United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-12-2015, 02:30 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
So does Gary Neville. Give him the job

There's no £#%&!ing romance with Mourinho, not even a little.

Who then Duncan? You tell me.

Who can go up against the evil blue empire with Pep as their figure head? LVG? Giggs? Simone? Mad Argie bloke?

Unread 21-12-2015, 02:32 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack

Who can go up against the evil blue empire with Pep as their figure head? LVG? Giggs? Simone? Mad Argie bloke?
Not Mourinho. There isn't a candidate that must be immediately employed, hence LvG must be left to get rid of the shit and rebuild the club. If Pep fancies it in the summer, LvG to move upstairs and off we go...

Unread 21-12-2015, 02:39 PM
Knockers

Quote:
Not Mourinho. There isn't a candidate that must be immediately employed, hence LvG must be left to get rid of the shit and rebuild the club. If Pep fancies it in the summer, LvG to move upstairs and off we go...

Unread 21-12-2015, 02:41 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
Director of football, sort out the youth system and help transfers along instead of that weasel Woodward.

Unread 21-12-2015, 02:44 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Director of football, sort out the youth system and help transfers along instead of that weasel Woodward.

Unread 21-12-2015, 02:47 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack

Simone or that other Spanish fella from Watford.

Unread 21-12-2015, 02:52 PM
Knockers

Quote:
Either LVG is your dad or you're just talking smack for a laugh. Play on either way

Unread 21-12-2015, 02:55 PM
dunk

Quote:
Either LVG is your dad or you're just talking smack for a laugh. Play on either way
How's that?

Do you imagine Pep will come in and rejuvenate the youth system? Do you think Woodward is capable of doing the necessary in terms of negotiations to get the required players through the door?

Unread 21-12-2015, 02:59 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Do you think Woodward is capable of doing the necessary in terms of negotiations to get the required players through the door?
He bid for Ronaldo, Bale and Neymar last week tbf

Unread 21-12-2015, 03:00 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
He bid for Ronaldo, Bale and Neymar last week tbf
So did I. I've probably got as much chance of them playing for my 5 a side team tbf.

Unread 21-12-2015, 03:01 PM
Knockers

Quote:
How's that?

Do you imagine Pep will come in and rejuvenate the youth system? Do you think Woodward is capable of doing the necessary in terms of negotiations to get the required players through the door?
1. No idea and immaterial given he's clearly going to city.
2. No idea, prob not.

Also no idea how an underwhelming season and a half at OT qualifies LVG to be overlord of the whole club. Sounds ace though.

Unread 21-12-2015, 03:10 PM
dunk

Quote:
1. No idea and immaterial given he's clearly going to city.
2. No idea, prob not.

Also no idea how an underwhelming season and a half at OT qualifies LVG to be overlord of the whole club. Sounds ace though.
Overlord

£#%&!wits abound.

Unread 21-12-2015, 03:24 PM
rafabio

Quote:
Lvg as director of football

Ask koeman how meddling thumbhead is

Unread 21-12-2015, 03:25 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
Lvg as director of football

Ask koeman how meddling thumbhead is
He didn't like Koeman

Unread 21-12-2015, 03:26 PM
VodkaAndCoke

One thing is for sure about LvG being a Director of football. If a manager was dishing out the shit we've seen this season he'd sack him.

Unread 21-12-2015, 03:34 PM
Furry Russian hats

Quote:
This here is delusional hope I'm afraid. If Van Gaal is not the manager then he will be off to el paradiso in Portugal faster than you can say philosophy. As if he is going to hang around to sort out the youth development, and more than likely the new boss wouldn't want him to handle transfers anyway.

Unread 21-12-2015, 03:36 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
How's that?

I do think woodwards job would be made a lot easier with pep at the helm rather than lvg. That's why city are doing what they're doing - the worlds best manager will have a better chance of attracting the worlds best players to a nothing club like city.

By contrast, lvg is a bit of a toxic mess atm - not helped by former players but clearly, not helped by himself. Who was it a barca recently who suggested lvg was a suicide bomb? it's a £#%&!ing mess and you seem incapable of laying any of the blame at lvg's door - fair play, it's an incredible act of defiance at odds with the facts.

We desperately need players in January but who is he going to attract?

Unread 21-12-2015, 03:40 PM
dunk

I've landed lots of blame at LvG's door tbh. Just not everything.

utd99

Quote:
You are utterly deluded. The 24/7 excuse making has taken it's toll. VS2c.

Zorg

Quote:
I've lauded lots of blame at LvG's Dorothy. Just not everything.

Poor Truus
Closed Thread