United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-12-2015, 08:39 AM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
Barca didn't win cl twice because of pep or any overall strategy ffs they won since they had/have the best player ever. It was the same when they had ronaldinho.
£#%&!ing hell

Unread 21-12-2015, 09:14 AM
Switching Off

Did they even win it when Ronaldinho was there?

Unread 21-12-2015, 09:32 AM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
First press conference: "I am prepared. The more pressure there is, the stronger I am. In Portugal, we say the bigger the ship, the stronger the storm. Fortunately for me, I have always been in big ships. FC Porto was a very big ship in Portugal, Chelsea was also a big ship in England and Inter was a great ship in Italy. Now I'm at Manchester United, which is considered the biggest ship on the planet. "

Ever hear about that great big huge ship.. Eh I think it was called The Titanic, £#%&!ing huge it was... Well it sunk on its first sailing.. Be careful what you wish for...

Unread 21-12-2015, 09:42 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by switching off
did they even win it when ronaldinho was there?

Unread 21-12-2015, 09:51 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg

Unread 21-12-2015, 10:26 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaAndCoke
Well if it isn't going to be fixed within 2-3 years then it's pointless LvG staying for another eighteen months then.

You can accuse Mourinho of a few things but failure is not one of them at the moment.
Mourinho would be starting again, and will still have the shitehawks amongst his playing staff and be obliged to give them time to prove themselves: there's a year and a half gone for a kick off

Unread 21-12-2015, 12:26 PM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Did they even win it when Ronaldinho was there?

Unread 21-12-2015, 01:07 PM
92ToBury

I'd rather have twenty years of Jose than three years of Pep. Take Mourinho on and he could easily do the whole Cantona-esque "I'm home" thing and feel like he is where he's meant to be. He'll have the financial backing and be able to attract players. We've had DFM and LVG. Credit to Van Gaal for culling Clev, Anderson, Evans, etc but shame we lost Chicharito, Shinji and Di Maria and Falcao didn't work out.

Unread 21-12-2015, 01:32 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
I'd rather have twenty years of Jose than three years of Pep. Take Mourinho on and he could easily do the whole Cantona-esque "I'm home" thing and feel like he is where he's meant to be. He'll have the financial backing and be able to attract players. We've had DFM and LVG. Credit to Van Gaal for culling Clev, Anderson, Evans, etc but shame we lost Chicharito, Shinji and Di Maria and Falcao didn't work out.

Spot on, I think the naysayers are under the impression we are Coventry £#%&!in City and he wont give a shit for us We are Manchester United one of the biggest clubs in the world. Quite obviously Jose's dream job. He will have to adjust a little we will have to adjust a little but its a match made in heaven.

Unread 21-12-2015, 01:35 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
Spot on, I think the naysayers are under the impression we are Coventry £#%&!in City and he wont give a shit for us We are Manchester United one of the biggest clubs in the world. Quite obviously Jose's dream job. He will have to adjust a little we will have to adjust a little but its a match made in heaven.

And Real Madrid wasn't.

Unread 21-12-2015, 01:42 PM
TelecasterMaster

So, debate and the wrongs and rights of it aside, is this actually happening? The noise seems to be getting louder and louder - I'm aware that social media is mostly bull$#*!, but it seems that actual press is starting to report this as done...

Unread 21-12-2015, 01:49 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

And Real Madrid wasn't.
Ok, I guess your right. Jose has no pride and he would be only coming to us for the money.

Unread 21-12-2015, 01:58 PM
dunk

Quote:
Ok, I guess your right. Jose has no pride and he would be only coming to us for the money.
Not right, but that assumption is boring tbh. He's had some of the most prestigious positions in football, Inter and Madrid, less so Chelsea he ditched Inter post-haste for Madrid and was in Madrid a similarly short amount of time. What makes you think he prizes United above those 2 and is prepared to completely change his ways for this particular club?

Unread 21-12-2015, 02:12 PM
VodkaAndCoke

Quote:
Not right, but that assumption is boring tbh. He's had some of the most prestigious positions in football, Inter and Madrid, less so Chelsea he ditched Inter post-haste for Madrid and was in Madrid a similarly short amount of time. What makes you think he prizes United above those 2 and is prepared to completely change his ways for this particular club?
I hear you but Madrid is never a long-term gig. I'm probably being a dick but I have this romantic notion that Jose would love to manage United, and manage us for a long time to boot.

Unread 21-12-2015, 02:18 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Just putting 2 & 2 together. Loves the English league and hes burnt his bridges everywhere else. Seriously, there aren't many 'top' jobs available. Where else could he go? Portugal boss? He's not ready to hang up his note pad yet. He's going to be one hungry MF.

Perez said last week hes the greatest manager they have had in his time at the club, not my words Carol the words of the president of Madrid and he's had a few to choose from.

And as the chap above says.. Romance, you have to give love a chance. We would all be looking back with regrets if he never managed us. Lets shut our eyes have a pray and get the man in.

Unread 21-12-2015, 02:20 PM
dunk

Perez doesn't know his arse from his elbow tbf.

Burnt his bridges everywhere else huh? Sounds like a tremendous character.

His last chance before international management? Yay! Sign him up

Love ffs deluded people thought he loves Chelsea

As for praying, save your delusional whispers to imaginary men from fairy tales for your own personal, private world. Thanks.

Unread 21-12-2015, 02:22 PM
Zorg

I might be wrong on this but I'm pretty sure there were quite reliable stories about his missus hating the north of England and only putting up with the country at all as long as they could live in London. Plus his kids are Chelsea daft, so this idea (which some are citing in all seriousness) that he deliberately messed it up doesn't make sense.

Unread 21-12-2015, 02:23 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
I might be wrong on this but I'm pretty sure there were quite reliable stories about his missus hating the north of England and only putting up with the country at all as long as they could live in London. Plus his kids are Chelsea daft, so this idea (which some are citing in all seriousness) that he deliberately messed it up doesn't make sense.
Delusional hope.

Unread 21-12-2015, 02:25 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Perez doesn't know his arse from his elbow tbf.

Burnt his bridges everywhere else huh? Sounds like a tremendous character.

His last chance before international management? Yay! Sign him up
Heart of stone Where's your romance man!!!
Even if we write off his history and pretend hes only been managing the last 10 months. He still has one thing to his advantage. THE MAN HATES THE SCOUSERS, £#%&!IN DETESTS THE LITTLE RATS.

Unread 21-12-2015, 02:26 PM
dunk

Quote:
Heart of stone Where's your romance man!!!
Even if we write off his history and pretend hes only been managing the last 10 months. He still has one thing to his advantage. THE MAN HATES THE SCOUSERS, £#%&!IN DETESTS THE LITTLE RATS.
So does Gary Neville. Give him the job

There's no £#%&!ing romance with Mourinho, not even a little.
Closed Thread