United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-07-2012, 12:37 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
So, Zorg hates violence at football, unless it's lads helping out his father because he's too much of a shithouse to take care of business himself? No wonder he lives in France

Unread 26-07-2012, 12:40 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Stoke tipping up at Newcastle under Lyme few years back, 2 bus loads, riot cops, helicopters toe o toe battling.....
So gutted i missed that, was out with some mates in leeds and one of their lot was buzzing about it asking if he could come to a game

Funniest thing was wakefield away and all the "security" for the game were service crew having a look to see how many they'd need to bring to guisley to have a pop a couple of weeks later

Unread 26-07-2012, 12:41 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
So, Zorg hates violence at football, unless it's lads helping out his father because he's too much of a shithouse to take care of business himself? No wonder he lives in France

Unread 26-07-2012, 12:41 PM
Zorg

Quote:
How dare you

I live in Withington.

Unread 26-07-2012, 12:48 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:

Unread 26-07-2012, 12:50 PM
dunk

There seems to have been a lot of picking on Zorg recently, not sure I like it tbh...

Unread 26-07-2012, 12:51 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
There seems to have been a lot of picking on Zorg recently, not sure I like it tbh...
who's picking on him, ffs? it's just normal fred banter coz we're all such bloody laaaaaaaaaaaaaaads!

Unread 26-07-2012, 12:53 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
How dare you
I've got your number, pal. I bet after the violent thugs had done your job for you, you walked over to your fathers defeated and bloody assailants and gave them a couple of sly kicks. You then claimed to anyone that would listen that you alone were responsible for defeating them. Zorg de Gaulle

Unread 26-07-2012, 12:53 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Eh up, here comes Zorg's wingman.

Unread 26-07-2012, 12:54 PM
Zorg

Quote:
I've got your number, pal. I bet after the violent thugs had done your job for you, you walked over to your fathers defeated and bloody assailants and gave them a couple of sly kicks. You then claimed to anyone that would listen that you alone were responsible for defeating them. Zorg de Gaulle
Didn't know you followed FC.

Unread 26-07-2012, 12:57 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
Didn't know you followed FC.

Unread 26-07-2012, 01:17 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy

Unread 26-07-2012, 01:29 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
better?

Unread 26-07-2012, 01:34 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
better?
not really worth the wait tbh, pal.

Unread 26-07-2012, 01:38 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
not really worth the wait tbh, pal.
Depends how long you waited tbh.

Unread 26-07-2012, 01:56 PM
Don Gorgon

Thumbs up

Zorg De Gaulle

Unread 26-07-2012, 02:06 PM
ralph

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Saaaahnds like you had a right resalt, my san. Top boi!!!

Unread 27-07-2012, 01:08 PM
Sam the Sanitary Man

Quote:
Best football related book I've read is Col Blaney's Grafters.

It's more about robbing and the like, with smatterings of United.

Top read mind.
Great Book & Great Bloke

Hes been on my radio show

Listen back here

http://www.mixcloud.com/SonicDiary/sonic-diary-26/

Unread 27-07-2012, 01:36 PM
DuanePipe

I met, through business, an (ex) top boy in one of the London firms. Nice enough chap but I particularly liked how every conversation was carried out in onomatopoeia.

"He's gone bosh and I've gone wollup ven we've all gone faaaack, then smash. Faackin ell, bam, bam, it's fackin' moody as fack nah. All of a sadden, bang, bang, whop."

It was like a particularly nawty episode of old school Batman.

Unread 27-07-2012, 01:42 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuanePipe
I met, through business, an (ex) top boy in one of the London firms. Nice enough chap but I particularly liked how every conversation was carried out in onomatopoeia.

"He's gone bosh and I've gone wollup ven we've all gone faaaack, then smash. Faackin ell, bam, bam, it's fackin' moody as fack nah. All of a sadden, bang, bang, whop."

It was like a particularly nawty episode of old school Batman.
Closed Thread