United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Where will United finish this season?
Champions 29 46.03%
2nd 21 33.33%
3rd 8 12.70%
4th 2 3.17%
5th 3 4.76%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 31-08-2012, 02:42 PM
Sparky***

Football Where will United finish this season in the league??

Well?

Unread 31-08-2012, 02:54 PM
dunk

Champions.

The midfield remains a £#%&!ing joke though.

Unread 31-08-2012, 02:54 PM
Tumescent Throb

6th

Unread 31-08-2012, 02:56 PM
dragflick

SparkyMcCabbyson... do you actually think we'll finish 4th?

Unread 31-08-2012, 02:57 PM
red @rmy

My top 7

Chelsea
City
United
Everton
Spurs
Arsenal
Swansea

Unread 31-08-2012, 02:57 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
SparkyMcCabbyson... do you actually think we'll finish 4th?
it's not looking good at this stage mate.

Unread 31-08-2012, 02:59 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
it's not looking good at this stage mate.
Come onnn, It's pretty much us and city in my eyes, and Chelsea not that far behind. 4th?! Really? Not a £#%&!ing chance.

Unread 31-08-2012, 03:01 PM
Ginners

chelsea are a lot better than some people seem to think, it will be between them and city.

fergies failings in the transfer market will prove costly again

Unread 31-08-2012, 03:03 PM
PaulParkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
chelsea are a lot better than some people seem to think, it will be between them and city.

remind me of the other times mate?

Unread 31-08-2012, 03:04 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Come onnn, It's pretty much us and city in my eyes, and Chelsea not that far behind. 4th?! Really? Not a £#%&!ing chance.
you do realise our manager has £#%&!ing lost it, don't you?

you do realise that anderson and cleverley will be out injured for six months come november and we'll have statler and waldorf in midfield every week?

Can you see us getting results at city, chelsea, newcastle, spurs or Liverpool?

Personally, considering our squad i think champions league qualification will be good going and a good cup run.

Unread 31-08-2012, 03:04 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
remind me of the other times mate?
About 4 months ago mate.

Unread 31-08-2012, 03:07 PM
PaulParkers

C'mon Sparky ffs. If it werent for SAF this set of £#%&!ing %@#$&!s would never have won the league 2 years ago and wouldnt have almost won it last year (goal difference for christs sake). It's absolutely baffling that the #@&%! hasnt bought a midfield player but he clearly doesnt think we need one.

You dont think Phil Jones can play football. SAF and the England manager do. It's opinions.

Unread 31-08-2012, 03:09 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:

Agreed - You cannot underestimate how much the beginning of their year with AVB has made their league position look worse.

They have an excellent squad right now imho and will be up there at the end

Unread 31-08-2012, 03:10 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
C'mon Sparky ffs. If it werent for SAF this set of £#%&!ing %@#$&!s would never have won the league 2 years ago and wouldnt have almost won it last year (goal difference for christs sake). It's absolutely baffling that the #@&%! hasnt bought a midfield player but he clearly doesnt think we need one.

You dont think Phil Jones can play football. SAF and the England manager do. It's opinions.
Roy hodgson also picks scott parker.

SAF spent £7m on a tramp.

And yes, Phil Jones is shit.

Unread 31-08-2012, 03:11 PM
borsuk

we lost the league on goal difference last season having been without our captain and best defender for most of the season, plus a ton of other injuries (the worst in the league), losing it to a team that had the least number of injuries and still needed qpr to stop playing for two minutes at the end. since then we've signed the bundesliga's best playmaker, the premier league's best striker and several promising youngsters. of course we'll finish 4th

Unread 31-08-2012, 03:11 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Agreed - You cannot underestimate how much the beginning of their year with AVB has made their league position look worse.

they looked £#%&!ing shite last season until di matteo came in. winning the champions league wasnt a fluke.

theyre a top side and have bought very well.

i wouldnt be surprised if they won it.

Unread 31-08-2012, 03:12 PM
Scabs

Though it pains me to say it:

City
United
Chelsea

Unread 31-08-2012, 03:12 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
they looked £#%&!ing shite last season until di matteo came in. winning the champions league wasnt a fluke.

theyre a top side and have bought very well.

i wouldnt be surprised if they won it.
Me either tbf

Unread 31-08-2012, 03:13 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa

totally agree with ginners tbh, the league will be between chelsea and city.

Unread 31-08-2012, 03:14 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
we lost the league on goal difference last season having been without our captain and best defender for most of the season, plus a ton of other injuries (the worst in the league), losing it to a team that had the least number of injuries and still needed qpr to stop playing for two minutes at the end. since then we've signed the bundesliga's best playmaker, the premier league's best striker and several promising youngsters. of course we'll finish 4th
We're an utter shambles. Just deal with it
Closed Thread