United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-05-2018, 05:02 AM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Can’t promise anything. It’s starting to feel like the 85th minute and Fellaini’s just come on.
Cool at least we know something's getting lobbed into the penalty area instead of the usual sideways pass

Unread 21-05-2018, 07:38 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Yes, by January I think he had definitely earned it. I also think it would have been more beneficial for our future than casting him aside for a declining 30-year-old midget, who loses the ball more often than any player most games he plays, on a long term contract. Capiche?
So you think Alexis declined in a couple of months
He loses the ball a lot because unlike that insidious sulking French @#%&! he always wants it & is always looking to create something & when he does lose it he works his 29 year old midget like %@#$&!s off to win it back.
Capiche

Unread 21-05-2018, 08:42 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
He loses the ball a lot because unlike that insidious sulking French @#%&! he always wants it & is always looking to create something & when he does lose it he works his 29 year old midget like %@#$&!s off to win it back.
Capiche
Which I thought he did on Saturday. Didn't have a lot of influence on the game, but never stopped trying, which is more than can be said for a few of them.

Unread 21-05-2018, 10:41 AM
Jethro

One player I couldn't give a flying £#%&! about leaving. His cameo summed up his United career. Decent chance blocked then a miss kick 5 yards away from goal

Destined to be a journeyman.

Unread 21-05-2018, 12:33 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
I'm afraid the answer is a cop-out but it depends on who it is and what you want. If he's a special talent perhaps you look into finding a different role or trying something new. In other circumstances you might just give up, but again if he's special that has to be a last resort.

In terms of Martial, Mourinho didn't sign him so he's perfectly entitled not to fancy him. I just think it's a shame that the club didn't appreciate how predictable such outcomes with Martial, Rashford, Shaw and pretty much everyone in the academy was under Mou.
Have I missed something with shaw? He’s hardly gone downhill after mourinho took over. He’s been a waste of space ever since his injury. And god knows why you keep mentioning rashford. He’s developing normally. Butt speaks highly of mourinho and his treatment of academy players.

Unread 21-05-2018, 12:35 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
Capiche
How about getting the ball and not losing like many players around the world can do?

Just a thought.

Unread 21-05-2018, 12:37 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Have I missed something with shaw? He’s hardly gone downhill after mourinho took over. He’s been a waste of space ever since his injury. And god knows why you keep mentioning rashford. He’s developing normally. Butt speaks highly of mourinho and his treatment of academy players.

shaw came back from a major injury after jose was appointed.

is mourinho your dad?

Unread 21-05-2018, 02:08 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
is mourinho your dad?
No mate. I suspect the bitching, whining fans on here are more likely to be related to mourinho. Dunk?

Unread 21-05-2018, 02:24 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
shaw came back from a major injury after jose was appointed.

is mourinho your dad?
José Junior supports PSG

Unread 21-05-2018, 03:54 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Again, you expected it so that’s what you see.
No, I expected to see it and it's happened.

Saying young players require more patience is not making excuses. It's demonstrating a fairly basic understanding of the game, surely.

I don't know any United fan who thinks Mourinho's handling of Rashford looks measured and effective.

Quote:
Bloody hell, pal.

Unread 21-05-2018, 04:04 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
No, I expected to see it and it's happened.

Saying young players require more patience is not making excuses. It's demonstrating a fairly basic understanding of the game, surely.

I don't know any United fan who thinks Mourinho's handling of Rashford looks measured and effective.

Bloody hell, pal.
the handling of any of the players when they have made mistakes or been out of form has been a £#%&!ing mess tbh young old shit @#%&! all of it.

Marital when he was on form dropped for Alexis and then rashford after his Scouse brace spring to mind.

Matic not getting a £#%&!ing break and losing form.

list goes on....

Unread 21-05-2018, 04:08 PM
S/Side.Red

Agreed Plops

Weird because Mourinho appears to have gone from being the best man manager in the game, perhaps that we've seen, to a guy that thinks he has to slag players off routinely to the media in order to draw a reaction from them. Wtf happened?

Unread 21-05-2018, 04:10 PM
dunk

Quote:
No mate. I suspect the bitching, whining fans on here are more likely to be related to mourinho. Dunk?
State of you.

Unread 21-05-2018, 04:16 PM
S/Side.Red

Crowd can definitely influence players taking the easy option. Saw that every week under LvG when the hostility was almost there at kick off. Demonstrative of the weak mindset of a lot of them. But United also just look a poorly coached side who after two years have little semblance of plan or cohesion.

Unread 21-05-2018, 04:58 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Agreed Plops

Weird because Mourinho appears to have gone from being the best man manager in the game, perhaps that we've seen, to a guy that thinks he has to slag players off routinely to the media in order to draw a reaction from them. Wtf happened?
I craved someone after lvg and Moyes to hold the players at a higher level of accountability if you would have asked me if Jose would have snided as much as he has after this length at the club I would have called you a liar back then.

Seems like he is the one lacking confidence and its spreading through the team.

I don't even hear the media mention the term "special one" all I have seen him to is turn a below average team to a just above average team thats hard to watch. I personally expected more and thats the bit I see now from united supporters. We all expected defensive shite at some stage with the knowledge and expectation we would win.

Unread 21-05-2018, 09:57 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
I don't even hear the media mention the term "special one" all I have seen him to is turn a below average team to a just above average team thats hard to watch. I personally expected more and thats the bit I see now from united supporters. We all expected defensive shite at some stage with the knowledge and expectation we would win.
Judge any manager after two seasons and you’ll always be saying you expected more.

Unread 21-05-2018, 10:14 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Judge any manager after two seasons and you’ll always be saying you expected more.
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...n-9659527.html

Jose normally has a strong second season. Falls apart in his third.

The point I made was about how I expected him handle certain situations I just don't feel like he gets the most out of what we have

FC Porto

First season: Portuguese League, Portuguese Cup, Uefa Cup

Second season: Portuguese League, Champions League

Chelsea

First season: Premier League, League Cup

Second season: Premier League

Internazionale

First season: Italian League

Second season: ltalian League, Italian Cup, Champions League

Real Madrid

First season: Spanish Cup

Second season: Spanish league

Unread 21-05-2018, 10:16 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Guardiola etc

Unread 21-05-2018, 10:18 PM
armchair

i think if he had been played every game upfront this season he would've scored more than lukaku

he's a much better player

henry would've been a failed fullback under jose

Unread 21-05-2018, 10:22 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
i think if he had been played every game upfront this season he would've scored more than lukaku

he's a much better player

henry would've been a failed fullback under jose
Fact.

Patiently waiting for the De Gea swap for Cech rumours at this point
Closed Thread