United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-04-2017, 09:18 AM
ZiggyStardust

Who needs this intelligent well thought out approach to running a football club when you have....

Unread 06-04-2017, 09:54 AM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Worked with Brentford on the original Lionel Road project which was a terrific idea - collapsed with the property crash. Had lots of good ideas about building a proper community stadium.
The work has started on building the new community stadium. All the final approvals and compulsory purchases have been completed. I think they have three seasons left at Griffen Park after this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
same here pal
Don't you go watch the Blackpool sometimes? I stand corrected if I have imagined this.

Unread 06-04-2017, 09:56 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon Van Baron
The work has started on building the new community stadium. All the final approvals and compulsory purchases have been completed. I think they have three seasons left at Griffen Park after this one..
The ownership and funding model has changed I think - the Supporters Trust doesn't own the club any more?

Unread 06-04-2017, 11:18 AM
MrBishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
same here pal
You not switched to Fylde yet with the rest of 'em?

Unread 06-04-2017, 12:06 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
The ownership and funding model has changed I think - the Supporters Trust doesn't own the club any more?
The supporters trust have some input/ownership but Matthew Benham is the majority owner.

Unread 06-04-2017, 12:17 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon Van Baron
The supporters trust have some input/ownership but Matthew Benham is the majority owner.
Think they still have a golden share.

Unread 02-05-2017, 11:50 AM
Marlon Van Baron

An interesting article from some statto that worked at Brentford two seasons ago when they gave statistical scouting a bash.
Anyone that wants to take the piss can kiss my ass
http://statsbomb.com/2017/05/statsbo...re-everything/
Closed Thread