United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-03-2009, 03:47 PM
MUFC One Love

Default A bit of perspective.

We're gonna get all the usual stuff but last year City did the double over us, including beating us at O.T on the Munich anniversary. We're 4 points clear, with a game in hand. Today was one of them days, they came, literally @#%&!ted it up field all the game and got some joy from it. They'll drop more points this season, we know that. The Scousers will get carried away, as usual, "It's ON!!" "We're better than them" etc, the league title is handed out in May, we're in a great position.

Unread 14-03-2009, 03:49 PM
King Schlong

We will win the title but we were £#%&!ing hammered today. The worst defensive performance i have seen in a long time.

armchair

Maybe people won't be so obsessed with rawk now

marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Maybe people won't be so obsessed with rawk now
as angry as i am, that made me laugh.

Unread 14-03-2009, 03:50 PM
MUFC One Love

Also it isn't like they came and out played us, no doubt they'll be saying they did. They got goals out of nothing, it happens. They'll probably draw their next league game.

Unread 14-03-2009, 03:53 PM
denis lawless

a wake up call at just the right time...wish it wasnt those scabby @#%&!s that delivered it...

hope this now drives us on to silverware in May

pick up, brush off ...and go for the kill

Unread 14-03-2009, 03:54 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
a wake up call at just the right time...wish it wasnt those scabby @#%&!s that delivered it...

hope this now drives us on to silverware in May

pick up, brush off ...and go for the kill
We needed it 'cos against Inter we were awful and lucky to go through imo.

Unread 14-03-2009, 03:57 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Its an embarrassment, no doubt about it. But, we've had game after game after game, it was obvious from the Inter performance that we're knackered and need a rest, and Liverpool came in buzzing from a 4-0 win over Real Madrid. Worst possible time to play title rivals.

The good things to note from this game, like everyones saying:

We are still 4 points clear
We still have a game in hand
We've played both our main title rivals home and away
Ferguson will not let this happen again, at least not for the rest of the season.
And we've got a slight break until our next game to recharge the batteries.

Like i said, its embarrassing, and no doubt we'll get endless shit off Scousers for the next 3-4 weeks, or until they lose/draw their next league game.

Chin up, we're still on for a £#%&!ing quintuple!!

Unread 14-03-2009, 03:58 PM
Father Christmas

Freak result. Forget it and move on.

Unread 14-03-2009, 04:00 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Christmas
Freak result. Forget it and move on.
Yep.

We have 1 or 2 a season, it was Liverpools turn. I thought Liverpool were organised, nothing more. 4 attempts on goal, 4 goals. £#%&! all you can do about that, in fact, it was bound to happen at some point, just had to be £#%&!ing them didn't it.

Unread 14-03-2009, 04:01 PM
The taste of...

Fergie should start that kick up the arse with a £#%&!ing gag on the players like the 94 run in. Too much spouting then believing they only need turn up.

They played like they needed to win

We played like we didn't need to win

Just like they intimated in the media

Unread 14-03-2009, 04:01 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
We needed it 'cos against Inter we were awful and lucky to go through imo.
we didn't need a wake-up call. we needed a lie-in.

Unread 14-03-2009, 04:02 PM
redmike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Monsoon
Its an embarrassment, no doubt about it. But, we've had game after game after game, it was obvious from the Inter performance that we're knackered and need a rest, and Liverpool came in buzzing from a 4-0 win over Real Madrid. Worst possible time to play title rivals.
Spot on.

can handle losing a football match even to them, but still to lose 4 goals at home against those @#%&!s will need fergie to be at his best in picking the players off the floor in the next week.

Unread 14-03-2009, 04:04 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmike
Spot on.

can handle losing a football match even to them, but still to lose 4 goals at home against those @#%&!s will need fergie to be at his best in picking the players off the floor in the next week.
hopefully they'll have enough pride to get angry and wipe the floor with the next team they play

Unread 14-03-2009, 04:07 PM
Pop

Anyone hear Richard Keys there, 'lets have a look at what this does to the Grand Slam table'

Grand Slam table?

Jesus £#%&!ing wept

Anyway, didn't do that much. We're still stop with a game in hand

£#%&! off you scouse @#%&!s.

Unread 14-03-2009, 04:07 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
hopefully they'll have enough pride to get angry and wipe the floor with the next team they play

hope so - they should all be hurting bad, we have £#%&!ed up and not turned up for a few vermin bitters games in recent years.

I am sure Rooney is going to be like a bear with a sore head.

Unread 14-03-2009, 04:08 PM
Pop

Quote:
We're playing away to Fulham. The vermin have Villa at Anfield.

Unread 14-03-2009, 04:08 PM
MUFC One Love

Chelsea have out played us in recent times, as have Arsenal. If Liverpool had done that, fair enough, but they just had one of them days where even long balls went for them. The scousers will have you believe they out played us, but despite us looking tired and sloppy, they still didn't out play us.

Unread 14-03-2009, 04:09 PM
Kent Brockman

That really hurt.

Still, it reminds me why I hate the £#%&!ers so much.

I don't like slagging off our players, but some of them really need to step up in big games and justify their reputation.

Unread 14-03-2009, 04:09 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
We're playing away to Fulham. The vermin have Villa at Anfield.
the @#%&!s have still got Hull and West Brom to play....so theyre basically £#%&!ed
Closed Thread