United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-05-2008, 03:35 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwfb
Or i'll meet you over there with said ticket.
great. can you pm your contact details and I will get in touch tommorow if I can sort a cheap-ish flight out ? If you don't hear from me it means I haven't had any joy...best of luck finding a worthy owner for them, eitherway (and hopefully I will get it sorted)....

Unread 17-05-2008, 09:14 PM
BarryX

DWFB: Just sent you this in PM.

Looking like a real no go-er for me after trying to get better flights sorted. 3 night minimum stay..No accomadation means I will probably get turned down for my same day visa anyway (if anyone knows any better I might give it a shot - so please drop me a PM if you know any different).. Will give it one last push on Monday, but at this rate not hopeful.

Theres a glimmer of hope so cross you short and curlies for your Red brother, Barry..and for those of you that are going, having a £#%&!ing bang on time and come back with loads of stories. If you get into any trouble just shout ZAPOI and drink vodka with the locals..

Unread 17-05-2008, 09:17 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teville
DWFB: Just sent you this in PM.

Looking like a real no go-er for me after trying to get better flights sorted. 3 night minimum stay..No accomadation means I will probably get turned down for my same day visa anyway (if anyone knows any better I might give it a shot - so please drop me a PM if you know any different).. Will give it one last push on Monday, but at this rate not hopeful.

Theres a glimmer of hope so cross you short and curlies for your Red brother, Barry..and for those of you that are going, having a £#%&!ing bang on time and come back with loads of stories. If you get into any trouble just shout ZAPOI and drink vodka with the locals..
A Visa lasts a minimum of 72 hours. So you'll be sorted.

As for names on the ticket. No there isn't

Unread 17-05-2008, 09:23 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
A Visa lasts a minimum of 72 hours. So you'll be sorted.

As for names on the ticket. No there isn't
The problem is ste, I am not based in the UK so was going to hook up in Moscow with these guys to collect (and get an express visa from the Russian embassy over here). Looks like I need to provide proof of accomadation during my stay (which is nigh on impossible at this stage of the game), so doubt they will give me the visa. Even if I could blag it (possible) I'd still have no bed for at 3 nights in the Fatherland... £#%&!ity £#%&!ity £#%&! £#%&!.
Closed Thread