Unread 20-03-2009, 02:11 PM
Neon Tiger

Football I know there's a dislike for Arsenal on here rivalling Liverpool

So this board would be pretty interesting during these weeks;

29 April Man Utd UCL SEMI @ Old Trafford
6 May Man Utd UCL SEMI @ Emirates Stadium
16 May Man Utd EPL @ Old Trafford
30 May Man Utd FA Cup Final @ Wembley

God how i'd love for that to happen. And it's pretty possible, as I think we'll both do our jobs in Europe against lesser oppposition while Arsenals rivals in the fa cup Chelsea, are tied up with Liverpool again in 2 very draining fixtures.

Unread 20-03-2009, 02:12 PM
believe

i see your point but is there £#%&!.

Unread 20-03-2009, 02:12 PM
Billy Baroo

your thread title is stupid, stupid

Unread 20-03-2009, 02:13 PM
History

£#%&!ing hell. It's just dawned on me. We've got the easiest draw we could get to be fair We could really get there again

Unread 20-03-2009, 02:15 PM
Jack Duckworth

in fairness, i absolutely £#%&!ing detest arsenal in terms of their manager and players down the years.

atm, there's no liverpool players i feel that strongly about tbh (although torres is starting to get on my bristols). and rafa is a clown.

in terms of the fans, liverpool are £#%&!ing scum and i detest them, arsenal's are just laughable.

in conclusion, i have no idea why i just typed that.

apologies for wasting the last 10 seconds of your life.

Unread 20-03-2009, 02:15 PM
Tumescent Throb

epl?gtf

Unread 20-03-2009, 02:16 PM
Mr_Ed

Yes I really dislike Arsenal as much as I dislike Liverpool

Unread 20-03-2009, 02:17 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
We all do. FACT!

Unread 20-03-2009, 02:19 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack duckworth

in conclusion, i have no idea why i just typed that.

Apologies for wasting the last 10 seconds of your life.

Unread 20-03-2009, 02:21 PM
MUFC One Love

Nobody hates Arsenal as much as Liverpool tbf. The only people who do, or hate Arsenal more, are the "EPL" fans who have been a fan of an "EPL" team for about 6 years and are more interested in who has the bragging rights over their friends than anything else. So 'hate' Arsenal, cos they're other "EPL" mates support teams like Arsenal.

And I've just realised I've done a duckers here.

Unread 20-03-2009, 02:21 PM
Billy Baroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
especially after last saturday

my anti scouse disposition has weakened as result of shipping 4 at home to those lovely hard working folk with their legendary sense of humour

Unread 20-03-2009, 02:22 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Nobody hates Arsenal as much as Liverpool tbf. The only people who do, or hate Arsenal more, are the "EPL" fans who have been a fan of an "EPL" team for about 6 years and are more interested in who has the bragging rights over their friends than anything else. So 'hate' Arsenal, cos they're other "EPL" mates support teams like Arsenal.

And I've just realised I've done a duckers here.
i think we need a yellow bib.

Unread 20-03-2009, 02:22 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon Tiger
So this board would be pretty interesting during these weeks;

29 April Man Utd UCL SEMI @ Old Trafford
6 May Man Utd UCL SEMI @ Emirates Stadium
16 May Man Utd EPL @ Old Trafford
30 May Man Utd FA Cup Final @ Wembley

God how i'd love for that to happen. And it's pretty possible, as I think we'll both do our jobs in Europe against lesser oppposition while Arsenals rivals in the fa cup Chelsea, are tied up with Liverpool again in 2 very draining fixtures.
I don't know who you are son, but your exorcising demons thread about Porto and now this %@#$&!s thread title mean you're not off to a flying start.

Now you need to get up from your computer, head off to the bathroom, stand in front of the mirror and take a long hard look at yourself. Done that? Right now raise your game, this place isn't red cafe you know.
Good lad now run along.

Unread 20-03-2009, 02:23 PM
Ginners

for me theyre on a par. but only because liverpool have started to look like title contenders again, £#%&!ing hate wenger, the world class youth they have but never win anything with, the club in general.

Unread 20-03-2009, 02:23 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo
especially after last saturday

my anti scouse disposition has weakened as result of shipping 4 at home to those lovely hard working folk with their legendary sense of humour
I'm currently wearing one of those Scouse wigs and jigging about the office saying "Eh la caaaaaaaaalm down". It is being greated with genuine and warm hearted hilarity. Someone called me "a scamp".

Unread 20-03-2009, 02:24 PM
Billy Baroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
for me theyre on a par. but only because liverpool have started to look like title contenders again, £#%&!ing hate wenger, the world class youth they have but never win anything with, the club in general.
north london arch rivals though

not sure why you'd hate liverpool

Unread 20-03-2009, 02:25 PM
Crumps

Tiger/Thiago/Leg Saf show's himself up as a bit of a know nowt mong when it comes to football yet again. I for one am shocked.

Billy Baroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I'm currently wearing one of those Scouse wigs and jigging about the office saying "Eh la caaaaaaaaalm down". It is being greated with genuine and warm hearted hilarity. Someone called me "a scamp".
i think it might have been 'skank'

antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo
i think it might have been 'skank'
i just asked it was actually "daft @#%&!".

Unread 20-03-2009, 02:29 PM
Neon Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
i see your point but is there £#%&!.
That's just the impression you'd get from reading the threads on here in general.

For me they come nowhere near the hate.

Duckers post nailed it , there's a lot more to detest about Arsenal in terms of the characters playing for them and their managers history with United.

In terms of fans, there are not a more detestable set than Liverpools, which is the key point for me.

And all the others, again, this is just the impression youd get based on reading this board for a while.
Closed Thread