United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-12-2015, 04:51 PM
Ranier Wolfcastle

Also Van Gaal has brought players to the club who can play that football.

Martial, Memphis, Shaw, Schweinsteiger etc.

As the post before stated, he needs more time to bring more of those players in through transfers or from the youth system.

The obvious counter to that though is him selling Nani & Kagawa before Fellaini etc

Unread 23-12-2015, 05:18 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranier Wolfcastle
Also Van Gaal has brought players to the club who can play that football.

Martial, Memphis, Shaw, Schweinsteiger etc.

As the post before stated, he needs more time to bring more of those players in through transfers or from the youth system.

The obvious counter to that though is him selling Nani & Kagawa before Fellaini etc
Which @#%&! would want fellers though?

Unread 23-12-2015, 05:21 PM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranier Wolfcastle
Yep, genius analysis from Henry showing that Mata, Fellaini & Rooney aren't Iniesta, Messi & Villa
Assuming you didn't see it then, because that's not what he showed at all.

He showed Martial's positioning, which was stuck out on the wing for the whole game.

He illustrated it with the instance I mentioned above, which was clearly caused by van gaal's inflexible instructions.

Absolutely nothing to do with the players whatsoever.

Unread 23-12-2015, 05:51 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Which @#%&! would want fellers though?
Sam Allardyce.

Unread 23-12-2015, 05:56 PM
Bunker Buster

Thumbs up

Back.

Unread 23-12-2015, 06:12 PM
Vetch

Back him.

Sack the players who aren't cutting it.

Get rid of Giggs too. Defo leaking stories to the press.

Unread 23-12-2015, 06:17 PM
Crumps

Crack him, Giggsy that is.

Get big Paddy Kluivert in.

Unread 23-12-2015, 06:20 PM
Sparky***

Sounds to me like he's been backed.

It's eerily similar to Van Gaal's other managerial appointments in Munich and then AZ Alkmaar, an absolute gnat's #@&%! from getting the sack and then he turns it around.

Imagine if he turns it around from here, it would probably go down as his greatest achievement since his Ajax days.

Unread 23-12-2015, 06:23 PM
Jack Duckworth

Unread 23-12-2015, 06:24 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Crack him, Giggsy that is.

Get big Paddy Kluivert in.
This. Been my dream since I was wummed by ceefax.

Unread 23-12-2015, 06:25 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth

Let's steady ourselves just a little pal. Avatars remain. Still a Hughsie shaped £#%&!ing iceberg emerging from the fog.

Smash that and take care of this plastic Dutch sage on the 28th and we can fully open up the engines again

Unread 23-12-2015, 06:36 PM
ryanMUFC

Big Lou to deliver something along the lines of this Saturday:

#LOUISVANGAALSARMY

Unread 24-12-2015, 12:31 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sufferin Succotash
The way you see it or the way REDEYE sees it?
Me, based on everything I've read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
I stopped looking forward to games 4 years before ferguson retired.

#@&%!
Fergie's a lot of things, but I wouldn't go that far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
so that's a English fans favourite "smalling" who doesn't like him? Along with the majority of the squad...
if you guys had just listened to me in the first place....I don't make up anything I post!
You also don't post anything that hasn't already been posted elsewhere.

Quote:
He hasn't established a good youth core he has trimmed our squad so close to the bone that he has to give youth players who might not even be good enough a chance!
Just read what you write ffs.

Quote:
We are half way through his "project" and just take a minute to look at lvg' united!
Half way through, exactly.

Unread 24-12-2015, 10:32 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Didn't Rodgers get dumped by the Dippers finally after a decent result?

Decision to replace LVG appears to be already taken. While it's complicated and there are factions - it's just the weakness of the CEO (who appointed him) in getting on with it as well as sorting the replacement ahead of Stoke/Chelsea. You know, Chelsea.

Hope I'm wrong. No one would be happier than me as a full on Platinum card Cardie Club member to see LVG stay.

Unread 24-12-2015, 10:35 AM
Knockers

Merry Xmas to the cardie crew from one of Saffers' original regiment. In between all the back and forth there's been some ace posts from both camps. The Commons at its finest. S/Siders the Hillary Benn of the forum.

Unread 24-12-2015, 10:40 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
Merry Xmas to the cardie crew from one of Saffers' original regiment. In between all the back and forth there's been some ace posts from both camps. The Commons at its finest. S/Siders the Hillary Benn of the forum.
Game of footie between the trenches 10.00 am tomorrow?

Unread 24-12-2015, 10:42 AM
signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Game of footie between the trenches 10.00 am tomorrow?
Pure playing a half for each side?

Unread 24-12-2015, 10:49 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
Pure playing a half for each side?
That lad runs with the fox and rides with the hounds NQAT.

Unread 24-12-2015, 11:11 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Didn't Rodgers get dumped by the Dippers finally after a decent result?

Decision to replace LVG appears to be already taken. While it's complicated and there are factions - it's just the weakness of the CEO (who appointed him) in getting on with it as well as sorting the replacement ahead of Stoke/Chelsea. You know, Chelsea.

Hope I'm wrong. No one would be happier than me as a full on Platinum card Cardie Club member to see LVG stay.
Brutal of them to send him out there to the press with a personal backing from Fergie/Gill and then give him the boot straight after.

At the same time, hard to believe that weeks of increasingly dodgy performances suddenly turns into six points from two tricky games.

If Mou is not available they still sack him anyway and go for Giggs?

Unread 24-12-2015, 11:25 AM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Brutal of them to send him out there to the press with a personal backing from Fergie/Gill and then give him the boot straight after.

At the same time, hard to believe that weeks of increasingly dodgy performances suddenly turns into six points from two tricky games.

If Mou is not available they still sack him anyway and go for Giggs?
LVG looked broken in the press conference tbh. If this had happened 10 years ago, the press conference would have been epic.
Closed Thread