Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
No. Draggers is fit. Howson is fat

Unread 06-07-2017, 11:36 PM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Truth hurts don't it.
Nobody knows what the truth is. You've just jumped on the doom bandwagon because it suits your agenda.

I'll give the manager the benefit of the doubt and wait for depressing shit like this to be confirmed, but if United do somehow end up with this lump I'll be sending siders a fully completed application form NQAT.

Unread 06-07-2017, 11:45 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
Nobody knows what the truth is. You've just jumped on the doom bandwagon because it suits your agenda.

I'll give the manager the benefit of the doubt and wait for depressing shit like this to be confirmed, but if United do somehow end up with this lump I'll be sending siders a fully completed application form NQAT.
he's been named as number one target in the press following United's briefing regarding agreeing the fee. I've not made it up ffs you're sore because you don't want Lukaku and have spent all day convincing yourself it's a smokescreen and isn't happening; it's not my fault it is, don't take your misery out on me...

Unread 06-07-2017, 11:48 PM
20 times

Gutted that we're signing someone who scored 25 league goals last season

Unread 06-07-2017, 11:49 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Gutted that we're signing someone who scored 25 league goals last season
51 goals in the past two seasons

Unread 06-07-2017, 11:50 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
51 goals in the past two seasons
Even more gutted now switchers. Should have signed someone who's never played in England before

Unread 07-07-2017, 12:05 AM
Alan

Quote:
he's been named as number one target in the press following United's briefing regarding agreeing the fee. I've not made it up ffs you're sore because you don't want Lukaku and have spent all day convincing yourself it's a smokescreen and isn't happening; it's not my fault it is, don't take your misery out on me...
Number one target for one day after being chelsea bound for months

Unread 07-07-2017, 12:39 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Number 1 target ???

Unread 07-07-2017, 01:00 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
Not as good as morata . Or the Italian lad .

Shite
Based on what exactly?

Only Coracao has watched Bellotti on a regular basis and Morata is a Real Madrid sub.

Lukaku's first touch is the only concern for me but he guarantees goals. Plus he has pace and power and will be exciting to watch.

Unread 07-07-2017, 01:03 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Based on what exactly?

Only Coracao has watched Bellotti on a regular basis and Morata is a Real Madrid sub.

Lukaku's first touch is the only concern for me but he guarantees goals. Plus he has pace and power and will be exciting to watch.
Yup. His first touch isn't even that bad, a bit inconsistent admittedly, its the £#%&!wits in the echo chamber, he's a young forward and young forwards are inconsistent by their nature yet this £#%&!er id nearly as good as a goal every two league games.

Unread 07-07-2017, 01:03 AM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Based on what exactly?

Christ on a bike Has saffers had you on an intensive 'prevent' course over the last few days?

Absolutely stereotypical Mourinho oaf signing and AAP is strongly in favour

Unread 07-07-2017, 01:07 AM
Crumps

All his goals for Everton..

See what people mean by his first touch. The amount of times it ends up in the back of the net, shocking.

Unread 07-07-2017, 01:13 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Really looking forward to seeing him it's MckyT behind at wome point, will make q for cit of room centrally, get too tight on him and he just gonna let it run and turn you life a @#%&!. I think this signing is really going to work, familiarity seem to have bred contempt. Rdiculous scoring record for someone at the start of their career playing in extremely unfashionable sides. Bitches botching like it's their dough being dropped. If he had the same record in shitter ladies you'd have people earning over it. Battering ram at the ready bro.
This

Unread 07-07-2017, 01:19 AM
Crumps

Talking

Jesus Crumps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
This
Fuhcking hell, typos got me looking like the Arnie to Pure's DeVito.

Unread 07-07-2017, 01:21 AM
waynes ear's

"typos"

Unread 07-07-2017, 01:39 AM
Stickman

People saying hes not as good as Morata, seriously

Im no huge Lukaku advocate but I cant think of a single person that would have wanted Morata before the link, far from convinced he'd be good in England. At least you know with Lukaku, that domestically he's proven.

Unread 07-07-2017, 01:44 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
There's nothing wrong with people being concerned about this transfer. I've backed EVERY SINGLE signing made by the last two United managers (I even thought Darmian would be a good signing, ffs ), but this is the first one I'm not happy with.

I don't really go for the goals record argument, as I think it's far too simplistic. There's always lots of players who score lots of goals for smaller teams, but very few make the step up at a club that wants to be the best on the continent.

Chicharito scored goals for United, but it didn't mean he was good enough. Like Lukaku, he was a horribly limited footballer, and that's not what I want leading the line at United.

I just don't see enough in Lukaku's overall game to suggest he's the player we need. I actually think he's a downgrade on Zlatan in pretty much every department other than age. I also think this signing signals a permanent shift away from the dynamic, flexible attack we had at the end of last season, to a more functional, rigid, target-man system.

People say Mourinho has always had a big number 9 target man, but the likes of Drogba, Zlatan, Benzema and Costa were nowhere near as limited technically as Lukaku is. Mourinho sold him because he didn't rate him, ffs! Hope it works out, but I'm hugely underwhelmed. If Chelsea had bought this c*** I wouldn't have been arsed in the slightest, and that says it all for me.
Nah, this isn't a purple patch for some c*** in his late 20's who's pulled a Ricketts these goals have been scored as he's developing his game when most players his age havent yet broke in to their respective first team or they're in a lesser/lower league. There are improvements to be made in his game nqat but at 24 he's got time to make them. I think he will be successful.

Unread 07-07-2017, 01:47 AM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Nah
Tbf, I shouldn't have bothered considering you're the try-hard, attention-seeking gimp who said he was more gutted about missing out on Ivan Perisic than Antoine Griezmann.

"I've watched loads of videos of him, guys! He's what we neeeed!!"

Faux sage.

Unread 07-07-2017, 01:51 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Tbf, I shouldn't have bothered considering you're the try-hard, attention-seeking gimp who said he was more gutted about missing out on Ivan Perisic than Antoine Griezmann.

"I've watched loads of videos of him, guys! He's what we neeeed!!"

Faux sage.
Clicked post by accident. aww check you catching feelings you spanner.

Was on record as not being a fan of Greizman, like the look Perisic from what little I've seen, a single post buried in a massive thread. Looks like I've got myself a fan.
Closed Thread