United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-03-2009, 05:47 PM
Ben

dear me...what a shit week we've had

Unread 22-03-2009, 05:49 PM
khmk

i sure picked the wrong week to give up sniffing glue.

what a crock of shit.

Unread 22-03-2009, 05:50 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
To think we could have put them 13pts behind us just 8 bastard days ago, now the next time we play them we could be behind them
Jesus, that is depressing.

Unread 22-03-2009, 05:55 PM
Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
I still can't get my head around it.

And they will go top, you can guarantee that. Fulham have got their scalp for the season, I'll eat my own #@&%! if they even score in that game.
tbf, you'll probably be attempting to do that regardless

Unread 22-03-2009, 05:59 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
I still can't get my head around it.

And they will go top, you can guarantee that. Fulham have got their scalp for the season, I'll eat my own #@&%! if they even score in that game.
Yep.

Fulham won't break sweat. Especially with another former dipper in the ranks wanting please his old Club...just like Heskey & Friedel are no doubt doing today.

We really are on the ropes now. It's ALL our own doing as well.
Absolutely £#%&!ing shambolic.

Unread 22-03-2009, 06:01 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
dear me...what a shit week we've had
Fergie didn't @#%&!ing well help matters yesterday, playing 4-5-1 in a vital game, playing Scholes & Giggs in the same team & leaving out Rooney.
Awful, baffling, suicidal team selection.

Unread 22-03-2009, 06:10 PM
Neon Tiger

Quote:
Yep.

Fulham won't break sweat. Especially with another former dipper in the ranks wanting please his old Club...just like Heskey & Friedel are no doubt doing today.

We really are on the ropes now. It's ALL our own doing as well.
Absolutely £#%&!ing shambolic.
See how quickly things can change though?

This has all changed in the space of a week, we could all be laughing again this time in a fortnight.

It's part of football, and United never do things the easy way, we won 11 games and I was shocked at us being so relentless. We were due a little bad patch and now theres an international break to regroup.

Unread 22-03-2009, 06:12 PM
borsuk

momentum changes very quickly in football. after the inter away game we were all #@&%!-a-hoop with the performance and the form we were in, now it's all doom and gloom. enough for us to win two on the bounce and suddenly it all looks different again.

still top, still got a game in hand. still in the cl quarters and the fa cup semi. still on for 5 trophies. just need a response from fergie and the players.

though stevie me impaling himself on the corner flag at some point wouldn't go amiss...

Unread 22-03-2009, 06:14 PM
borsuk

has curtis davis won a single header against torres yet?

Unread 22-03-2009, 06:14 PM
Zorg

The vermin have now scored 12 goals in 3, United 3 in 3, one of which was a pen.

It's a bad patch alright, but you're right, it could all change again very soon.

Unread 22-03-2009, 06:15 PM
Ginners

£#%&! sake. better goal difference than us as well now i think. would have been a difference of about what, +12? before last week

Unread 22-03-2009, 06:18 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
this past week has been ace.

Unread 22-03-2009, 06:19 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon Tiger
See how quickly things can change though?

This has all changed in the space of a week, we could all be laughing again this time in a fortnight.

It's part of football, and United never do things the easy way, we won 11 games and I was shocked at us being so relentless. We were due a little bad patch and now theres an international break to regroup.
Of course you are correct.
The old cliche' about 'a week being a long time in Politics' is even more appropriate in a Football context.

Which is why I tried to pour cold water on all the 'Title Celebrations' on here after the Newcastle game.

I don't know though. There's something not right about us at the minute.
We look shot of all confidence, we look leggy, we're sloppy as £#%&! with our passing, we look all over the place at the back & we continue to be wasteful in front of goal.
The only chink of light (no not Park) is the Liverpool V Chelsea Champions League ties. I'm not sure what's best for us or what sequence of results will effect the League campaign, but it's bound to have some bearing.

I just feel so £#%&!ing depressed at the minute though

Unread 22-03-2009, 06:23 PM
paddy2times

in the words of clive dunn "DON'T PANIC!"

Unread 22-03-2009, 06:23 PM
TreeFiddy

BRB, just gonna spit some more vomit out my mouth.

Unread 22-03-2009, 06:24 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Of course you are correct.
The old cliche' about 'a week being a long time in Politics' is even more appropriate in a Football context.

Which is why I tried to pour cold water on all the 'Title Celebrations' on here after the Newcastle game.

I don't know though. There's something not right about us at the minute.
We look shot of all confidence, we look leggy, we're sloppy as £#%&! with our passing, we look all over the place at the back & we continue to be wasteful in front of goal.
The only chink of light (no not Park) is the Liverpool V Chelsea Champions League ties. I'm not sure what's best for us or what sequence of results will effect the League campaign, but it's bound to have some bearing.

I just feel so £#%&!ing depressed at the minute though
Me too.I've totally fallen out of love with football at the minute.

I feel like I've just walked in on the wife whilst she's getting double dicked by ears and believe.And she's not made my tea.

Unread 22-03-2009, 06:28 PM
Sloppy

Torres smug grin then the @#%&!.

Unread 22-03-2009, 06:28 PM
Zorg

Red card for Friedel, brilliant if that means he's not playing at OT

Though it will be rescinded

Unread 22-03-2009, 06:30 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Red card for Friedel, brilliant if that means he's not playing at OT

Though it will be rescinded
hes been shit, this guzman geezer will probably have a stormer against us now.

Unread 22-03-2009, 06:32 PM
liamb123

oh my £#%&!ing god, the unimaginable might actually happen

i dont like this lads
Closed Thread