United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-03-2009, 04:29 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
he hasn't. believe didn't know £#%&! all about it until today.
Stop sending me PMs mate asking me to delete my post.

Unread 20-03-2009, 04:30 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Stop sending me PMs mate asking me to delete my post.
stop lying.

Unread 20-03-2009, 04:52 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Yo guys i'm mike and i'm 16 live in the UK in London and i originate from Ghana ( the best African country) lol. I came about supporting United through David Beckham when i was young. he used to be my favourite player because of the way he scored goals with his freekicks and his skill and ability to cross. I always idolised him and couldn't wait to watch him. But after every game i watched i fell in love with all the other United players and just loved the way they played and it brought meaning to the word FOOTBALL. My dad tried to convince me to support Arsenal but i wasn't having it because i knew there was no other team in the world that had impressed me they way united did. However, as i was young i did always change teams everytime they lost but then i grew out of it and started supporting them properly from the 2002/2003 season which was a brilliant season. Then after that United weren't the same for a few years and i was scared that i may fall out of love with the team i loved especially considering that david beckham had gone but i had faith that united would be back on their feet again and now they are the BEST IN THE WORLD.

Unread 20-03-2009, 04:53 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
You been reading my diary?

Unread 20-03-2009, 04:55 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
UNITED 4 LIFE!!!!!!!! my names are DIckson Mukoro...im a full blown nigerian..i can go to any length to watch a united match ....friendly or a competitive match..i had to tell my cousin to get me the authentic manu jersey cos down here 2 many bootleggers..lol..anwyas u gotta love manu cos they got style ..they do the unexpexted...being a manu fan from the days of cantona...i understand that might not be long enough but im ready to stay .....i aint no glory-seeker..its manu 4 eternity.... ...i equally rap..& im just waiting for the end of the season..im gonna do a manu track..dats rap...cos we gunning 4 dat premiership trophy.

Unread 20-03-2009, 04:56 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Marlo?

Unread 20-03-2009, 05:08 PM
Camel

Thumbs up

Quote:
I hate everyone.

Closed Thread