Question @ Mark O

noticed your local on that thread

Do you know Tricky??

I believe he moved to Thailand??

Does this mean anything to you??

He is a blue

Old 28-06-2007, 01:28 PM
mark o

Yeah I know him (big fella) but not too well, just enough to nod my head if he was walking past.

If he has moved to Thailand that will explain as to why I have not seen him around for a while.

Old 28-06-2007, 01:30 PM
HarkNowHear

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark o
Yeah I know him (big fella) but not too well, just enough to nod my head if he was walking past.

If he has moved to Thailand that will explain as to why I have not seen him around for a while.

Yip , big lad. I heard he had moved so it must be close to the truth.Have been in there in the past with him for a session or 3. Some characters in there

Old 28-06-2007, 01:39 PM
mark o

Definatly full of characters, although a lot of them have pissed off from there now and sup in the Social Club. (Too many rules and regulations for the likes of Tricky & co to be able to adhere to).

The place is dying a sad death these days, as most local pubs tend to be doing these days. 10 years ago you couldn't move in the vault (one of the few left that still do not allow women in) on a Friday & Saturday night.

Old 28-06-2007, 01:46 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Definatly full of characters, although a lot of them have pissed off from there now and sup in the Social Club. (Too many rules and regulations for the likes of Tricky & co to be able to adhere to).

The place is dying a sad death these days, as most local pubs tend to be doing these days. 10 years ago you couldn't move in the vault (one of the few left that still do not allow women in) on a Friday & Saturday night.
They're called gay bars round our way

Old 28-06-2007, 01:48 PM
mark o

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
They're called gay bars round our way
No such thing as a gay bar round our way, we drove out all the *****s years ago.

Old 28-06-2007, 01:50 PM
HarkNowHear

Quote:
No such thing as a gay bar round our way, we drove out all the *****s years ago.

I can believe that. I was aked if I was that way inclined due both my ears being complete

Old 28-06-2007, 01:52 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Gayist

I was in a gay bar in Leeds on Friday.

MOTWYW

Old 28-06-2007, 01:53 PM
HarkNowHear

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Gayist

I was in a gay bar in Leeds on Friday.

MOTWYW

I bet it wasnt the Gaiety in Chapeltown though

Old 28-06-2007, 01:58 PM
wiganste

No it wasn't. I wouldn't go out in Chapeltown for all the tea in China.
Closed Thread