United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-03-2009, 10:29 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
Maybe he should learn from some of the great players in United's history about how to act on the pitch when your team needs you.

Waving his arms in the air, frozen still up the pitch moaning at the ref...when his team are a goal and a man down. FFS
Tbh, the people who shit out of tackles are far worse. Without naming names.

Or maybe a experienced pro ridiculously £#%&!ing saving the ball with his hands in the area early in an away game? Isn't that £#%&!ing stupid?

Coracao

Quote:
Maybe he should learn from some of the great players in United's history about how to act on the pitch when your team needs you.

Waving his arms in the air, frozen still up the pitch moaning at the ref...when his team are a goal and a man down. FFS
Agreed. More interested in himself than the team. Anyone who says otherwise is rather deluded.

marlo

Quote:

some needs to replace those 'giggs 04-06' dvds with '07-09' that he has in doors then.

Unread 21-03-2009, 10:30 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
some needs to replace those 'giggs 04-06' dvds with '07-09' that he has in doors then.
Spot on. Giggs is one of the worse for it and has always been.

Unread 21-03-2009, 10:31 PM
wonky no

maybe he's genuinely unhappy because quiroz has left. the could be a host of reasons but the fact remains as wiganSte said.

making excuses for him wont put the ball in the net where as changing the taker can't make things worse. there are teams who survive solely on dead ball situations, its hardly a trivial thing.

Unread 21-03-2009, 10:31 PM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Tbh, the people who shit out of tackles are far worse. Without naming names.

Or maybe a experienced pro ridiculously £#%&!ing saving the ball with his hands in the area early in an away game? Isn't that £#%&!ing stupid?
In case they read the forum?

Quote:
Pffft. Comparing the attitude of Giggs with Ronaldo? Wash your mouth out mate.

Unread 21-03-2009, 10:32 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Agreed. More interested in himself than the team. Anyone who says otherwise is rather deluded.
how do you honestly and logically work that one out?

Unread 21-03-2009, 10:32 PM
wonky no

Quote:
so the fact giggs did excludes ronaldo from getting grief/dropped?

Unread 21-03-2009, 10:33 PM
Wafty Crank

Quote:
what did he do with his freekicks against liverpool at home?

any variation?
any inventiveness?

anything come of it?

£#%&! all.

Unread 21-03-2009, 10:33 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
In case they read the forum?

Pffft. Comparing the attitude of Giggs with Ronaldo? Wash your mouth out mate.
Let it go mate, when I mentioned players reading the forum, it was in the context of how £#%&!ing dramatic everyone was being and full of doom.

As for comparing the attitude of Giggs with Ronaldo, let's not start re-writing history here.

Unread 21-03-2009, 10:36 PM
Coracao

Quote:
how do you honestly and logically work that one out?
When a team goes down to 10 men; i expect them to roll their sleeves up and £#%&!ing dig in. Fight for every ball, like their lives depend on it.

Ronaldo's performance today was an utter joke. No team ethic, no work ethic. Just a 'I lose the ball and roll around on the floor like a @#%&!' ethic.

I understand we may have different ideas of what is expected of people though, you being an southerner.

Unread 21-03-2009, 10:39 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Let it go mate, when I mentioned players reading the forum, it was in the context of how £#%&!ing dramatic everyone was being and full of doom.

As for comparing the attitude of Giggs with Ronaldo, let's not start re-writing history here.
they both sulk
one has given his service to the club without causing a scene
one has held the club by the balls whilst negotiating a move away from the club.
one also embarrassed his team mate on the international stage. created a circus about his future and had to be persuaded to return.

i know who i'd prefer as my best man

Unread 21-03-2009, 10:41 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
they both sulk
one has held the club by the balls whilst negotiating a move away from the club.
one also embarrassed his team mate on the international stage. created a circus about his future and had to be persuaded to return.

Only if Stacey is gonna be a bridesmaid

Unread 21-03-2009, 10:42 PM
MUFC One Love

Thumbs up

Quote:
they both sulk

Sell the @#%&! and keep Giggs until he is 56.

Sadly, there isn't many Ryan Giggs' in the game anymore, every modern player is like Ronaldo.

Unread 21-03-2009, 10:43 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Sell the @#%&! and keep Giggs until he is 56.

Sadly, there isn't many Ryan Giggs' in the game anymore, every modern player is like Ronaldo.
apart from park, carrick, vidic, fletcher, rooney, tevez.

come on mate, you can't make excuses for everything he does

Unread 21-03-2009, 10:44 PM
marlo

Quote:
they both sulk

are we talking about who we would rather have at our weddings?

Unread 21-03-2009, 10:50 PM
Ether

Quote:
one also embarrassed his team mate on the international stage.

Unread 21-03-2009, 10:52 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
portugal v england

Unread 21-03-2009, 10:59 PM
Ether

Quote:
portugal v england
Yeah, I know which game you're referring to. The only person who embarassed Rooney was himself.

Unread 21-03-2009, 11:01 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
Yeah, I know which game you're referring to. The only person who embarassed Rooney was himself.
ronaldos intentions were clear before the kick off. call it gamesmanship if you want to be protective.
Closed Thread