United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-06-2009, 02:48 PM
Aloe Blacc

I swear i'm not wumming borsuk.

I don't even want him although when you put it this way.....sign tevez for a combined £35m or get Huntelaar on a free it doesnt sound so bad, At least he guarantees goals and wont be a diva like Tevez.

And lets be honest, Berbs and Rooney will start next season. having a £40m forward not being guaranteed a place will cause issues. Ribery, De Rossi, Valencia and Buffon for the £80m + possible tevez money and whatever else!!!!

Unread 11-06-2009, 02:54 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloe Blacc
I swear i'm not wumming borsuk.

I don't even want him although when you put it this way.....sign tevez for a combined £35m or get Huntelaar on a free it doesnt sound so bad, At least he guarantees goals and wont be a diva like Tevez.

And lets be honest, Berbs and Rooney will start next season. having a £40m forward not being guaranteed a place will cause issues. Ribery, De Rossi, Valencia and Buffon for the £80m + possible tevez money and whatever else!!!!
that actually makes a small amount of sense. Although I'd be gutted at a complete lack of Benzema in the picture if we're getting him.

The rest I'd take, especially Ribery.

Unread 11-06-2009, 02:57 PM
Aloe Blacc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
that actually makes a small amount of sense. Although I'd be gutted at a complete lack of Benzema in the picture if we're getting him.

The rest I'd take, especially Ribery.
Berbatov - Rooney next season

If Berbatov doesnt hit the form we know he can hit for longer periods then I can see him being disposed of next summer. - Then it'll be Benzema time.

Barca will get Ibra, Madrid are about to sign Villa whos 27....we'll have a clear path at Benzema next season IF we want him.

I'd rather Dimitar shut everyone up though. A true class act and it would be fantastic to see him hit the form hes capable of for the whole season, the amount of stick hes gotten from both ABUs and his own United fans has been a complete joke.

Unread 11-06-2009, 03:23 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Monsoon
I love that you say this matter of factly, yet you don't actually know anything other than what you've read on the internet, the same as the rest of us. Speculation is all it is.

And whether its a great thread or not, it's a thread, on a potential transfer target. Get over it.
Very good post tbf.

I just presumed it would have been announced as part of the deal, i.e "United accept a £60m part exchange deal"

Unread 11-06-2009, 03:25 PM
MUFC One Love

Huntelaar would be a great signing for 'free' basically, I actually think Madrid would throw a player in for free to, they're desperate for Ronaldo.

As for Ruud....I hated him at the end of his spell at United, but sometimes I just wish we had a £#%&!ing striker who stayed in the box and finished moves off, Ruud could do that for us as a squad player!

Unread 11-06-2009, 08:26 PM
bruntyboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Huntelaar would be a great signing for 'free' basically, I actually think Madrid would throw a player in for free to, they're desperate for Ronaldo.

As for Ruud....I hated him at the end of his spell at United, but sometimes I just wish we had a £#%&!ing striker who stayed in the box and finished moves off, Ruud could do that for us as a squad player!
Plus we now need a penalty taker.

Unread 11-06-2009, 08:33 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruntyboy
Plus we now need a penalty taker.
Closed Thread