United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-06-2009, 06:49 PM
wiganste

I'm no fan of Nani but I do think we ought to give him one more season.

Saying that, I wouldn't lose any sleep if he was off for 10-12m

Unread 11-06-2009, 06:56 PM
Arnold Muhren

Average player, @#%&! of a man

Unread 11-06-2009, 06:57 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold Muhren
Average player, @#%&! of a man
His mum's a forumista, you know?

Unread 11-06-2009, 07:21 PM
£#%&! KFC

WiganSte will be pleased

Nani said: “I think I can have more opportunities now. Cristiano was very important to Manchester but now I think I can show
my value and they will gamble more on me.

“Cristiano’s departure is not impossible to fix. He will be missed but United have other players who can replace him. This is my opportunity."

Unread 11-06-2009, 07:23 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
WiganSte will be pleased

Nani said: “I think I can have more opportunities now. Cristiano was very important to Manchester but now I think I can show
my value and they will gamble more on me.

“Cristiano’s departure is not impossible to fix. He will be missed but United have other players who can replace him. This is my opportunity."

Saffy beat you to it

Unread 11-06-2009, 07:28 PM
marlo

kevin you missed where nani said that...

'united have a lot of great players and can replace players like ronaldo'

he is a top red.

i have a feeling nani will see this as his chance, the player who overshadows him is not at the club no more...

i don't even think they get along.(nani is always away from ronny and andy when the players are together)

nani is a very good player and more geared towards supplying forwards so rooney will benefit...

nani will see how ronaldo is worshipped in portugal and everywhere and know that he got there by 'getting it in' at united.
nani will go hard this year...
nani

mark my words...nani will be our main man next season just like ronny when ruud left.

get the top reds to get a proper song for 'big nans'

Unread 11-06-2009, 07:29 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
kevin you missed where nani said that...

'united have a lot of great players and can replace players like ronaldo'

he is a top red.

I have a feeling nani will see this as his chance, the player who overshadows him is not at the club no more...

I don't even think they get along.(nani is always away from ronny and andy when the players are together)

nani is a very good player and more geared towards supplying forwards so rooney will benefit...

Nani

mark my words...nani will be our main man next season just like ronny when ruud left.

Get the top reds to get a proper song for 'big nans'

10/10

Unread 11-06-2009, 07:37 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
10/10
i saw in jokingly but I'm serious.

some of you are as fickle as 10 years olds.nani doesn't turn shit overnight.

there are mitigating circumstances.
who for united a good season by 07/08's standards??
that coupled with the fact he is still developing at 21 means he will be inconsistent...

last season we were so defensive in our approaches that in the back end of the season ronaldo was the only attacking player that got in the side who didn't have to do any tracking back...

we have a young player who can score goals, beat a man and is easily the best crosser at the club and already he is written off because he had a few poor games in his 2nd season..

meanwhile a no mark from wigan who none of us have seen play more that 5 times is better than him...

i believe in nani.

Unread 11-06-2009, 07:40 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

that coupled with the fact he is still developing at 21 means he will be inconsistent...

last season we were so defensive in our approaches that in the back end of the season ronaldo was the only attacking player that got in the side who didn't have to do any tracking back...

we have a young player who can score goals, beat a man and is easily the best crosser at the club and already he is written off because he had a few poor games in his 2nd season..

meanwhile a no mark from wigan who none of us have seen play more that 5 times is better than him...

i believe in nani.
I rate Nani too but please don't turn this into a Tevez v Berba style thing before the lad has even signed.

Unread 11-06-2009, 07:48 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:

i believe in nani.

wind your rather large neck in

if you ask marlos 2,3 and 4 they will tell you I have constantly defended Nani in the face of all the shit he gets on here

but his attitude stunk last season
Closed Thread