United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-03-2009, 10:02 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
it's exactly form which i'm thinking about. look, if somebody starts playing crap then they should be left out, but those three are our best m/fders right now. and saying we don't need fletcher just flies in the face of the evidence - we play better with him, simple as that.
Giggs and Fletch I'll give you, but Carrick is hardly in form?

Unread 21-03-2009, 10:05 PM
MUFC One Love

Like how you some how manage to whine about Rooney, Luffy. Despite him being the best striker at the club who can lead the line, play behind a striker etc. He is superb, when he came on, even with 10 men we were a different team, then Tevez was brought on to do that job, and Rooney shoved out wide. We then didn't look like scoring.

Unread 21-03-2009, 10:07 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Like how you some how manage to whine about Rooney, Luffy.
He's been doing it for years, why would the daft @#%&! change now

Unread 21-03-2009, 10:09 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
Sorry, I did say league the first time. Regardless, I don't think you can say they're our best midfield based on 1 game?

Fergie should keep doing what he's been doing all season imo, changing the midfield as and when he sees fit. It's hardly done bad for us up to now. The problems in the last 2 games have come because he clearly picked the wrong midfield. Not had a bad strike rate if you look at the season as a whole though.
Fair enough, i obviously missed it.

Unread 21-03-2009, 10:15 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Giggs and Fletch I'll give you, but Carrick is hardly in form?
fergie said he was shattered is all. wasn't meant to play against liverpool but fletcher picked up a virus on the morning of the match. rested today, then the international break and he should be raring to go.

Unread 21-03-2009, 10:22 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
He's been doing it for years, why would the daft @#%&! change now
Yep, doesn't suit the 'cool player' brigade does he.

Didn't he say Rossi was one of the best finishers ever in the prem?

£#%&!ing lunatic.

Unread 21-03-2009, 11:13 PM
Neon Tiger

I think they should both play a part against Villa after the Internationals, given Scholes, Rooney and Vidic are all definitely out ;

VDS(delighted about how composed he was in the 1st half v fulham during the shitstorm)

Neville
Rio
Evans
Evra

Fletcher
Carrick
Anderson

Ronaldo
Tevez
Nani
Closed Thread