Originally Posted by The Watcher
Leave that crack alone.
Screen shotted.

Awful red.

Unread 01-04-2014, 11:02 AM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
You #@&%! Picking me out ffs. I genuinely had forgotten. That may or may not be because I have far more interesting and important things to think about other than United getting a @#%&!ting though. Soz.
Like what?

dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Like what?
Booking a holiday tonight to leave Saturday for a couple of weeks of sun, for one.

Whip Hubley

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
No. Obviously a thorough @#%&!ting is on the agenda but I'm not depressed that I'd "forgotten the game was on" a'la dunk.

Plenty of time for misery and naval gazing ahead. Not today though. I'm just going to try* and enjoy the occasion.

*Moyes speak
True dat. And there's always next week if we get @#%&!ted this week

Unread 01-04-2014, 11:03 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Screen shotted.

Awful red.
We’re all trying to get through this period of upheaval as best we can.

Unread 01-04-2014, 11:03 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Booking a holiday tonight to leave Saturday for a couple of weeks of sun, for one.
Sorry to hear that dunk....

Hope you escape the rat race / water fountain football talk.

Unread 01-04-2014, 11:07 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Where are you going?

Unread 01-04-2014, 11:10 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Regrettably, owing to the onerous and unreasonable demands of work, I shall be in Newcastle watching this.

Been invited out to a bar in town to enjoy the show but may just opt to stay in, do room service and empty the mini bar in splendid tourettesy isolation.

Unread 01-04-2014, 11:13 AM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Where are you going?
Switzerland.

http://www.dignitas.ch/index.php?opt...d=22&la ng=en

Unread 01-04-2014, 11:15 AM
Mr Castro

Yeah it's weird. I'm not dreading it, because I'm expecting us to get taken to pieces, but in no way am I looking forward to it.

Unread 01-04-2014, 11:15 AM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills_pills_bellyaches
Are we not on ITV?
Oh aye. The whole world is watching this game.

Unread 01-04-2014, 11:19 AM
dunk

Quote:
Where are you going?
Dunno yet. Possibly the Canary Islands. Somewhere there is some warmth available. Not been away for ages and an opportunity to get away has presented itself for the first time in a while! Not the ideal time of year, but it'll have to do.

Unread 01-04-2014, 11:24 AM
believe

I'm in town if anyone fancies coming singing twenty times with me.

Unread 01-04-2014, 11:25 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I'm in town if anyone fancies coming twenty times with me.
Harri?

Unread 01-04-2014, 11:26 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Harri?

Unread 01-04-2014, 11:27 AM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Oh aye. The whole world is watching this game.
Brill

Unread 01-04-2014, 11:30 AM
celtbion

The problem with football fans.

Football being football, there's a chance there'll be an upset tonight, Moyes will be a hero (rather than lucky). Even if they go out in the next round, it might be enough to tide him over with the muppets watching.

We had this with the Glazers as well. A few trophies blinded the majority to how £#%&!ed up it truly is that this club has, essentially, shifted £500 million towards their pockets.

That's enough money to have a team of Galacticos.

I appreciate we don't want to be seen as "spoiled" but Manchester United is in a different ball park to every other English club and most clubs in Europe.

It is NOT good enough to be happy with plucky performances at home to teams we should be rivaling for the major honours in Europe, year in year out.

We are not even going to get the chance to play in that top tier next season, possibly our incompetent manager's former club will.

The players he was left last year aren't up to it, the players he has are up to it this week, snide comments about how Guardiola benefited from a year leading into the Bayern job.....while in £#%&!ing New York.

He's like a sad old clown drowning in a swimming pool, desperately grasping for anything to keep his head above water.

A result tonight buys him time he doesn't deserve.
Let him drown, one result is not as important as the future of this club over the next 5 years.

Unread 01-04-2014, 11:32 AM
believe

That's one of the most confusing posts I've ever read

Unread 01-04-2014, 11:33 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I'm in town if anyone fancies coming singing twenty times with me.
Go on then. Where you at? Maccie D's?

Unread 01-04-2014, 11:35 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtbion
The problem with football fans.

Football being football, there's a chance there'll be an upset tonight, Moyes will be a hero (rather than lucky). Even if they go out in the next round, it might be enough to tide him over with the muppets watching.

We had this with the Glazers as well. A few trophies blinded the majority to how £#%&!ed up it truly is that this club has, essentially, shifted £500 million towards their pockets.

That's enough money to have a team of Galacticos.

I appreciate we don't want to be seen as "spoiled" but Manchester United is in a different ball park to every other English club and most clubs in Europe.

It is NOT good enough to be happy with plucky performances at home to teams we should be rivaling for the major honours in Europe, year in year out.

We are not even going to get the chance to play in that top tier next season, possibly our incompetent manager's former club will.

The players he was left last year aren't up to it, the players he has are up to it this week, snide comments about how Guardiola benefited from a year leading into the Bayern job.....while in £#%&!ing New York.

He's like a sad old clown drowning in a swimming pool, desperately grasping for anything to keep his head above water.

A result tonight buys him time he doesn't deserve.
Let him drown, one result is not as important as the future of this club over the next 5 years.

Closed Thread