United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-03-2009, 02:43 PM
Sparky***

I don't know what was going on but as i was doing my post round this morning at about 11am I heard a screaming in the distance...sounded like "FIIIIX!!"

Unread 20-03-2009, 02:45 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I don't know what was going on but as i was doing my post round this morning at about 11am I heard a screaming in the distance...sounded like "FIIIIX!!"

From a certain other board...

Quote:
Not too fussed about our draw but absolutely livid at the Mancs' draw.

They always, always have easy draws in the cups and in Europe. Something is not right here. And they say Rafa's cracking up. The £#%&! he is. Rafa's £#%&!en right.

Some say why should we give a £#%&! about who the Mancs face. Well, quite clearly, who they play will affect what sort of team the yput out and as such their league results. It also affects whether they can reach the final and in a one off game, anybody can beat anybody.

£#%&!en Uefa are the most corrupt sons of bitches this side of the FA. With those 2 governing bodies, I have no doubt United can't fail.

Unread 20-03-2009, 02:51 PM
MUFC One Love

Why would UEFA want United to win it again? The scousers talk utter £#%&!ing shite. Making out we can rest players etc, we'll be playing a full team home and away in every possible European tie left this season. We've just knocked Inter out ffs!

Unread 20-03-2009, 02:53 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Shrek
Don't leave us hanging, what happened next?
i logged out.

Unread 20-03-2009, 03:25 PM
Jez Quigley

Thumbs up Utd v Porto

Good old David May

Unread 20-03-2009, 05:05 PM
Grimson

Delighted with this. We should get through, and I'll get to see a couple of old River Plate favourites in Lucho Gonzalez and Ernesto Farias. And Chelsea will see Liverpool off.

Unread 20-03-2009, 05:15 PM
Father Christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Why would UEFA want United to win it again? The scousers talk utter £#%&!ing shite. Making out we can rest players etc, we'll be playing a full team home and away in every possible European tie left this season. We've just knocked Inter out ffs!
Scousers forgetting that their 2 recent good runs in the CL have been totally dependent on them resting players in the League

Unread 20-03-2009, 05:27 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Christmas
Scousers forgetting that their 2 recent good runs in the CL have been totally dependent on them resting players in the League
Quite.

Not to mention the fact they haven't contested a League Title for 20 @#%&!ing years so should think themselves lucky that they're even allowed to sit at Europes top table.
Wall-pushing, murdering @#%&!s.

Unread 20-03-2009, 07:00 PM
Zorg

Quote:
They always, always have easy draws in the cups and in Europe
I've been told this by a city fan too. When, exactly?
United always get top division sides in the FA Cup, and even when they don't it's usually some team doing well in the 2nd division/championship.

Unread 20-03-2009, 07:45 PM
Neon Tiger

CHelsea being at home for the 2nd leg plays a big part once agian.

The only time thats happened before was last season, and the scouse went out.

Unread 20-03-2009, 10:16 PM
snifter

10 pages and no-one's started a "Super Bock, Super Star" chant yet ?

Unread 20-03-2009, 11:38 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by snifter
10 pages and no-one's started a "Super Bock, Super Star" chant yet ?
Or a possible Utd v Chelsea final again

Unread 20-03-2009, 11:44 PM
red @rmy

Nice stadium. We found a top little boozer near the quayside.

Unread 21-03-2009, 12:15 AM
JakeB

I'll be working (photographer) at the second leg between the scouse and chelsea, and I'm really hoping i get the chance to shoot a teary Gerrard and a red faced bloated benitez

<- my face behind the camera as i do this
Closed Thread