United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-12-2015, 05:43 AM
Clarkie

Really liked Louis but, writing was on the wall when Giggs got the assistant job. LvG should have flat out refused.

Unread 21-12-2015, 05:44 AM
rafabio

Unread 21-12-2015, 05:50 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
Yeah alright...There's no need to be celebrating mate. He's not £#%&!ing Moyes

Unread 21-12-2015, 06:40 AM
puressence

the £#%&!ers buzzing about it ... £#%&!ing tards

Unread 21-12-2015, 06:46 AM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
The entire world?

Kids in the um bongo tribe in Republic of Congo?

Amazon tribes who barely have contact with civilisation?

Really???

Unread 21-12-2015, 07:14 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
The entire world?

Kids in the um bongo tribe in Republic of Congo?

Amazon tribes who barely have contact with civilisation?

Really???

Top Reds

Unread 21-12-2015, 07:15 AM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Yeah alright...There's no need to be celebrating mate. He's not £#%&!ing Moyes
Oh yes there is. He may not be moyes but he is a depressing boring turd.

Unread 21-12-2015, 07:29 AM
shenwen

Quote:
And you think Jose would bring flair and excitement?

Or maybe we go for a more attacking manager? Maybe someone like Klopp who I am sure would tear up the premier league and make a mockery of old turds like LGV?

What do you think?

Unread 21-12-2015, 07:59 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
You sound like a spoilt kid at Xmas who didn't get the latest Star Wars model death star or similar shite.

Unread 21-12-2015, 08:05 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
No idea who that bloke is but he's slaughtering Giggs. Calling him a cancer and a snake

Unread 21-12-2015, 08:25 AM
PeakyBlinder

Quote:
Another @#%&! from twitter quoted as 'proof'.

Who even is that #@&%! and why even quote him?

Dick.

Unread 21-12-2015, 08:52 AM
ziggyman17

So we hire Van Gaal on a 3 year deal, to completley redevelop the the football club, his one brief for the 3 seasons is make sure we make top 4 and champions league, he got there first seasons, we are still very much in the running for top 4 and hopefully a cup.. He had signed some top class young players, with time can gel into a great side, we get a lot of injuries, a few bad results, we find out that Carrick the gormless £#%&!er was never impressed along with wiggy and the snake giggs, who has his mates in the media slag off the coach at every opportunity, that sounds like they have the club at heart, if we sack. Van Gaal now, I hope the club gets all it deserves...

Unread 21-12-2015, 08:53 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
the w****rs buzzing about it ... £#%&!ing tards
You sir, are bipolar.

Unread 21-12-2015, 08:56 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
So we hire Van Gaal on a 3 year deal, to completley redevelop the the football club, his one brief for the 3 seasons is make sure we make top 4 and champions league, he got there first seasons, we are still very much in the running for top 4 and hopefully a cup.. He had signed some top class young players, with time can gel into a great side, we get a lot of injuries, a few bad results, we find out that Carrick the gormless £#%&!er was never impressed along with wiggy and the snake giggs, who has his mates in the media slag off the coach at every opportunity, that sounds like they have the club at heart, if we sack. Van Gaal now, I hope the club gets all it deserves...
Fwiw. You can't really completely redevelop a football club in 3 years, with a man who is looking at his last job in football. Van Gaal was brought in to bring stability to a chaotic situation and stabilise what was a sinking ship. I don't think his objectives were to redevelop the club but to oversee the overhaul of an ageing squad which needed new blood.

Unread 21-12-2015, 09:00 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder
Another @#%&! from twitter quoted as 'proof'.

Who even is that #@&%! and why even quote him?

Dick.
That's Rafabio mate.

Unread 21-12-2015, 09:02 AM
Knockers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
Such a staggeringly rose-tinted view of how it's gone that I assume you're taking the piss.

Even if we accept that the CO92 need to £#%&! off, and that the standard of match-goers has plummeted to such an extent they think booing united off every game is the way to go, and all the other caveats you mention, it quite simply hasn't worked out. It doesn't mean LVG should be crucified. Just that we might do better with someone else.

Unread 21-12-2015, 09:05 AM
barca99

We will finish top 4 as to do so we could lose about 8 games given how shit the league is.

It could of been much more than that but that's slowly slipping away and given how we are playing I cant see us winning again this year tbh. Stoke away not easy, Chelsea 'new manager' No chance.

Phil Jones saying we need to stick together. How about you learn how to defend first you utter @#%&!

Van Gaal is staying regardless of what happens imo or he would of gone already. 4 wins in 14 is it? No win in 6. Given who we have played that is a disgrace.

Unread 21-12-2015, 09:06 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Off that bloke's twitter:

https://twitter.com/SergeMUFC/status/678375257447755776

This is what we're dealing with now ffs
Partridge-esque

Unread 21-12-2015, 09:10 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Partridge-esque
Bit weird that Michael 'hot head about to explode at any minute' carrick has led the supposed revolt?

Unread 21-12-2015, 09:12 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Bit weird that Michael 'hot head about to explode at any minute' carrick has led the supposed revolt?
A geordie called Michael? Even more partridge-esque
Closed Thread