United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-06-2009, 02:18 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
so he hasn't actually signed for City but everyone says he's a @#%&!. And can't wait for the Derby next year.

Hmmmm...
the new 'in' thing for the berbatov lovers is to call tevez and @#%&! and slag him off.

they get their knickers in a twist when i call berbs for what he is. shit.

Unread 08-06-2009, 02:20 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
the new 'in' thing for the berbatov lovers is to call tevez and @#%&! and slag him off.

Let's be honest here marls. Cards on the table etc.

If Berbatov is shit (and I respect your viewpoint) then Tevez is utter shit.

Agree?

Unread 08-06-2009, 02:21 PM
Sloane

Quote:

yeh the in thing for tevez lovers is to call berbatov a waste of money, lazy and that he makes no contribution

Unread 08-06-2009, 02:25 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:

What I'm confused with is, Tevez is 'world class' isn't he? Where are all the big clubs? Madrid have loads of money, surely they would be signing him? He still may sign for a big club, but there doesn't seem to be much talk about big clubs in for him?

Unread 08-06-2009, 02:25 PM
BarryX

I'd rather have them both, but then I'd rather have Rooney and/or Ronaldo than either. Tevez fee is a bit toppy, I've got to say.

Unread 08-06-2009, 02:27 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Let's be honest here marls. Cards on the table etc.

If Berbatov is shit (and I respect your viewpoint) then Tevez is utter shit.

Agree?
not really.

berbatov is just shit. hasnt turned up against one good team this season and thats a £#%&!ing fact.

you can look at every big game we have played this season and berbs would have got more that 5/10 in any of them.

(games vs the top 4 and ecl games from the knock out stages)

if people are going to just shit on tevez for no reason its time i reminded them berbatov.

Unread 08-06-2009, 02:29 PM
Whalefish

If he's chosen to go to Citeh I'll have a chuckle. What a badly advised dick.

Oh they'll break the top four in 2/3 seasons - blah blah blah. No they £#%&!ing won't. They've also got Mark Hughes managing them.

Pillock. Utter £#%&!ing pillock. Still, he made his bed with MSI and the like so tough £#%&!ing shit. I'm sure the footballing nomad won't mind on the money he'll earn. He may - just may - win the Carling Cup with them.

armchair

how do their international records compare?

wiganste

I don't think Tevez has put many class performances in this season either.

I'd have preferred him to stay but he's acted like an utter @#%&! over the last ew months and I can't really be doing with players that use their mouth more than their ability.

Rhodzy

Not bothered tbh.

Unread 08-06-2009, 02:32 PM
sullers

Tevez hasn't got a history either.

I mean he scored 7 goals for West Ham, but people just remember important goals. I'm not sure that's how you can judge a player - Ole scored important goals but he also scored alot.

Plus the Argie league is pretty shit tbh. And I don't care of Serenity etc all watch it.

Unread 08-06-2009, 02:33 PM
BarryX

I have been saying for a long time that I think he would end up at City. If he does go, then I am quite sure he has known for many months that he would end up playing there, hence the negative PR he was giving out about our club for the last 10-12 weeks. A true professional would have kept his mouth shut - this was just his way of giving a 'reason' for going (he could barely say - I want to play for a team, your rivals, who are going to pay me 50% more).

marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
I don't think Tevez has put many class performances in this season either.

I'd have preferred him to stay but he's acted like an utter @#%&! over the last ew months and I can't really be doing with players that use their mouth more than their ability.
he has scored the goals that mattered when it mattered and has done so for 2 years now but its all forgotten and he is shit because he kicks up a fuss because he wants to stay.

saf was talking about cutting short tevez deal and signing him permanently a year into the loan so you can understand his pain etc.

he has scored the goal when they matted. most recently wigan when that shit @#%&! was doing his best impression of a ballerina somewhere near the half way line.

lets see who we will call upon to change things next season when that 'argentinian alan smith' has moved on yeah?

naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
yeh the in thing for tevez lovers is to call berbatov a waste of money, lazy and that he makes no contribution
not true

MUFC One Love

Quote:
not really.

berbatov is just shit. hasnt turned up against one good team this season and thats a £#%&!ing fact.

you can look at every big game we have played this season and berbs would have got more that 5/10 in any of them.

(games vs the top 4 and ecl games from the knock out stages)

if people are going to just shit on tevez for no reason its time i reminded them berbatov.
Berbatov is not shit, I actually respect your football opinions, but to say Berbatov is shit is ridiclous. As Wiganste says, if Berbatov is shit, then £#%&! me Tevez is dire. You may think Berbatov is a flop or whatever, but shit? Come on.

Berbs had an OK season, he scored against Chelsea and some important winners in other league games. I think Fergie was unsure how to use him and Berbs was unsure how to play in the system. I think Berbs will be better next season.

Tevez is a decent player to have, but he's not worth anything like what his owners went, hence him going to City, 'cos City will pay anything for anyone they want and give them what wages they want.

Unread 08-06-2009, 02:34 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sullers
Tevez hasn't got a history either.

I mean he scored 7 goals for West Ham, but people just remember important goals. I'm not sure that's how you can judge a player - Ole scored important goals but he also scored alot.

i wonder...i honestly scratch my head and wonder why that is

do you know who macheda came on for against sunderland?

yep our star man for next season.

Unread 08-06-2009, 02:36 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
how do their international records compare?

tevez: 48 appearances 8 goals
berbatov: 68 appearances 41 goals

"Tevez: My struggle (to score)" available in all good bookshops now.

Unread 08-06-2009, 02:36 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:

lets see who we will call upon to change things next season when that 'argentinian alan smith' has moved on yeah?
Nah, he's not that bad, more like the Argentinian Dirk Kuyt.

Seriously though, he does a similar job to what Kuyt does for Liverpool, Tevez needs to know he's not as good as he thinks he is and could be very useful for United if he knew his place. He could end up being one of the main starters if he was given the job of what Kuyt. Kuyt probably scores a few more goals though, Kuyt also scores important goals, doesn't mean he's top class.

Unread 08-06-2009, 02:37 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Berbatov is not shit, I actually respect your football opinions, but to say Berbatov is shit is ridiclous. As Wiganste says, if Berbatov is shit, then £#%&! me Tevez is dire. You may think Berbatov is a flop or whatever, but shit? Come on.

Berbs had an OK season, he scored against Chelsea and some important winners in other league games. I think Fergie was unsure how to use him and Berbs was unsure how to play in the system. I think Berbs will be better next season.

Tevez is a decent player to have, but he's not worth anything like what his owners went, hence him going to City, 'cos City will pay anything for anyone they want and give them what wages they want.
he is shit. its as simple as that. in relative terms he is the worst striker to be first choice at united in years.

rooney
saha
ruud
cole
york
ole

not better than any of them in the slightest.

its ok to slag off tevez and ridicule him so its ok for me to give you my gods honest opinion of berbatov.

not even one of the top 15 strikers in the world. a mid table striker who has never done it when it mattered which is why at 28 he hasnt had one good season for a top club.

Unread 08-06-2009, 02:37 PM
sweetleftfoot

Tevez posters reduced from £4.99 to £2 in the mega@#%&!. Fact.

Closed Thread