United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-03-2009, 02:27 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuda
despite all this Quintuple shit and press build-up we've had, we still haven't played consistently well at all this season, maybe good in patches but generally struggling to win games. What happened on Saturday has been coming - there were signs in the Inter game, it was a matter of time.
i could argue that the one thing we have been brilliant at this season is consistency, but i know what you mean - very good professionally but rarely more than just the best team in a very average standard league this season

as for the quintuple %@#$&!s maybe the players have got it in their heads a bit? more fool them.

"winning at all costs is not the test of true achievemnet. there's nothing wrong witrh trying to win as long as you don't set the garland and the prize above the game"

Unread 16-03-2009, 02:59 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
anderson and carrick were poor equally poor. if anything carrick was the worse of the two.
we had a counter on early in thr 2nd half and carrick just put the ball in row z for no reason.

no one performed on saturday. fergie knew this which was why he subbed our whole midfield. something he hasnt done for a while.
I would agree with that tbh. Thought everyone aside from Rooney and Anderson were very poor.

I didn't think Anderson was that bad really. At least he got on the ball and showed a bit of energy.

Carrick looks shattered atm imo. Needs a rest.

Unread 16-03-2009, 03:45 PM
Rhodzy

Marek Hamsik, nft.

Unread 23-03-2009, 11:24 PM
Neon Tiger

Football

I reckon Lucho Gonzalez might just be ready to leave Porto.

Closed Thread