United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-03-2009, 06:27 PM
Neon Tiger

Default Reprieve #1: Chelsea lose.

Spurs 1-0 Chelsea, full time at White Hart Lane.

That is significant tbh, they were going great guns.

Doesn't make me happy due to what happened with us but this is good news for us.

Unread 21-03-2009, 06:29 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon Tiger

Doesn't make me happy due to what happened with us but this is good news for us.
its better news for the rats in all fairness.

Unread 21-03-2009, 06:30 PM
Whalefish

Is turbo posting back?

Unread 21-03-2009, 06:30 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon Tiger

stop posting before you get banned. take it from me. relax for a few hours.

Unread 21-03-2009, 06:31 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
its better news for the rats in all fairness.
Why? Does'nt matter if they get ahead of Chelsea, it's us who're top.

It's a massive £#%&!ing let off that Chelsea have lost, now if Villa can get £#%&!ing anything then Jesus obviously fancies me.

Unread 21-03-2009, 06:32 PM
Stickman

I feel so smalltime. Pathetic almost that all I could think of was them and not us when Spurs took the lead.

Unread 21-03-2009, 06:32 PM
MUFC One Love

You can almost sense the desperation in his posts. I can imagine he's reading my posts over and over again saying "Yes, everything is fine, we WILL win this title after all".

Unread 21-03-2009, 06:33 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace

It's a massive £#%&!ing let off that Chelsea have lost, now if Villa can get £#%&!ing anything then Jesus obviously fancies me.
Because Liverpool are now the best team ever, despite being £#%&!ing shite for most of the season and will still struggle in a lot of games this season...

Unread 21-03-2009, 06:33 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
I feel so smalltime. Pathetic almost that all I could think of was them and not us when Spurs took the lead.
same. my mate lambasted me in the pub because I said we needed the rent boys if we do the unimaginable.

Unread 21-03-2009, 06:48 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace

i'd feel a whole lot happier if the title race was between us and chelsea, not us and the scouse. if the scouse need to get passed chelsea then us to win i will be quite relaxed.

19-17 £#%&! THAT AT ALL COSTS!

Unread 21-03-2009, 06:49 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Because Liverpool are now the best team ever, despite being £#%&!ing shite for most of the season and will still struggle in a lot of games this season...

Unread 21-03-2009, 06:50 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
remember us in 2002/03?

Crap for the most part but hit a purple patch in march/april and won the league off arsenal.

Stranger things have happened.

Unread 21-03-2009, 06:51 PM
Tronics

can see Liverpool drawing tomorrow.

Unread 21-03-2009, 06:51 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
Are you denying what I said?

It could go either way, but do you really think Liverpool will win every game? They're just not that good believe it or not, rely heavily on Gerrard and Torres creating things, and if they have an off day, against shit teams who just want to defend they can't break them down.

If Liverpool do win it however, I think it'd be the worst thing ever. I'd consider giving up on football.

Unread 21-03-2009, 06:52 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
remember us in 2002/03?

Crap for the most part but hit a purple patch in march/april and won the league off arsenal.

Stranger things have happened.
Yep, but we're still top of the table, and I don't think Liverpool are capable of a great run. You can say that about anything "Remember when so and so blew a 10 point lead" that's because it can happen. I'll start getting really worried if we're shite against Villa and Sunderland, then it will be 'we've collapsed here' time.

Unread 21-03-2009, 06:53 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Yep, but we're still top of the table, and I don't think Liverpool are capable of a great run. You can say that about anything "Remember when so and so blew a 10 point lead" that's because it can happen. I'll start getting really worried if we're shite against Villa and Sunderland, then it will be 'we've collapsed here' time.
I'll have a seat reserved for you right next to me on the 'doomlord express'.

Unread 21-03-2009, 06:56 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Are you denying what I said?

It could go either way, but do you really think Liverpool will win every game? They're just not that good believe it or not, rely heavily on Gerrard and Torres creating things, and if they have an off day, against shit teams who just want to defend they can't break them down.

If Liverpool do win it however, I think it'd be the worst thing ever. I'd consider giving up on football.
i was refering to my post that scar quoted in which you replied to. because i'm not a moron, i don't think they are the greatest team in the world. they are however the team that has the power to shatter the living day lights out of my very existence and for that reason you are getting a

Unread 21-03-2009, 06:59 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:

So would I, at least until 2010.

'Liverpool won the what now? sorry, not arsed about soccerball.

Unread 21-03-2009, 07:06 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop

first time Ive laughed tonight

Unread 21-03-2009, 07:25 PM
sullers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop

Would you start watching the ruggers with me?
Closed Thread