United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-03-2009, 03:32 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
I'd go with that. Definitely think Carrick needs resting/dropping.
Given what Fergie's said I think i'd go with Anderson for carrick too. I'd not play Giggs wide though, just don't think he plays that well there.

Unread 20-03-2009, 03:47 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Given what Fergie's said I think i'd go with Anderson for carrick too. I'd not play Giggs wide though, just don't think he plays that well there.
I wouldn't have him wide either. Just put him there in that formation because it's easy to type. It would be fluid, as always.

Carrick needs a rest. With Fletcher coming back, Ando needing games and them both performing well in the FA Cup tie at Fulham, this is the perfect chance.

Unread 20-03-2009, 03:50 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
I wouldn't have him wide either. Just put him there in that formation because it's easy to type. It would be fluid, as always.

Carrick needs a rest. With Fletcher coming back, Ando needing games and them both performing well in the FA Cup tie at Fulham, this is the perfect chance.
I'd prefer a wide player there, Park basically, so Berbatov can play in behind Rooney right up top. I saw that really beginning to show some quality before some of the recent rotations. It'd still be fluid but that'd be my starting point.

Unread 20-03-2009, 03:57 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
I'd prefer a wide player there, Park basically, so Berbatov can play in behind Rooney right up top. I saw that really beginning to show some quality before some of the recent rotations. It'd still be fluid but that'd be my starting point.
Fair enough. Park, Giggs, not really that fussed. I'd just like to see the right approach and attitude, whatever the personnel.

Unread 20-03-2009, 03:58 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Fair enough. Park, Giggs, not really that fussed. I'd just like to see the right approach and attitude, whatever the personnel.
Definitely, gotta put Satdee firmly behind us. Think we need to get a good start too, 'cos confidence might be a bit fragile.

I'd like to see Fabio come on at some point too.

Unread 20-03-2009, 04:00 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Definitely, gotta put Satdee firmly behind us. Think we need to get a good start too, 'cos confidence might be a bit fragile.
Agreed. Early goal should settle us down and get rid of any lingering nerves. Fulham should get the ball down and play, so hopefully that will help us.

Unread 20-03-2009, 04:01 PM
The Return of JC

[quote=antonin jablonsky;1438192]Definitely, gotta put Satdee firmly behind us. Think we need to get a good start too, 'cos confidence might be a bit fragile.

I'd like to see Fabio come on at some point too.[/QUOTE]

And with Neville and Fletcher being back, young Fab might not even make the bench.

Unread 20-03-2009, 04:04 PM
antonin jablonsky

[quote=The Return of JC;1438206]
Quote:

I'd like to see Fabio come on at some point too.[/QUOTE]

And with Neville and Fletcher being back, young Fab might not even make the bench.
Be a bit sad that.

Unread 20-03-2009, 04:05 PM
The Return of JC

[quote=antonin jablonsky;1438214]
Quote:

Be a bit sad that.
Not really. His time will come. Probably more likely to be the case than him making an appearance.

Unread 20-03-2009, 04:06 PM
antonin jablonsky

[quote=The Return of JC;1438221]
Quote:

Not really. His time will come. Probably more likely to be the case than him making an appearance.
It will but he's a breath of fresh air to watch at times.

Unread 20-03-2009, 04:08 PM
Tronics

hope to God that Park isn't playing.

everyone else im not too fussed on.

they got the rest they needed so they should be alright.

Unread 20-03-2009, 04:10 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics

Really. Could i ask why? It isn't that you can't prefer other players, just wonder why you "hope to god he isn't playing" is all, seems very strong.

Unread 20-03-2009, 05:29 PM
MJ Ramone

VDS

O'Shea
Rio
Evans
Evra

Park
Carrick/Giggsy
Fletcher
Ronaldo

Rooney
Berbatov

Unread 20-03-2009, 05:40 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics

Rather stupid thing to say.
Closed Thread