United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-04-2018, 06:49 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Feel it is on the verge of going beyond that now, into 2 years wasted trying to turn him into a proper footballer.

The level of complacency he showed yesterday was disheartening, just came off one of the few truly significant performances of his Utd career, everyone hoping that it could be a transformative moment for him. Back to strolling around indulging himself.
We have a real problem. Nowhere in his short career thus far has he been expected to be a leader, and he thrived in that environment. Here he is expected to be a leader and he’s just not got the mentality for it. Maybe you can fault Mourinho for not anticipating that when he bought him or not being inspirational enough to change him, but managers are not therapists. The things that are holding Pogba back are his own to deal with, and if he hasn’t got it now he likely -not definitely- never will.

We have to make decisions based on the club’s best interests, not pogba’s, and even if we brought in a Keane type it’s not clear that would be enough. He’s had his ego massaged too much. It’s a real problem.

Unread 18-05-2018, 05:13 PM
ScarFace

Score tomorrow or STFU

Unread 18-05-2018, 06:51 PM
red in cumbria

If just talking was enough, he would be worth his transfer fee.

Unread 18-05-2018, 07:02 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Or until your fat agent lands you a better contract somewhere else you £#%&!ing turd.

Unread 18-05-2018, 07:56 PM
Section 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Give it a £#%&!ing rest Pogba you @#%&!

Good player but clearly believes the hype, hence all the shitty poses on instagram

Unread 19-05-2018, 09:17 PM
Kangared

Was our best player today & is our best player.One of very few who is comfortable on the ball . He drove us forward in the 2nd half & not for 1st time our inept forward line let us down.

Still too many judging him on his fee. Should never have been sold in the 1st place.

Unread 19-05-2018, 10:10 PM
sa7

Just a point, this @#%&! is 25.

He’s not a kid waiting to kick on to the next level, chances are what we’re seeing is what we’ll get.

If you’re waiting for him to start regularly dominating games and ruining opponents then I’d suggest not to hold your breath.

Unread 21-05-2018, 08:11 AM
Pop

Mouthing off on French tv last night.

'Mental issues with Mourinho'
'No guarantees I'll stay at Utd'

Well £#%&! off then.

Unread 21-05-2018, 09:30 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
Was our best player today & is our best player.One of very few who is comfortable on the ball . He drove us forward in the 2nd half & not for 1st time our inept forward line let us down.

Still too many judging him on his fee. Should never have been sold in the 1st place.
I take it you missed his ’header’

Unread 21-05-2018, 09:49 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
There were times when I wasn't playing. I was on the bench. Much has been spoken about,” Pogba told Canal+.

“People thought it was wrong but a coach and player don't have to be best friends. One is not forced to go to the restaurant together. I had some problems – it's mental.

“He put me on the bench, I answered on the pitch, I give my maximum every time. It made me grow in leadership.

“I had the armband with Mourinho, it was the first time in a club. It's important to me, it makes me grow up to be as a leader in the France team.”

“You're never sure of anything,” he added. “Contractually, it's on, yes.”

With City among those clubs who could afford him, there is also a reluctance to strengthen a rival, although Pogba also addressed a potential move to PSG and appeared to shut down any chances of moving to Ligue 1.

“Walking on the Parc des Princes? With a club, no for sure,” he said. “Honestly, it doesn't appeal to me.I grew up here, my father supported Marseille and so did my mum. Paris wasn't really in my daily life.”
Not really said anything too bad to be honest.

In any case, get rid.

Unread 21-05-2018, 09:57 AM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Mouthing off on French tv last night.

'Mental issues with Mourinho'
'No guarantees I'll stay at Utd'

Well £#%&! off then.
Genuinely hope his next barber is Sweeney Todd

Unread 21-05-2018, 10:26 AM
Vedder

First out the door hopefully. He’s everything that’s wrong with football. £#%&!ing hate him tbh

Unread 21-05-2018, 10:27 AM
dragflick

That £#%&!ing header. Not seen it back yet, but £#%&! me- harder to put it wide than on target there wasn't it?

Unread 21-05-2018, 10:29 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
That £#%&!ing header. Not seen it back yet, but £#%&! me- harder to put it wide than on target there wasn't it?
Shocker. That was it wasn't it. Score there and we go on to win.

Unread 21-05-2018, 10:31 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
....on penalties

Draggers >>>>>

Unread 21-05-2018, 10:31 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
The most horrific thing about it was a guy in the pub next to me saying Fellaini would have buried it

Unread 21-05-2018, 10:36 AM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
The most horrific thing about it was a guy in the pub next to me saying Fellaini would have buried it

He would have done though wouldn't he

Unread 21-05-2018, 10:38 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Yep, def'- they had £#%&! all did they. We were shit but they were even worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
£#%&!inghell, worse than I thought. Rom' close to putting it in aswell

Unread 21-05-2018, 10:46 AM
andyroo

It was a bad miss. The other one he forced a really good save out of Courtois out of and Sánchez was offside for the rebound, that was a beauty.

He can do it but anyone can miss a one-off. Irritating though.

Unread 21-05-2018, 10:48 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
It was a bad miss. The other one he forced a really good save out of Courtois out of and Sánchez was offside for the rebound, that was a beauty.

He can do it but anyone can miss a one-off. Irritating though.
Well yeah, obviously they can. Still doesn't make it any better.

Is the other one you mention where it was flagged offside? Was it?
Closed Thread