level of striker required. The day we signed him was another nail in the coffin of the old United as Ferguson would've laughed at the idea of him playing for United.

Should've bought Giroud for 1/3 of the price if we wanted to go down that route of a big target man anyway.

People won't like me saying this, but we badly need what Klopp did at Liverpool when he took over when he took 5 minutes with Benteke and booted him out. The new manager HAS to remove Lukaku because he never has and never will show the ability to be what United need as a number 9.

Unread 25-10-2018, 08:34 AM
windy waffles

Big Rene called it to be fair last summer:

Quote:
“Don’t get me wrong here, Lukaku has obviously had a fantastic season and he is a goalscorer,”

“But at a club like Manchester United you need more strings to your bow.”

What he needs to develop definitely is his game on the ball, in terms of quick combinations with his team-mates.

“That is where he falls short, I think, and it’s something that’s not as exposed at a club like Everton.

“But if you play at the highest level, your finesse on the ball in the final third, your decision making has to be absolutely spot on.

“Yes he would bring power, he would bring strength, but when you look over the years at the strikers United have had, does he fit in the same line of strikers? I don’t think so.”
Sage.

Unread 25-10-2018, 08:55 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Big Rene called it to be fair last summer:

Sage.
The funny thing is, when Lukaku isn't second guessing himself his link up play around the box can be spot on. His touch, though, is atrocious. Rooney's wasn't always tip top either.

I'm playing devil's advocate.

Unread 25-10-2018, 09:39 AM
Zorg

Jesus £#%&!ing Christ.

Unread 25-10-2018, 09:39 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
The funny thing is, when Lukaku isn't second guessing himself his link up play around the box can be spot on. His touch, though, is atrocious. Rooney's wasn't always tip top either.

I'm playing devil's advocate.
You ever seen him pass it and think "what a ball".

He's rock bottom when it comes to forwards who have played for United the last 20 years. No creativity, movement, energy, brain. He's a shambles.

Unread 25-10-2018, 09:52 AM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!

He's rock bottom when it comes to forwards who have played for United the last 20 years. No creativity, movement, energy, brain. He's a shambles.
Once, a cross that I believe resulted in a scored header, possibly Rashgord. think it stands out because it's such an anomaly.

Unread 25-10-2018, 10:43 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by that boy ronaldo!
you ever seen him pass it and think "what a ball".

He's rock bottom when it comes to forwards who have played for united the last 20 years. No creativity, movement, energy, brain. He's a shambles.
chelsea home last season that assist to jesse

Unread 25-10-2018, 10:47 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!

He's had a few tbf, one thing that surprised me a little about him, he can pick a pass/cross occasionally..
Closed Thread