United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-09-2018, 11:12 AM
silv

tbh im sick of the @#%&!. he's got shit hair, shit dance moves and can £#%&! off.

Unread 03-09-2018, 12:03 PM
Whip Hubley

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
tbh im sick of the @#%&!. he's got shit hair, shit dance moves and can £#%&! off.
not sure why you're dragging cream into this tbh

Unread 03-09-2018, 05:43 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
best game from him in a while imo
Best since Leicester, to be precise. Trouble is that when we are generally shit, he is too - not what one might expect of your "star player".

Unread 06-09-2018, 01:32 PM
Jethro

Quote:
There was a lot of talk [when questioned on Barca move in summer], but it was just like that, I'm under contract in Manchester. My future is currently in Manchester, I still have a contract, I'm playing there at the moment, but who knows what will happen in the next few months

Unread 06-09-2018, 01:36 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
If that’s a direct quote then he needs to £#%&! off
100 million or whatever will get us a far more effective replacement

Unread 06-09-2018, 02:13 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
If that’s a direct quote then he needs to £#%&! off
100 million or whatever will get us a far more effective replacement

say the same when Ronaldo dropped his "god only knows" bomb did you?

Unread 06-09-2018, 02:18 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

Giffage.

Unread 06-09-2018, 02:32 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Hopefully he’ll do us all a favour and £#%&! off. £#%&!ing rubbish

Unread 06-09-2018, 02:36 PM
ziggyman17

sell the gangly legged @#%&! and use the money to buy Eriksen from Spurs, he only has this and next season left on his contract, a far better player than Pogba and would fit in well in a midfield 3 here...

Unread 06-09-2018, 02:57 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
not sure why you're dragging cream into this tbh
Could be talking about you?

Oh wait, hair.

Pogba is just angling for more money. Then he'll start concentrating on his football instead of undermining the team via his agent.

We've already placated Martial. This legend next.

Unread 06-09-2018, 03:03 PM
utd99

£#%&! him. He’s not that good.

Unread 06-09-2018, 03:14 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
sell the gangly legged @#%&! and use the money to buy Eriksen from Spurs, he only has this and next season left on his contract, a far better player than Pogba and would fit in well in a midfield 3 here...

Unread 06-09-2018, 04:52 PM
goldfinger II

A monumental @#%&!. Let's not forget this is a guy who has already £#%&!ed us over.

He might play better for Barca or wherever he goes next, but he'll never fulfil his potential with an attitude like the one he has. £#%&! him. Our focus should be on getting the most money possible for him.

Unread 06-09-2018, 04:59 PM
Switching Off

Coutinho - January 25 2017

"I signed this new contract to stay here for a few more years because it's a great honour for me. It gives me great happiness because I was welcomed here with open arms by everyone at the club and the supporters right from my first day. I am very thankful to this football club for everything."

Coutinho - January 8 2018

"I want to thank the president and all those who have made possible the signing.

"I am very happy, it is a dream come true and I hope to meet all expectations in the field."

Footballers are talking shite all the time. Some say they're happy then leave, some say they're leaving then stay.

Couldn't care less if he's strolling about against Burnley or Fulham. He's there to make the difference in the big games. Hopefully he can do that this season.

Unread 06-09-2018, 05:02 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

Pogba money already earmarked for Emre Can and John Terry

Unread 06-09-2018, 05:03 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off

Couldn't care less if he's strolling about against Burnley or Fulham. He's there to make the difference in the big games. Hopefully he can do that this season.

You should care and he hasn’t since he returned...

Unread 06-09-2018, 05:05 PM
Kangared

Quote:
Coutinho - January 25 2017

"I signed this new contract to stay here for a few more years because it's a great honour for me. It gives me great happiness because I was welcomed here with open arms by everyone at the club and the supporters right from my first day. I am very thankful to this football club for everything."

Coutinho - January 8 2018

"I want to thank the president and all those who have made possible the signing.

"I am very happy, it is a dream come true and I hope to meet all expectations in the field."

Footballers are talking shite all the time. Some say they're happy then leave, some say they're leaving then stay.

He strolled around against Brighton & it became a huge game because we lost it
Not sure if his performances correlating with the team’s says the team rely on him or that he relies on the team .

Unread 06-09-2018, 05:37 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

We need rid of this disease

Saf must be thinking he told you so every day

Unread 06-09-2018, 05:38 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinger II
A monumental @#%&!. Let's not forget this is a guy who has already £#%&!ed us over.

He might play better for Barca or wherever he goes next, but he'll never fulfil his potential with an attitude like the one he has. £#%&! him. Our focus should be on getting the most money possible for him.
This. He's a first class @#%&! and has shown himself incapable of turning up two matches in a row for most of his time here. Hope he ends up at Madrid where they will call out his bullshit.

Quote:
We came 6th his first season and 19 points off the top last season, is it too much to ask that he turns up against the shit teams that we struggle to beat?

Unread 06-09-2018, 05:50 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
We need rid of this disease

Saf must be thinking he told you so every day
This. £#%&! him off pronto.
Closed Thread